Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #1
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Rocket Dare The Doctor! (17/M/UK)

This is a rare opportunity, so grab it with two hands, worship it and and guard it with your life. Or just type a reply on your keyboard.

I'm looking for dares to do next Monday and next Wednesday.

On both days, I'm free from 9am until 11:30am, give or take ten minutes maybe either side.

I've decided, assuming the weather will be hot again like this week, I want to spend one morning indoors and one morning outdoors. I'm pretty new to the outdoor scene and it slightly scares me (xD), so please be gentle and refrain from posting stupid dares which will get me into trouble.

Objects/Items
Clothes pegs
Sharpies, pens, etc.
Food/drink
Lots of ice lollies (om nom nom!)
Usual clothing
Elastic bands
Hairbrush
Other generic household items
And a candy posing pouch like the one shown below.

Locations
Five open fields
Secluded woodland
Back garden (pretty open) with decking and a bridge WOO
My bedroom
Brother's bedroom
Parents' bedroom
Small spare room
Bathroom
Kitchen (quite open with windows)
Lounge
Dining room
Landing/hallway
Utility/garage

Likes/Interests
Female undies
Nudity
Watersports
Food play
Humiliation
Limited outdoor
Restrictions
Small anal
Masturbation

Dislikes/Limits
Public
Scat
Friends/family
Pain
Illegal/animals/stupidity

(Basically, just use common sense)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If not, feel free to dare me. (I might not be on tomorrow but I'll reply to the thread asap).

Thanks!
Slenderman - Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 03:06 AM   #2
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Additional information.

I may also have some free time between 10:30am and 12noon next Friday. I'm not 100% sure but I think I'm free then. So you can post a few dares per person and I'll just fit as many as I can in.

If I reach the end of my free time and I still have dares to do, I'll keep a record of them and do them asap

Thanks again ^_^
Old 05-23-2010, 11:37 AM   #3
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Extra additional information.

I don't have Wednesday morning. Just found out my mum's having the day off work. However, tomorrow and Friday are still fine. I'm not bothering with college tomorrow too, meaning I'll have time from 8:30am until 1:30pm. My mum gets home at around 2pm but I'll finish early to be on the safe side. Last minute dares will be accepted. If I get none, I'll just think some up for myself. And then I'll cry
Old 05-23-2010, 01:54 PM   #4
Teeks
Distinguished Member

I think I might have come up with something

You will need:
A marker pen
A scarf/rope.
A pair of (girl!) panties. The more girly they are, the better it is. Oh, and you have to be able to ruin them, like it's not a problem whatever you do with them.
Food: Nutella/marmelade/jelly and bread. + a drink of your choice.

Optional, if you can get them: Make-up. Most important: Eyeshadow and lipstick.

Now, part one:
Prepare yourself a yummy breakfast. Sliced bread with Jelly, Marmelade, Nutella, whatever you want. And a glass of your favourite drink.

Once this is done, part two:
Undress completely, in the living-room, or kitchen, near a window. Then, stroke your cock, get hard. Edge. once you've edged, you have to keep your hard-on.

Get the girl undies, and make a hole in the front, so that your erect sex can "get out" the panties. If you could have a thong it would even be better.

Now, get the marker pen. On your chest, write: "I ♥ to be tortured by gDers."
If you've been able to get some makeup, put on lipstick and don't bother about surpass the lips edge. Put on eyeshadow roughly, and if you have some mascara and eyeliner, put on them too.

Then, get the scarf/rope, and tie your hands together. If you can manage to tie them behind your back, it's awesome, but even front, it will do, as long as you don't use them.

Now you're ready for part three:
You prepared yourself a yummy breakfast, now it's time to eat! Remember you can't use your hands. Eat your jelly, marmelade covered toasts, and drink you glass of whatever you like the best you can! Remember, you have to stay hard for the whole dare.
You might get messy ...

Once you have fully eaten this delicious breakfast, you can switch to part 4:
I hope you are still hard. Because now, you have to rub yourself against furniture in the house, until you cum. You can go anywhere, outdoor if you manage/feel like it. But you have to rub yourself onto furniture in the whole house, so you have to visit all the rooms And then when you've done it you can cum against whatever you're rubbing. Remember hands are not to be used.

Now you cummed, I suggest you look at yourself. Then, untie your hands, maybe clean the furniture first, and then, clean yourself, makeup, whatever liquid/food you got on yourself if you couldnt eat neatly and take a shower to erase the message on your chest too.

Have Fun!

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 02:14 PM   #5
muffinfairy
getDare Devil

Life time dare, pick one name.

Masturbation 101:
[22:35:44] BettyBoop: It is really hard to get off.
[22:36:19] BettyBoop: I find that using a small piece of sellotape is the best way

http://ask.fm/muffinfairy
Snap: penis4fuffin {if you wish to snap penis or similar}
Snap: muffinfairy {add your username if spamming me}
KIK: muffinfairy {all rarely checked}

Territory Signature=Close **
muffinfairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:52 AM   #6
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeks View Post
I think I might have come up with something
For my breakfast, I had (oh so healthy) chocolate cake. I didn't have anything you specified so I went for an alternative messy option. I had some fresh orange too with ice, 'coz I'm cool. Pun intended. I undressed in the kitchen because that's where I was, and because it's more open. There are three windows and two window/doors, with about three neighbouring houses being able to peek in. I edged and kept my hard-on.

The undies I used were a pair of knickers a friend lent me a few weeks back. I say "lent". We had a bit of fun and I nicked 'em, ha. I rooted them out of my drawer and cut a hole in the front. They were pretty tight so it was nice to have some release xD Following this, I wrote what you wanted on my chest. I wrote it in black marker and stuck some googly eye thingys on top, just for lulz. I didn't get any makeup so I didn't do the additional parts. Sorreh.

Again, I didn't have what you requested I use so, instead, I used two shoelaces to tie myself. They weren't really tight, but I kept them behind my back anyway to go along with the dare. (Prior to this, I layed out two towels on the floor of the kitchen. Also, at this point, the kitchen doors were open and I was by the garden patio door). I started eating the cake. I only had a quarter, but it was quite a big quarter. And, obviously, yes, I got messy. I got it everywhere, including my eyebrows and eyelashes xD Fun though. (Fun though it was, I'm glad God invented spoons).

And now, here's the list of rooms/furniture I rubbed myself against. (I did three minutes per room).

Kitchen: Window
Hallway: Front door
Lounge: Settee
Dining room: Chair
Utility: Back door
Garage: Shelving units
Landing: Stair bannister
Parents' room: Wall
My room: Bed
Brother's room: Desk
Spare room: Bed
Downstairs bathroom: Towel rack
Bathroom: Towel rack

I did it in logical order so I was able to cum on a towel. Easy to clean up and soft on the penis xD In the end, I bunged my chocolate cake plate and glass in the dishwasher, threw the towel in the washing machine and threw myself into a nice, refreshingly cool shower. All in all, it was really fun. When I first read this dare, I was . Long and too much. But it made up for a lack of other replies and helped me make some use out of my morning. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffinfairy View Post
Life time dare, pick one name.
That's against my limits, sorry
Old 05-24-2010, 03:34 AM   #7
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

As I said I would, I made some of my own little dares up.

I decided to experiment for the first time with ice.

I put my brother's tighter undies on and got two elastic bands. I wrapped one around each "leg hole" to secure them. I then started dropping ice cubes in one by one. I had about 6 down my backside, one down each side by my waist and the rest down the front.

To make it more uncomfortable, I wiggled around and crawled 360 degrees to make the ice move around. I managed to keep them all in for about 10 minutes before I couldn't take any more. All 16 were still left in-tact, but they had melted a fair bit.

Once I removed them, I rubbed them over my cock and slid them around my ass. So cold! I continued to play for about 5 minutes. Then, I had two reasonably-sized ice cubes which were no longer sharp, so I slid them into my hole. I layed back and spread my legs to insert them. All good fun. I left those to melt!

Next time, I plan to use more and I should find a solution around the sharp-edged ice cubes.

Old 05-24-2010, 03:40 AM   #8
CollaredBlondie
getDare Addict

I don't have anything for you (sorry about that) but I just wanted to say that I think that your post is how ALL dare request threads should be laid out...

23/F/UK
The most fun dare I've ever read: Click me!
I do not give dares.
I do not take dares.
I am not looking for an Owner.
And, seriously, what part of my username suggests that I'm a Domme?!

Any questions? (My 'ask me anything' thread).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophical
<spice girls> If ya wanna be my master, gotta get in my chat, being a wannabe is easy but I think you're quite a tw... </spice girls>
CollaredBlondie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:45 AM   #9
Slenderman - Doctor
Truth or Dare Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollaredBlondie View Post
I don't have anything for you (sorry about that) but I just wanted to say that I think that your post is how ALL dare request threads should be laid out...
No worries and thanks ^_^
Old 05-24-2010, 05:55 AM   #10
Teeks
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor View Post

For my breakfast, I had (oh so healthy) chocolate cake. I didn't have anything you specified so I went for an alternative messy option. I had some fresh orange too with ice, 'coz I'm cool. Pun intended. I undressed in the kitchen because that's where I was, and because it's more open. There are three windows and two window/doors, with about three neighbouring houses being able to peek in. I edged and kept my hard-on.

The undies I used were a pair of knickers a friend lent me a few weeks back. I say "lent". We had a bit of fun and I nicked 'em, ha. I rooted them out of my drawer and cut a hole in the front. They were pretty tight so it was nice to have some release xD Following this, I wrote what you wanted on my chest. I wrote it in black marker and stuck some googly eye thingys on top, just for lulz. I didn't get any makeup so I didn't do the additional parts. Sorreh.

Again, I didn't have what you requested I use so, instead, I used two shoelaces to tie myself. They weren't really tight, but I kept them behind my back anyway to go along with the dare. (Prior to this, I layed out two towels on the floor of the kitchen. Also, at this point, the kitchen doors were open and I was by the garden patio door). I started eating the cake. I only had a quarter, but it was quite a big quarter. And, obviously, yes, I got messy. I got it everywhere, including my eyebrows and eyelashes xD Fun though. (Fun though it was, I'm glad God invented spoons).

And now, here's the list of rooms/furniture I rubbed myself against. (I did three minutes per room).

Kitchen: Window
Hallway: Front door
Lounge: Settee
Dining room: Chair
Utility: Back door
Garage: Shelving units
Landing: Stair bannister
Parents' room: Wall
My room: Bed
Brother's room: Desk
Spare room: Bed
Downstairs bathroom: Towel rack
Bathroom: Towel rack

I did it in logical order so I was able to cum on a towel. Easy to clean up and soft on the penis xD In the end, I bunged my chocolate cake plate and glass in the dishwasher, threw the towel in the washing machine and threw myself into a nice, refreshingly cool shower. All in all, it was really fun. When I first read this dare, I was . Long and too much. But it made up for a lack of other replies and helped me make some use out of my morning. Thanks!

That's against my limits, sorry
Ahahaha I'm glad you had fun.

Don't worry for the additional part, as I said, it was optional, so no worries.

And about the food, or ropes and all, it's not that important. The most important was that your hands had to be tied and you had not to use them; and for breakfast you had to eat and it had to get messy

Now I'm glad you enjoyed yourself xD

29 y.o | Female | Straight | France (GMT+1)

Teeks is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare him, davros, doctor, marvin, newslave