Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2016, 06:41 PM   #1
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Plug andreaswallows...home alone...Test her willpower

My delcious andrea is home alone until this friday. She claims she can go without orgasm from now until i return friday at noon.

We both love a challenge so....

I have given her the following conditions just to make this dare interesting;

I have instructed her that she must edge 5 times each morning before going to work.

No panties allowd during the day, she must wear a skirt and heels, she must wear a revealing blouse and must be "flirty" all day.

In addition, she must edge each day at 10am, noon, 2pm, and once again be for leaving work.

She must wear a crotch rope with a knot strategically positioned on her clit all day.

Once she returns home, she must remain naked, except for heels, crotch rope, collar and leash. She must also edge at the top of each hour until she goes to bed.

Here's where you cum in.....

Your job is to taunt her, tease her, torment her with tasks, stories and posts outlining what you would do to her that might drive her past the point of resisting the temptation to cum for you.

Have fun, this should be extreamly interestingOf course, for every post she fails to respond too.....well , thats an additional edge for our slut

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 08-10-2016, 07:57 AM   #2
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default And So it begins.........i know i can wait !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
My delcious andrea is home alone until this friday. She claims she can go without orgasm from now until i return friday at noon.

We both love a challenge so....

I have given her the following conditions just to make this dare interesting;

I have instructed her that she must edge 5 times each morning before going to work.

No panties allowd during the day, she must wear a skirt and heels, she must wear a revealing blouse and must be "flirty" all day.

In addition, she must edge each day at 10am, noon, 2pm, and once again be for leaving work.

She must wear a crotch rope with a knot strategically positioned on her clit all day.

Once she returns home, she must remain naked, except for heels, crotch rope, collar and leash. She must also edge at the top of each hour until she goes to bed.

Here's where you cum in.....

Your job is to taunt her, tease her, torment her with tasks, stories and posts outlining what you would do to her that might drive her past the point of resisting the temptation to cum for you.

Have fun, this should be extreamly interestingOf course, for every post she fails to respond too.....well , thats an additional edge for our slut

Cheers,
And so my day begins;

As instructed, when I awoke this morning, I put on my heels, leash and collar. There is something mystical that happens as soon as I feel the stiff leather wrap around my neck, and hear the click of the leash attaching to the chrome ring at the front of my neck.

I know my place

I know my role

I know my duty of pleasing my Sir is my sole focus.

Anyway, back to the task at hand;

I positioned myself comfortably on the bed, preparing for my first edge. As a source of inspiration I selected a rather graphic PM I had received
(thank you very much, I hope you enjoy this as much as I do, and you know who you are)
Here is the scean as described by the writer,

I am in a bar, dressed in heels, a very short skirt, no bra. Iam the classic slut. I watch my Sir across the room as he watches me. I have been instructed to attract as much attention as possible. Bending over, reaching across the bar etc.

the thought of many men watching me, desiring me and becoming aroused by my actions makes me instantly wet, half way thru reading, I reached for my 8 inch pink soft vibe from the nightstand drawer.

now back to the bar, I playfully lick and toy with the straw in my drink as I have now captured the attention of various men around the room, the thought of their cock becoming harder and harder as they watch me drives me insane

As I imagine this, I slowly start circling my clit with the vibe, then bring it to my mouth in order to taste my juices.

I imagine the men watching me as I suddenly unbutton my blouse, bend at the waste, spreading my legs as I take my Mans cock deep in my throat right in front of them all, wondering how badly they want to cum

I can relate.........first edge complete.

I must wait 2 minutes to calm down before beginning my second edge.

Thank you for reading

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 08-10-2016, 08:08 AM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Catch my breath.........

Second edge.......

On all fours, in front of the full length mirror in the master bath.
I have applied moisturizing cream to my legs, ass and breasts........currently watching myself in the mirror, imagining you behind me.......I wonder what you would do to me?

Hitachi wand is absolutely incredible this morning.........

second edge complete..........I am a wet mess!

xoxoxo...........

Old 08-10-2016, 08:30 AM   #4
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default 12 inches from ...............

Third edge.........

Since my knees are so week from my previous two edges................and I am an absolute dripping cock sucking cum slut.....it only seems appropriate that my third edge be done standing up.

I have secured the Hitachi Wand to the edge of the desk in Sirs office using duct tape.

I positioned myself, legs straight, spread approx. 3 ft apart, riding the wand to my third edge...........

The corner of the desk is now almost as soaked as I am

xoxoxoxo.............

Old 08-10-2016, 08:45 AM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default angry edge

Four Edge..

This one required the assistance of the internet, last nite I lay awake reflecting on how, at times I disappoint my Sir.
I imagined him becoming angry and running out of patience with his slut, to the point that I couldn't fuck or suck my way out of trouble.............

I searched for "angry sex" online, I looked at a number of vids and finally settled on one;

In the scene the man pushes his slut into a hotel room, rips open her blouse and aggressively starts to have his way with her large full breasts.

He pushes her against the wall, rips her skirt off and forces her down to a squatting position.

There she was, breasts exposed, naked, only in heels, back to the wall, squatting with her knees apart.........while her fucked her mouth with his large cock.

I did my best to replicate this, squatting in my heels, back to the wall, riding 12 inch suction cup dildo as I watched my reflection in the mirror as I gave an extremely wet sloppy blow job to my 8 inch pink vibe while bouncing and grinding on the dildo.

Face wet.......saliva dripping from my chin all over my breasts.......pussy drenched and stretched from my dildo......Mr. Big

Legs weak, I can barely stand...........I am not sure this will be as easy as I thought.........

Really really want to cum...................!!

How about you?

Old 08-10-2016, 08:54 AM   #6
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default running late.........

Fifth Edge..........

Need to get ready and out the door for work..........

Jumped in shower, I love my shower.

Sir had installed an adjustable shower head in the master bath a couple of years ago.........this has served me very well when my master is away

My personal preference has always been the circular pulse pattern.......... always a winner for me.
I can tell you, this morning was no exception.........within 45 seconds I was riding and loving an incredible wave.......struggling not to cum..........I honestly had to force myself to get out of the shower as I could have spent the entire morning with that "thing" between my legs.

Phew..........this is going to be way more difficult than I thought.........now to get dressed, not for getting the crotch rope. OMG, the crotch rope, my 3 days in denial hell begins.

And, I have to edge again at 10am................I hope you enjoyed my reports, If you would like to hear more...please give me some inspiration for my 10 am edging tasks

Andreaswallows..............but cannot cum till Friday

xoxoxxo.......

Old 08-10-2016, 10:37 AM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Throbbing Clit, sensitive nipples = Juciy PM

This crotch rope is absolutely driving me insane. Every more, twitch or turn I make causes the knot in the rope to slide across my now swollen throbbing hypersensitive clit.

I just finished my 10 am edge in the washroom. It was all I could do not to cum............and then walking back to my desk, I had to stop twice as the crotch rope almost sent me over the edge while walking.

And to Mr. Easy; I want you to know your PM was absolutely amazing, I found it very encouraging .............if you know what I mean. I will be PMing you a detailed report shortly............P.S. my nipples are raw and so sensitive now.........thank you Sir

andreaswallows...............

xoxoxo....................

Old 08-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #8
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I really loved your angry edge you are such a good little slut for us all! I didn't realize you had a suction dildo until that post but it did give me a very fun idea. Why don't you try to attach your dildo to the door pussy level then bend over at the waist legs spread and give it a few test tries that it inserts easy. Next you are going to open and close the door in a fast manner to basically be fucking yourself with the door. Just imagine its sir back their pounding your needy pussy. I don't know how long he normally fucks you in this position but you should go at least that long! I wouldn't want to make things easy on you

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Old 08-10-2016, 11:49 AM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default lunch time edge. ...wetting my apetite

Thank you Sir John for the amazing PM.

i want you to know this cock sucking public cum slut had to fight so hard not to cum while reading your PM.

The thought of being forced to edge thru an entire movie in a public theater absolutely drove me wild.....so, so, so hard not to cum.

Thank you again Sir

I trust you are enjoying my very difficult dare...?

Old 08-10-2016, 12:26 PM   #10
wolf82
Prodigy

Well hello there! I hope you have been enjoying your edges thus far. Here's a little something for you to read when you have the time:

Remember when you went to the hot dog stand with the vibe running and it kept on running longer than you anticipated? Remember all the men that were checking you out? Imagine them all watching you pleasure your Sir's cock. How jealous do you think they would be? I bet they would be pretty jealous. Perhaps even impressed at your talents? But that's not the biggest point of this PM. You are at work after all. What if you were called into an emergency meeting right now? The whole company is there. All eyes are on you as you walk in. You look around and wonder if anyone knows how soaking wet you are. And then you meet eyes with him - it's your Sir. He has surprised you. He orders you onto your knees so that you can pleasure him in front of all your work colleagues. I bet you would love that. All your male coworkers would know how much you love sucking cock while I bet many of your female coworkers would be jealous over how talented you probably are. What if your Sir even let you play with yourself? I bet that would make you cum sooo hard knowing that you are pleasuring your Sir in front of all your colleagues while you also play with yourself in front of all your colleagues.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
Old 08-10-2016, 12:27 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Cool Please post, v. PM

Good day all masters and mistresses;

It would help me considerably if you could post to this thread v. sending me PMs with your words of motivation / temptation.

Besides, my Sir wants to make sure you all see what a public slut he owns, in addition, it is certainly more entertaining for the readers if they have context and the benefit of the scenarios you lay out for this dripping cock swallowing whore to struggle with as she edges for you and fights off the overwhelming urge to cum....HARD

You may sense by my tone that I am getting a little more than slightly frustrated ..............and I am not even through the first day

AKKKKKKK!

Old 08-10-2016, 12:36 PM   #12
JohnHartham
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Thank you Sir John for the amazing PM.

i want you to know this cock sucking public cum slut had to fight so hard not to cum while reading your PM.

The thought of being forced to edge thru an entire movie in a public theater absolutely drove me wild.....so, so, so hard not to cum.

Thank you again Sir

I trust you are enjoying my very difficult dare...?
I am certainly enjoying it, and I'll be sure to post the next one on this thread. Just have to think of a new one 😈
Old 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Default Mmmmmmm......Sir Shadow, i have missed you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I really loved your angry edge you are such a good little slut for us all! I didn't realize you had a suction dildo until that post but it did give me a very fun idea. Why don't you try to attach your dildo to the door pussy level then bend over at the waist legs spread and give it a few test tries that it inserts easy. Next you are going to open and close the door in a fast manner to basically be fucking yourself with the door. Just imagine its sir back their pounding your needy pussy. I don't know how long he normally fucks you in this position but you should go at least that long! I wouldn't want to make things easy on you

Sir,

This wet desperate fuck slut will try your scenario for one of my at home edges tonight.

Thank you Sir,

BTW, are you enjoying reading of my torment?

I can only imagine how hard your cock is while imaging the huge dildo slamming into my tight cunt, how my breasts heave with every thrust....?

Can you picture this Sir Shadow?

Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 PM   #14
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHartham View Post
I am certainly enjoying it, and I'll be sure to post the next one on this thread. Just have to think of a new one 😈
Thank you Sir John,

I am looking forward to it

xoxoxo

Old 08-10-2016, 01:51 PM   #15
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaSwallows View Post
Sir,

This wet desperate fuck slut will try your scenario for one of my at home edges tonight.

Thank you Sir,

BTW, are you enjoying reading of my torment?

I can only imagine how hard your cock is while imaging the huge dildo slamming into my tight cunt, how my breasts heave with every thrust....?

Can you picture this Sir Shadow?

You bet I can! I am excited to hear if you whimper or moan too I do love a loud girl Hate when they try to hold it in or really over do it! Although when I imagine it theres no need for a huge dildo if you know what I mean :P

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit, denial, edge, heels, slut