Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2024, 09:02 AM   #841
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

update 4.50
at the coffee the standing were Me 23 points, Silvy 19 and Sab 22, Sab made it to pass Silvy at last touching her pussi trough clothes... so Silvy and Sab lab coat were locked in their lockers..
It was nice to see them drinking coffee with Silvy big nipples pointing out and Sab big boobs.. stretching the shirt then.. after done with coffee.. Silvy got some water and spilled.. or better emptied her bottle on her shirt, a couple of people were there and got a good look at her wet almost see through shirt
Once back in the lab she took it off and put it on a chair near the heating fan to dry... but now she is topless and allows me a lot of boobs touch on bare skin... of course I wasted no time in putting my hands in her scrub trousers to touch and finger her from behind.. she is totally wet... and she grabbed me as well touching my boobs through my shirt but putting hands inside to touch bare boobs as well and did the same with scrub trousers coming behind me and lowering them to finger me briefly...Sab had a feel of my covered boobs and of Silvy naked boobs a couple of times..
no one passed so far, well one colleague passed but briefly leaned inside while I was near the door so talked to me and did not noticed Silvy...
Sab lab is the "most dangerous".. boss office is nearby and she told us boss briefly came in her lab to tell her something and could not keep his eyes away form her boobs stretching her shirt

Me 51 Silvy 47 Sab 33

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 09:25 AM   #842
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
update 4.50
at the coffee the standing were Me 23 points, Silvy 19 and Sab 22, Sab made it to pass Silvy at last touching her pussi trough clothes... so Silvy and Sab lab coat were locked in their lockers..
It was nice to see them drinking coffee with Silvy big nipples pointing out and Sab big boobs.. stretching the shirt then.. after done with coffee.. Silvy got some water and spilled.. or better emptied her bottle on her shirt, a couple of people were there and got a good look at her wet almost see through shirt
Once back in the lab she took it off and put it on a chair near the heating fan to dry... but now she is topless and allows me a lot of boobs touch on bare skin... of course I wasted no time in putting my hands in her scrub trousers to touch and finger her from behind.. she is totally wet... and she grabbed me as well touching my boobs through my shirt but putting hands inside to touch bare boobs as well and did the same with scrub trousers coming behind me and lowering them to finger me briefly...Sab had a feel of my covered boobs and of Silvy naked boobs a couple of times..
no one passed so far, well one colleague passed but briefly leaned inside while I was near the door so talked to me and did not noticed Silvy...
Sab lab is the "most dangerous".. boss office is nearby and she told us boss briefly came in her lab to tell her something and could not keep his eyes away form her boobs stretching her shirt

Me 51 Silvy 47 Sab 33
Hmm. Maybe you and silvy should toss a coin.winner picks an item of clothing for the loser to take off.
Loser has to go and pay Sab a visit in her lab
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 10:41 AM   #843
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Hmm. Maybe you and silvy should toss a coin.winner picks an item of clothing for the loser to take off.
Loser has to go and pay Sab a visit in her lab
I got back on GD at 6pm and saw your message, I immediately proposed this to Silvy and.. she agreed and lost! so she lost her last item (but for shoes) and had to go to Sab.. at 6 no people on our floor but the boss was still here.. so quite a big risk for her!
of course I got the chance for a good overall feel.. ass.. boobs.. pussy... and again fingered her some...then she went... but I suggested for her to play the same game with Sab...
she rushed to Sab room and Sab too got some good feel and fingered her... then they tossed the coin..
Silvy came back without shoes...
Anyway she managed to fell my boobs under my shirt and my pussy and fingering me.. she did the same with Sab boobs but was too scared the boss would appear she did nothing more with her...
She then started working again..naked.. and we heard at some point the boss door open and close.. she rushed to hide and I looked out in the hallway... he went to Sab and then after a while back in his room...
I turned to Silvy and she was ..fingering.. she is in total state of excitement..
6.35 now, we have test to finish and wil finish at 7 I believe.. and boss is still in his room ..

Me 73 Silvy 75 Sab 63

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-24-2024, 08:08 AM   #844
r0ver
getDare Addict

How did your day finish on Friday?
Old 03-25-2024, 04:14 AM   #845
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
How did your day finish on Friday?
Back after we and after the morning brief.. today at work and tomorrow leaving for the conference
Friday end of the day was more or less uneventful .. well compared to our past evenings
Silvy was totally naked and scared boss would catch her, it was an easy target for me and Sab to feel her boobs, ass and pussy..and to finger her, she made not so much being too scared...
Boss went home right when our test finished passed by to say goodbye but not stopped and Silvy made it to hide and not get caught naked by him.. then Sab arrived and once in the changing room we had quite some fun in fingering a naked Silvy

Our game ...
Me117 Silvy 87 Sab113

Yesterday I went packing for Silvy and she came to pack my things..
for her I picked her lush and her dildo, one gstring 1 short skirt 1 short dress with some cleavage both back and front showing, a white shirt, a small jacket for the "official events" to look professional, dark stocking to be used as leggings, a white skinny tshirt, heels ... some nice body jewels somewhat like this and nothing more, of course I left her the choice of what to bring for personal hygiene ..
I don't know what she packed for me.. I will see tomorrow
for the trip tomorrow we will both be wearing heels, short pleated skirt with slit on the side, white shirt with buttons, short jaket and coat..

Today we are again wearing scub bottom, shirt, socks, slippers and lab coat..
we keep on going with our game and .. we wait for suggestions

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 04:23 AM   #846
r0ver
getDare Addict

A couple of ideas.

Before finishing work on Monday you and Silvy will strip naked.
Your lab coats will go into your lockers. The rest of your clothes will go into Sab's locker. That includes any clothes you wore coming into work.
You will both drive home naked. With the interior lights on in your cars.
During your time at the conference, Sab can choose either to hide your clothes and make you find them when you come back. Or just leave them in her locker and make you do tasks for her to earn them back.
When you return to work, you are only allowed to wear coats on the way in. So until you've found or earnt your other clothes back you will only have lab coats to wear.

So whilst you are away Sab might get a bit bored without you to to play with. So to relieve her boredom (because im nice like that):
She'll wear the following to work:
1. Socks
2. Bra
3. Thong
4. Polo shirt
5. Scrub bottoms
6. Lab coat.

Now she has to roll a dice three times during each day.
Once in the morning. Once after lunch time. And once in the afternoon.
She has to remove the item of clothing corresponding to the number she rolled and lock it in her locker for the rest of the day. If she's already removed it, then she tosses a coin. Heads she re-rolls. Tails she's safe.
Have her send you pictures of herself in whatever she is wearing.
If she fails to remove an item of clothing then she must ask for a forfeit for each failure, which can be done when you're all back at work.
For a bonus you could request somewhere other than her lab that she has to go to take the picture
Old 03-25-2024, 04:33 AM   #847
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
A couple of ideas.

Before finishing work on Monday you and Silvy will strip naked.
Your lab coats will go into your lockers. The rest of your clothes will go into Sab's locker. That includes any clothes you wore coming into work.
You will both drive home naked. With the interior lights on in your cars.
During your time at the conference, Sab can choose either to hide your clothes and make you find them when you come back. Or just leave them in her locker and make you do tasks for her to earn them back.
When you return to work, you are only allowed to wear coats on the way in. So until you've found or earnt your other clothes back you will only have lab coats to wear.

So whilst you are away Sab might get a bit bored without you to to play with. So to relieve her boredom (because im nice like that):
She'll wear the following to work:
1. Socks
2. Bra
3. Thong
4. Polo shirt
5. Scrub bottoms
6. Lab coat.

Now she has to roll a dice three times during each day.
Once in the morning. Once after lunch time. And once in the afternoon.
She has to remove the item of clothing corresponding to the number she rolled and lock it in her locker for the rest of the day. If she's already removed it, then she tosses a coin. Heads she re-rolls. Tails she's safe.
Have her send you pictures of herself in whatever she is wearing.
If she fails to remove an item of clothing then she must ask for a forfeit for each failure, which can be done when you're all back at work.
For a bonus you could request somewhere other than her lab that she has to go to take the picture
I love both this ideas just a question should we lock our work shoes with the lab coat in our locker room I suppose.. and what about our regular shoes? we have to lock them in Sab locker this evening ?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 04:35 AM   #848
r0ver
getDare Addict

Shoes as well
Old 03-25-2024, 04:36 AM   #849
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Shoes as well
work shoes or regular shoes?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 04:48 AM   #850
r0ver
getDare Addict

Both. I'm assuming that two well-heeled ladies like yourself will have other shoes that they can wear to the conference.

All clothes except lab coat.
Old 03-25-2024, 04:52 AM   #851
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Both. I'm assuming that two well-heeled ladies like yourself will have other shoes that they can wear to the conference.

All clothes except lab coat.
of course at the conference but I was thinking more about next monday, we are supposed to go at work barefoot and if we do not find any clothes we should work barefoot with only our lab coat on?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 04:57 AM   #852
r0ver
getDare Addict

As long as its safe to do so, yes.
Old 03-25-2024, 10:34 AM   #853
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
As long as its safe to do so, yes.
So we are now going, today not much happened and we are going earlier since tomorrow we will be leaving for the conference...
As requested.. all our clothes will go in Sab locker, only our lab coat in our locker... we need to be more careful today at this time maybe someone else is in the parking.. and tomorrow we will be leaving for the conference..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following user says Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 03-27-2024, 07:52 PM   #854
gnopple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
So we are now going, today not much happened and we are going earlier since tomorrow we will be leaving for the conference...
As requested.. all our clothes will go in Sab locker, only our lab coat in our locker... we need to be more careful today at this time maybe someone else is in the parking.. and tomorrow we will be leaving for the conference..
How is the conference ?
gnopple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2024, 08:20 AM   #855
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Hi all, conference is going well, but I have not so much time to be on GD in this days, I will report and update in detail once back, I think after Easter..
In the while I can tell you we are doing "well"... meaning the 2 sluts in us are doing their good naked job
Boss is having a bad (good) time, I think he is going crazy with us.. but no, we did not had sex with him so far, but I believe he masturbated quite a lot on us
He is in the room in the middle, I am in the first one and Silvy in the last one coming from the stairs..
we still have evening and dinner today and tomorrow. We will be back on saturday morning ... and so far we have already been naked on balcony, in hallway, played with each other in my room and in Silvy room, played with each other on the balcony.. and flashed quite a lot...

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk