Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 07-21-2019, 04:27 PM   #1

Default What's you're biggest fantasy?

Hey guys,

What's your biggest fantasy that you would love to experience?

Have you experienced any previous fantasies?

What Fantasy would you be too scared to experience?

I'll answer as well-

I would love it if i found out that my girlfriend, (Who ive only been with for a few weeks) was just as kinky as me. Im too much of a pussy to ask but id love it if she would be dominant over me and treat me like her pet. I'd love to be submissive to someone but it would have to be someone that i trusted and liked.

Unfortunately i haven't experienced any of my fantasies so far. I attempted to full fill a simple one of being seen naked by a member of public 'accidentally' whilst on holiday last year. I went back to my room alone and sat outside in the back garden area with just a towel. I hoped someone would walk past and either see up the towel, which was very short, or i could drop the towel as they walked past. Unfortunately, even though a few people walked past, nobody saw me as they were looking the other way. One was an old man who looked too creepy and the other was a boy who was around my own age. i dropped the towel but he didn't turn around.

Finally, id love to be humiliated in public. Id love it if i was in college and got caught in the girls changing rooms trying to watch a groups of girls showering. They'd overpower me whilst naked and wet and use me as their slave. They'd take pictures of my naked body and tease me by edging me. Then they would take me to their house after college and continue to blackmail me. They'd tie me up and id be helpless and unable to stop them.

Likes- Denial, Edging, Hidden Public, Pics and Vids

Dislikes- Pain, Public, Humiliation

Limits- Family, Permanent, Pics With Face, Illegal, Dangerous, Social Suicide
0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:54 AM   #2
blando

I’d love to have a threesome with my girlfriend and her female friend, ideally where they force me to cross dress and worship them. Before we did anything I’d serve them drinks dressed up and generally get humiliated (used as a footstool, lick their feet etc). I know her friend enjoys this sort of thing but isn’t aware that I like it.
blando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 06:23 AM   #3
trying
getDare Sweetheart

id love to go down on a girl as a well endowed guy plowed hard and fast into me
trying is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to trying for this post:
Old 07-22-2019, 03:51 PM   #4
AngelicLoli

Heart

Hmm..
  • I’d love to be tied up and edged
  • Go on walks with a leash
  • Get headpats and cuddles
  • So humiliating stuffs that turns me on
  • Own a collection of sex toys
AngelicLoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 02:44 AM   #5
Felix645
Distinguished Member

My biggest fantasy: Being tied up helplessly and getting edged for hours on end until Im a quivering, whimpering and dripping mess. At the end I will be denied and this whole process will rinse and repeat for several days at least before I will be allowed release.

Likes , Dislikes , Limits, Toys

My PM dares

Felix645 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Felix645 for this post:
Old 07-23-2019, 06:09 PM   #6
poetrylover828
getDare Sweetheart

What's your biggest fantasy that you would love to experience? Right now it's pretty basic. I would love to be tied up and played with/teased. Eventually leading to my partner (most like a dom) to fuck me while I am tied up.

Have you experienced any previous fantasies? Not yet. Hopefully I can give one a go sometime.

What Fantasy would you be too scared to experience? Anything in public. Even semi public would make me too nervous to do.

Limits: anal, piss, scat, video, pics, permanent damage

Don’t send me messages asking to help with your dare or help you shop. If I want to take parts in dares I will. If you need someone to pick out the things you are buying then you don’t need to being doing dares.

I'm not looking for a partner.
poetrylover828 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 11:06 PM   #7
jasmine-

Default Fantasy

I'd love to be tied down, stripped, gagged, shaved smooth eyebrows down completely hairless and then diapered, be tickled until I uncontrollably wet myself, then left alone with a gag that forced my to drink something disgusting (not too bad but just something I wasn't over keen on which would help me wet later in the day.)

They would return a whole later, remove the diaper, but then give me the banana enema dare (the one which you put banana, laxative and then plug yourself with a pad to make it harder for it to escape to endure the pain longer), be diapered again with locking plastic pants over the top, and dressed up to be convincingly female, unlocked from the bed and forced out the house. (with the gag removed ) I'd be worries if people could tell I was male, had the diaper on, and then hiding the pain and eventually uncontrollably poop myself. I'd be forced out the house to return with a new bra to the one I'd allready be wearing, as well as a new dress before I could return, be tied down, gagged, and tickled again until I uncontrollably wet myself, gagged forced to feed me a laxative and left for hours to endure the waiting to loose control again.

The aim would be that only I and the person doing it to me would know, and the public unaware causing the fear of people knowing, people finding out.

Have J ever done a single stage of this, no, would I love to do a single part of it, yes, would I like to do it how said, oohhhh I would love to

Likes: Age Play (10-16), Diapers, Cross dressing, hidden public.

Limits: camera, illegal, CBT exposure, blood, overtly public, friends, family.

Last edited by jasmine-; 07-23-2019 at 11:17 PM.
jasmine- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2019, 02:40 AM   #8
rhl
getDare Succubus

I've been collared and taken for a very public walk.

My earliest fantasy, I was about 10 - 12, was being in a movie theater. I was caught talking dirty and made to sit in a special chair found in the wall. My upper torso strapped in, then my arms and thighs strapped down. A tube was put in my mouth and strapped on.
They said since your talking shit, you can sit hear for 15 minutes.
I soon discovered that anyone who used the special toilet upstairs would have their shit go down the hose and I had no choice but to swallow
By the end of the week I had eaten a load of my own shit. Just typing this got me hard. Being in diapers I might soon be eating something again, and positively if she reads this.

Ok let's not go as far back. My adult fantasy.
I'm on my hands and knees tied to a spinning table. There are a dozen naked guys standing around this table
The table gets spun and I give a blow job to one guy while the guy at the other end uses my ass. This goes on until everyone gets there way with with both mouth and ass. I'm also offered various other body parts to suck on or lick.
Old 08-09-2019, 03:06 PM   #9
callmecurious
Distinguished Member

What's your biggest fantasy that you would love to experience? I'm really into food play and I would one day like to play with someone face to face probably in a game sort of situation where one of us wins and stays clean and gets to be the 'top' and one of use loses and gets messed up and well used. I especially like the idea of the loser being tied preferably over a table or something so most of them is exposed and they are left at the mercy of the winner. To be pied, smeared with food, stuffed, and teased for an agreed upon length of time.

Have you experienced any previous fantasies? Most of my fantasies just that as I'm largely into public humiliation both giving and receiving, but one I really don't like the idea of the possible consequences and two I don't really want to push my kinks on others so this is a no.

What Fantasy would you be too scared to experience? Anything public. But a reoccurring fantasy would be a lost bet that would end with the loser in a messy hanging wedgie probably with something like chocolate pudding for an extra embarrassment factor, a pie in the face and something wet and messy stuffed in the losers bra. The loser would be hung somewhere public near their home and forced to wait for their panties to rip before they are allowed to trudge home.
callmecurious is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk