Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-02-2016, 09:14 AM   #1
Sam72

Send a message via Yahoo to Sam72
World 20/ F Working at a Summer Camp. Needs Dares

I have refrained from doing any dares whilst at camp, because if I got caught, it would be hard to get another job with my past employer saying, " yeah this past employee found it hard to keep her clothes on in public areas, and teased all the campers." Now however, I have adjusted to the way the camp works and found places to do stuff at. SO I think it would be cool if you guys gave me some dares for the camp. If you have any questions, beyond which camp lol, I will be happy to answer. Thankyou..... So Much <3

On the map here are the corresponding numbers with some details.
1. is the outpost. Wilderness survival overnighter is out there on wendsday night, the rest of the week, no one is there. 2. Is the dinning hall, ill make another image hopefully before I leave tomorrow. 3. Is the Campfire, which is not used other than on sunday, and friday nights. 4. Is waterfront where the boat house is. 5. is the fishing pier 6. is an old camp spot, here you can go skinny dipping... not that I have already lol 7. is COPE (Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience) it is where the high ropes course and other high adventure.

I will try to post reports as often as I can, and as often as I get internet out here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My camp.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	60.9 KB
ID:	5924  

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

Toys: Pocket 2" travel vibrator, and my hairbrush lol

20/F/South/US
Sam72 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 09:28 AM   #2
wolf82
Prodigy

Don't care where you do it, but find a spot to fully strip and edge yourself three times. Between each edge, spank your ass 20 times with a hairbrush. After the last set of 20, use the hairbrush to drive yourself to orgasm.

Post a report.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:29 AM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Leave your clothes at 5 and have your vibe in your pussy then go skinny dipping until you cum.
Then come back to your clothes.
Yes you must go from 5 to 6 naked so do it at night

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lyb for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 09:41 AM   #4
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Leave your clothes at 5 and have your vibe in your pussy then go skinny dipping until you cum.
Then come back to your clothes.
Yes you must go from 5 to 6 naked so do it at night
May I at least wear chacos? The road is gravel, and i'd prefer not to walk barefoot :3

Limits: Pictures (i had a bad experience that almost went bad, so maybe), other people, poop, pee, and anything just gross

20/F/South/US
Old 07-02-2016, 11:10 AM   #5
Radja
Baby Member

Is it possible to get naked at the place you sleep at night? If yes, I might have a dare that would please you.
Radja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:21 PM   #6
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Are there any camp activities you would be able to do by yourself? The high ropes course sounds good. If so my dare is to go out at night or when no one is around, strip down and complete 2 or 3 of the activities/courses naked. You can edge after each one and if you're successful you may cum and get your clothes back.

Last edited by Taz55; 07-02-2016 at 01:21 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 12:34 PM   #7
ksoma
getDare Succubus

Put a key somewhere you know you can find it and it won't be lost in the boat house.
Strip (aside from shoes) at the campfire. Put clothing in something and lock it.
You have to walk nude to the boathouse, retrieve the key, and walk back to your clothing and unlock it, before you can get dressed.

You have to edge yourself twice while walking to get the key, and twice while walking back. Once back, you have to orgasm before you can unlock the clothes and get dressed.
Old 07-02-2016, 04:13 PM   #8
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radja View Post
Is it possible to get naked at the place you sleep at night? If yes, I might have a dare that would please you.
Yes, I share a small cabin with two other girls, and they are both bottom bunks, whilst I am the only top bunk

20/F/South/US
Old 07-02-2016, 04:24 PM   #9
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Put a key somewhere you know you can find it and it won't be lost in the boat house.
Strip (aside from shoes) at the campfire. Put clothing in something and lock it.
You have to walk nude to the boathouse, retrieve the key, and walk back to your clothing and unlock it, before you can get dressed.

You have to edge yourself twice while walking to get the key, and twice while walking back. Once back, you have to orgasm before you can unlock the clothes and get dressed.
Im already getting nervous and shaky just thinking about this in my head right now. Being absolutely naked at night, walking from the boat house to the campfire area, which by the way I walk right beside 3 separate campsites before even getting there. Lets hope a scout master isn't smoking at 2 in the morning lol

20/F/South/US
The following user says Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 07-02-2016, 04:28 PM   #10
Sam72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Are there any camp activities you would be able to do by yourself? The high ropes course sounds good. If so my dare is to go out at night or when no one is around, strip down and complete 2 or 3 of the activities/courses naked. You can edge after each one and if you're successful you may cum and get your clothes back.
No matter how fun that sounds, I don't have keys to the COPE tower where all the Harnesses are at, even then it would be pretty scary doing the course by myself. Any other ideas?

20/F/South/US
Old 07-02-2016, 11:29 PM   #11
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam72 View Post
No matter how fun that sounds, I don't have keys to the COPE tower where all the Harnesses are at, even then it would be pretty scary doing the course by myself. Any other ideas?
Ok thats fine, and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. I've got a few more suggestions tell me what you like. Also are you taking any toys with you?

1.Start by waiting until your cabin mates are asleep. Next start undressing at your cabin until you're only wearing shoes and a t-shirt. Start masturbating and work up an edge without waking them up. Now head over to the fishing pier, take off the shirt, ball it up, and throw it into the water. Now while at the pier edge 2 more times. Now you must choose any point but 5 to cum. Then attempt to make it back to your cabin. If you can't you'll have to go swimming for your shirt. You may leave spare clothing hidden near the front door of another cabin, but you must cum there to retrieve it.

2. Start at the campfire undress (except for shoes) and walk toward the dining hall. Now you must edge 4 times once on each side of the building. You must count to 25 before you start each edge. One time must be in front of the entrance. Next navigate to the boat house. Edge once at the end of each dock. Twice facing the shore. Finally you can return to the campfire to retrieve your clothes but you must cum at some point during your walk over there.

3. Take your headphones and a blind fold. Go the field between paths 6 and 7. Leave your clothes at the tree line on the left and walk across the open field field naked then head over to point 6. Put on your blind fold and headphones, now edge 3 times while facing the water.Feel free to cool off in the water after if you want. :P Now when you walk back as you reach the treeline put on your blindfold and headphones again and walk out 30 steps towards your clothes, now you must edge 3 times and count to 100 between them then cum at this location in the field. After you can retrieve your clothes but not put them on until you reach your cabin or cum again at location 2,3, or 4.

4. Start at the dining hall and walk the path towards the outpost. Strip of a piece of clothing every 100 steps and leave on the path and edge. When you reach the outpost you should be naked. Now lay down in the middle of the path you just walked put on your blindfold and headphones then edge 3 times. Once with your ass in the air facing the path, another legs spread for all to see, 3rd is your choice. To make it hard wait one song between edges. Hopefully no one is walking up that way. Now you may cum then walk back to retrieve your clothes.

These should all probably be done at night. If some of these aren't possible feel free to adapt as needed.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 11:47 PM   #12
thefunman
getDare Succubus

Only wear a towel and go to the showers at the pool.
Walked naked to yourvassign Work area and find something to use to get you off with.
Go to a camp activity in just a long shirt.
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 05:24 AM   #13
Bleater
getDare Sweetheart

Stay barefoot whenever you can, and you must endure a barefoot walking on unplesant ground (like grabevel road) each day.

I'm interested in a backmail game, obviously I blackmail you.
Only female, send me PM if you want info
Bleater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2016, 08:05 PM   #14
Sam72

Bug The Midnight Camp Nudist

(Map with route on next thread post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Ok thats fine, and I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself. I've got a few more suggestions tell me what you like. Also are you taking any toys with you?

1.Start by waiting until your cabin mates are asleep. Next start undressing at your cabin until you're only wearing shoes and a t-shirt. Start masturbating and work up an edge without waking them up. Now head over to the fishing pier, take off the shirt, ball it up, and throw it into the water. Now while at the pier edge 2 more times. Now you must choose any point but 5 to cum. Then attempt to make it back to your cabin. If you can't you'll have to go swimming for your shirt. You may leave spare clothing hidden near the front door of another cabin, but you must cum there to retrieve it.

I was so nervous and jittery about this dare. literally walking nude around camp at night with about 500 people who could see you at any moment was nerve wracking to say the least. So I wait till Tuesday night around 1 and hope to gawd that my cabin mates didn't hear or see anything.

So I slip my short shorts off, along with my panties and put them under my pillow. This being a very easy task, took much, much longer than you would have assumed. Once bottomless, and only in my shirt and my neon pink and yellow poca doted ankle socks, I brought my knees up under the blankets, making a semi tent like pyramid, I slowly start teasing my rubbing the outside of my pussy making sure that no one was listening. Following up on the rubbing, I started to finger both my pussy and ass with a single finger each, building in speed and rhythm. I had the end of my pillow between my teeth as an extra measure, to make sure that I wasn't panting or moaning. I was getting really into it, when I hear one of my roommates stir in their bunk which halted all shoving of fingers in my body. After a very long pause, I went right back to it, building back up, just before the climax, having to rudely stop. That is the worst part of an edge, is feeling robbed of something you worked for for a while.

After calming down from my pussy high, I wait to make sure no one was for sure still awake. After waiting a solid few minutes, I started to slowly creep out of bed. I grabbed my shorts from under my pillow, leaving the underwear, and a bra that I had under my bunk, and started to creep towards the door. Once at the door, I pushed on the door, to release pressure from the door, and turned the knob all the way open and made a Sam sized gap. Once the gap was just big enough, I slid out the door, and slowly closed the door behind me. Then the all too familiar feeling of being essentially naked outdoors sunk in once more. I slipped my black low top vans on and walked off my porch. Just before leaving however, I planted my shorts and bra by the door of my next door cabin mates cabin.

Then I embarked on my mostly nude adventure into camp. Since our cabin is directly behind the STEM training center, there is this bright ass light on the back of it to show the back door, sadly for myself, it just illuminates my already beacon like pale body in the night. So I tried skirting around where the light was shining and made my way on over to the side entrance to the dinning hall out of the light. It is hard to see into the dinning hall, but once your inside, you can see everything outside of the dinning hall. Other staff members usually go in there to get a late night bowl of cereal or other food that is easy to get to. Thankfully, when I went in, the building was vacant, or it was to my knowledge thus far. My rubber soles squeaked across the smooth concrete floor. The air was calm contrasted during the day, as when the air would be full of voices drowned out by the chatter of fans above. Nothing was awake but a mouse, a pale mouse only wearing socks, vans, and a black Twenty-One Pilots t-shirt.

Just a small blerb for everyone. The one most thing I am constantly saying in my head changes between thinking about where I am and what im wearing, and how crazy of a person I am to even be doing what I do.

Once to the other side of the Dinning Hall, I open the double doors as quietly as I could, to assure that I make the least amount of noise I could. Once out, I hop over the side railing onto a short grassy hill that leads to the main road of camp. Now if you have already looked at the map, you know I wasn't dumb enough to go down the road dressed as I am. So I chose to take the road that dumps you out at the scoutcraft fork in the road. This is the trail that campers from campsites 15-18 make it up the hill to dinner, as opposed to taking the long road to the dinning hall. However at like one in the morning, there should be much less traffic on the trail.

Now that I was on a trail trail, I had to step more cautiously due tot he fact that I could trip on a stump or root at any time, and proceed to curse quite loudly for all to hear in campsite 4. So I took each step quite cautiously to ensure this to be fact. Once to the bottom of the trail I chose to walk just off the path, just encase that if anyone where coming by, that they wouldn't see a girl in only a t-shirt just out for a midnight stroll. I then got to the spot to cross, waited and listened for any life, the darted across the road like a deer across a deserted highway. Following the crossing I took the back trail, opposed to going through campsite 16, to the fishing pier. Once on the dock, it once set in again how exposed I was, and how much more I was going to be exposed here shortly.

I tiptoed my way to the end of the dock, rubbing my pussy the whole way down, thinking about the next step in this journey I had embarked upon. I was essentially grinding on one of the guard rails as i fought with the thought of loosing my one main article of clothing that was covering the essentials. With that one piece gone, all of the booty would be on display (Pirate joke..One piece.. anyone?..okay) I pulled from the bottom of the shirt till it was at boob height, then just yanked it on over my head till it was off then immediately threw my one article of clothing into the lake. The second after I threw it, I had the sudden urge to try to reach after it, which resulted in almost falling over the railing into the water with a loud splash. However I chose to keep my balance. The adrenaline had taken over my body once more, now being completely nude, very far away from my cabin, in a fully populated camp.

I went back to rubbing the railing, which then evolved into having my back face the lake, legs open and leaning against the railing and started straight three fingering my pussy as hard as I could. I had to at multiple points hold onto the railing as to not loose balance. As I thought I had regained my balance, a large shudder went through my body and it was much too hard to keep my jello legs up and I fell to the dock ass first. I lay there panting listening to the dead air, my breathing, and kinda far off boats in the lake. As soon as I caught my second wind I went in for round two, still laying on the dock however, I played with my butt and pussy this go around. I didn't even realize how loud I was getting on the second one. About half way through the edge, I realized I was almost shouting; commonly, I can usually monitor how loud I am while I am masturbating. I powered through and almost came all over my hands...and then had to stop once again, robbing me of my orgasm.

After another minute of shaking, panting and being red faced from attacking my holes, I started to think about where to finally have my orgasm at. However, before I could finish that thought process, I heard what I thought was people coming up the trail from campsite 16 to the pier, at 1 fucking o'clock in the morning! In my mind i thought that I had made too much noise while enjoying myself. So I did what any rational butt ass naked girl would do in that situation. Tun into a puddle of goo and disappear, since I couldn't do that, I chose to start climbing over the railing of the pier and slowly into the water. I really didn't want to get my shoes and socks wet on this dare, however I personally thought it would look suspicious that there was a pair of vans and socks at the end of a dock and no person in sight.

Once in the water, I pull as close as I can to the edge of the pier so as not to be seen by anyone coming onto the dock. I was hiding for what seemed like 10 minutes and still no one was coming.. especially not me. My original plan was to go back to the dinning hall and cum there, seeings how it is right next to my cabin, however since I was already in the water and 100% drenched, I thought, "might as well just swim on over to waterfront." So I start doing...as you would joke at now.. the breast stroke, so I could see where I was going as I swam, and to reduce noise as I went along. About half way through the swim however, my loose bun for my hair started to come undone. By the time I made it to the boat docks, my hair was loose and free, with no trace of my hair tie. I held onto the side of the boat dock, and thought about where I wanted to masturbate at. The boathouse seemed like the most viable option, however, since it was a Tuesday, it would be locked from program earlier in the day. The moon wasn't as bright as it had been the past few nights, and since it was quite over cast, and I was already at the dock....

I pull myself out of the water like a reverse ninja, and keep low to the end of the dock. I sat criss cross on the dock, and just sat there one hand on my pussy just gently rubbing as I intently looked around at anything that moved or made a sound. The end of all the docks are the most open place to be nude at. This is because a white girl like myself contrasts with the water backdrop, in addition there is a street lamp by the road, which doesn't exactly reach this far, but still illuminates this area more than surrounding areas. Once I felt safe, as safe as a nude person in public can, I get on my hands and knees and face my ass towards the road. This isn't normally like me when ever I do these things, however I was hoping that the extra thrill will get me off faster so that I could get back to my cabin faster.

As I was still soaking wet, my hand slid much quicker across the outside of my pussy as I rubbed. This also assisted me when I inserted two fingers in both my ass and pussy at the same time, making me gasp quite loudly. After that out burst, I lent over and grabbed the buoy and bit down on the guide rope. I went back to relentlessly pounding my poor holes for the fourth time. I just went numb, all I kept thinking about was some lucky soul to be walking down the road to see my sorry pale ass out here on the dock. I kept thinking that and wanting to turn around, before I could however, I would shutter and twitch and moan between the rope. That cycle just kept going until it all came crashing down, and I fell forward, almost falling over the edge of the dock and into the water. Opposed, I just slumped over, ass raised high in the air, and my chest gasping for each much needed breath.

After my pussy coma, I rolled over and looked up at the dark, dark night sky speckled with breaks of cloud where the moon light was trying to poke through. With the hardest sit up of my life, I pulled myself up to see an empty dock, an empty boat house, and thankfully an empty road, devoid of life. I then hurry try to stand up, and was met with shaky legs and had to balance on a wobbly dock. Trembling legs in tow, I shambled my way down the dock till I hit gravel and dirt. Once on dry land I skirted around the lamp post to keep the wild life from going blind on account of a pale midnight streaker. I took a light jog over to the campsite 7 trail, and kept pace on the trail. All was looking well for me, up till, you guessed it, I ran head first into a spider web and shrieked.

I pawed as much of it I could off of myself as I could and went on a full sprint, keeping my legs high up so as not to trip, until I ran into the road. I was then abruptly greeted by a father and what I assumed was his sun walking up to the health lodge (behind the dinning hall) because he seemed injured or something. I don't know how you can hurt yourself at one in the morning, but bravo to that kid. Obviously they didn't actually see me, or else I wouldn't be in front of my laptop typing this out. So I went the opposite direction they were heading, and took the trail behind handycraft, the trading post and campsite 3. My wet shoes had been making the worst sloshing noise, and my hair whipping all around without control as I moved. I then made it to the end of the trail which dumped out into the parade field. I could have either went to my cabin at that point, the safe option, or did what I did. I looked around for a second, rubbed my pussy alot, and took off across the parade field, doing a cartwheel on my way, and seeing head lights coming up the road I turned around and booked it back as fast as I could till I was safeish at my porch. I take my shoes and socks off, now competently naked naked, I take one last bow facing away from my door, ass out. And go into my cabin as stealthfully as I had left, but this time butt ass naked.

I couldn't tell you how long I laid in my bed thinking about what I had just done. Fingering and rubbing to my hearts content. I would like to apologize for how long it took me to report this. I hope ya'll enjoy the report. Any questions please post them up.

20/F/South/US

Last edited by Sam72; 07-17-2016 at 08:13 PM.
The following 4 users say Thank You to Sam72 for this post:
Old 07-17-2016, 08:12 PM   #15
Sam72

World Map

I forgot for the last post, my route that I took for this dare, I hope it helps
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	My camp T shirt adventure.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	5954  

20/F/South/US

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibisinism, outdoors, public nudity, semi public, streaking