Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 02-11-2024, 08:35 AM   #3646
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Shower while having clothespins on your nipples.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 02-12-2024, 08:39 AM   #3647
tylerw

Shower with your favourite buttplug.
And if you wanna have more fun look at the spoiler, but as soon as you look you have to do it.
Spoiler:
Put the butt plug in and before showering pick 3 dislikes and rank them from one that you are in the mood to least willing to do. Now play any game you would like (preferable against someone but can be as simple as coin flip) four times, if you win all four times just do the shower dare above and reward by cumming juring the shower, but if you loose 1 time cum becomes edge 3 times, if you loose twice incorperate the dislike you are most willing to do with the shower, if you loose three times do the dislike you are less willing to do and if you loose all four do the 3rd one. (Also for each loss go up a size for the buttplug.)

Toys I own
Dildos M - L
Buttplugs S - L
Inflatable buttplug
Double ended dildo (medium)
Chastity cages
Cockgag (double sided, one small and one large)

Kik: subtylerw
tylerw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2024, 09:08 PM   #3648
Jennycrossed

Wear your sexiest latex outfit (catsuit? maids outfit??) and take a shower in it. You cannot take it off until you come in it.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 03:51 PM   #3649
Slaveuk

Turn the water to a just cold enough setting that it's slightly uncomfortable and keep it like that for about 5 minutes after which you can turn it back to a warmer setting.

Please send me creative tasks to help expand my likes, dislikes, limits

likes & dislikes

Likes - Kneeling, cum control, dice dares, Milovana/fap roulette/JOI, Precum, cum play, CBT, Skype, pictures/video dares, whereby sessions, stripping, exposure, semi public, webcam

Limits - anal, diaper, food, social suicide, scat, full public

Skype - live:slaveuk96
Kik - Slaveuk96
Telegram @SIUK96

Slave Inspection reviews & Scores
Slaveuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 07:08 PM   #3650
SluttyKangaroo

You must be on your knees for the entire shower, only standing up to turn it on/off. You must also maintain a solid erection, near edging, throughout the whole shower. If you fail this, repeat the following day until succession.

Dislikes: Spanking, Light Pain, piss play/holding

Limits: Public, Camera/Video, Family/Friends, Heavy Pain, scat

My Toys and Clothes

PM me DENIED1, DENIED2, ..., DENIED7 and I'm not allowed to cum for those number of days

1.7 inch sword bearer

♥ Open to trying new things ♥
SluttyKangaroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2024, 08:28 PM   #3651
Dumb Eevee

Give yourself plenty of enema and wash out your ass before the dare, get your big 7 inch dildo ready on a chair, as well as plenty of time. (if you feel like you need to warm up before doing your 7 inch, do some 'prep stretches' if need be)

After prep, set this random timer for 5 minute to 2 hours;

You can do whatever you want during this time, read a book, chores, stretch that ass agape with that dildo, but when that the timer rings, you have to immediately go to the shower, get your ass in the air and catch as much water as you can for 5 minutes; if you have a detachable shower head or a tub faucet use that, hold it up to your ass or put your ass under it.
If you don't have either, uhhh.. pm me :/

Once the time is up, take a measuring cup and measure how much you collected. The average human anus can hold, comfortably, up to 2 liters (about 68 ounces), so for every ounce you didn't collect, out of 2 liters, that's how many hours you have to go without cumming.

M/20/Bi
Switch, Leaning towards sub

Loves, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits

Toys
Dumb Eevee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2024, 08:12 AM   #3652
KEDA

Put something in your ass and everytime it falls out make the water colder and make sure you drop the soap a lot
Likes:BDSM,Bondage,Piss Drink,Pain,Pet Play,Bladder Control,Feminization,Sissification,Spank,Punishmen t,Spit Play,Humiliation,Torture,Nipples Torture,Messy,Crossdresing,Anal,Oral,Buttplug,Ass to Mouth,Hiden Public

Dislike:Cum

Limits:Face,Shit,Ilegal,Blood,Diaper

Toys: Dildo, Chastity Cage, Collar, Ball Gag

KIK:KEDA_64

Send me dare on kik and i send you proof

SISSY
KEDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2024, 05:50 PM   #3653
MagnumOpus

You must remain on all fours while showering. Once you finish, piss on the floor of the shower and roll around in it for five minutes. From there, air dry and then go about your day as normal. No showering again until the next time you would normally shower.

My nicknames are Bondage Bitch and Bondage-Instructions

⬇️Read my fucking limits before you give me a dare
Likes, Dislikes, Limits (Note that Feminization and Crossdressing are HARD LIMITS)

Limit (Lim•it): a restriction on the size or amount of something permissible or possible. See also: ‘off-limits’

My KinkList
My PM Dares

My BDSM Test Results

I don't have toys, but I have string, rubber bands, glue, and tape.
MagnumOpus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 04:08 AM   #3654
boundkitty
getDare Sweetheart

For this shower you have a choice - Either you shower normally and nothing happens or you get the chance to earn an orgasm. Anytime you put the shower on freezing cold, you may touch. All of your body has to be under the stream of the showerhead, no cheating. If you manage to cum like this, be sure to not waste it, turn the shower off and lick it off the floor like a good boy

F (23) Certified Slut, Painslut, Piece for furniture, pet, toy, whatever you need Likes, Maybes, Punishments and Limits on my profile

Control my vibe: https://c.lovense-api.com/t2/hm1mo1o0

PM DARES
boundkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 09:59 AM   #3655
Erinyes

Take a freezing cold shower with clothespins on your nipples and clit. You cannot start washing yourself until the water has been running for 2 minutesYou must wash yourself completely and stay in the shower for at least 5 minutes

20s/Non-binary (with a Cunt)/Collared sub

Limits: Public, Face Photos, Videos, Voice, Piss, Scat, Messy, Friends and Family, Bodywriting, Info Exposure

Likes: Wedgies, Pain, Humiliation, Cuntbusting, Clothed Showers, Boots, Nipple Play, Denial, Being Topless, Spit

Curious About: Mild Gross Stuff, Hypnosis/Mind Control

Cannot Do: Ball Busting (No cock or balls), Swirlies (toilets here don't have enough water)
Erinyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2024, 08:58 AM   #3656
Pokeboy

Keep your clothes on and insert 2 ice cubes in your ass or 5 in your underwear
take a room temperature shower until they are all melted
limits: body writing, A2M, public

anal: s,m,l plugs, medium dildo, prostate messager, suppositories
clothes: ripped booty shorts (anal access), small one piece swim suite
bondage: collar, leash, rope
masturbation: bullet vibe, wand
impact: rubber paddle, flogger
Pokeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Pokeboy for this post:
Old 04-29-2024, 06:25 PM   #3657
ThatGuy821

take a shower fully clothed then piss yourself then you can clean normally

Likes: wedgies, spankings, light anal, dice dares, cumplay, shower dares, condom dares

Dislikes:denial, pics

limits: public, family-friends, illegal, vids, pics/vids with face, scat, cbt, blackmail

kik: thatguy8218

My AMA: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=423262

My Story: Tyler's Project https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=410773
ThatGuy821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 06:55 PM   #3658
Xavierx69

Give yourself a condom wedgie, then use the condom go finger your butt

Please have mine include anal

Loves: JOI
Likes: pee holding, anal, cum, cum eating, watching, masturbation, hidden public, cross dressing, primal play.
Limits: pee drinking, scat, blood, illegal, pain exposure, full public, purchasing, face

Toys: glass dildo, silicone, fleshlight

Kik: Xavierx_fun

PMs:
cum/edge for me
Xavierx69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2024, 10:22 PM   #3659
Jennycrossed

Wear some sexy panties and a bra, and hop in the shower. Bring your glass dildo, and fuck yourself hard until you cum - but you can't touch your cock. If you don't cum, you have to sleep in your wet panties and bra, and try again tomorrow.

Likes: Bondage, Humiliation, sissification, shopping, crossdress, painted nails, orgasm control, chastity, semi-public (some public ), anal, nail polish, jewelry, shoes, dice games
Limits: Piss, diapers, Pain, Picture (face), Social Suicide, poop, messy, Heavy pain, permanent, family, illegal, permanent, Makeup, shaving

PM Dares

Bondage items / Toys / Clothing
Jennycrossed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 12:15 PM   #3660
Dare-O-Rama

Head to your shower, bringing your fattest dildo. Run the shower pleasantly warm, and strip nude. Shampoo your hair and condition it well.

Squirt some shampoo and/or conditioner on your dildo as lube. Lie down on your side on the floor of the shower and sloooowly slide it up your butt. When it's all the way in, just lay there and clench your cheeks a dozen times.

Next comes the fun part. Remove and re-lube that big bad dildo. Now get your legs over your head. Once in position, re-insert it all the way in one quick push. Once it's firmly up there, it's time to masturbate to completion. Keep your eyes open as you cum, try and aim for your open mouth.

Enjoy!
Dare-O-Rama is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
person above