Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-23-2010, 05:25 PM   #46
Hypo Monkey

Default Last Chapter

I started to draw a card but before i could draw the card jason stopped my hand and said, "I need to cum soon so we will only draw 4 cards total."
"Okay" i said. Then continued to draw a card. I drew the dare card Fake fuck other for 2 minutes (Person who draws this is bottom). I got on the ground my hard dick sticking up and he then sat on my dick it was right in between his but cheeks i started to fake fuck him by moving my hips up and down. It felt so good! After about a minute in he lowered his body so we were face to face, my dick still in between his ass cheeks. I told him "I dare you to make out with me for the last minute that is left." Then he started to make out with me, it felt like our tounges were wrestling his tounge in my mouth and then my tounge in his mouth. When he stopped we relized we were making out for 2 minutes. "Your turn to pick" i said. He reached in and grabed uck on others nipples 1 minute each nipple. "Okay okay i can do this, or i can make you do it!!!" He then layed on the ground and i then went down on top of him, our erect dicks were touching. I started a timer this time. I started sucking on his hard nipples. He was really geting into it i could feel his pre cum leaking out on my body. Then the timer went off and i started on the other nipple. Then he really got into it and leaked even more. Finally the timer went off. Then it was my turn to draw my last one, i was happy and sad at the same time. This time i drew Play with other guy’s ass and play with his dick2 minutes. So i told him to lay on his back i started the timer and started kissing his ass, he really enjoyed it he started to moan, then his butt mucles started to flex. This happend for the whole minute while i played with his ass. Then i told him to turn over. I started kissing his dick for the next minute and then i started to lick the head he was really getting into it but then the timer went off. "Damn" Jason said that felt good "time for the last one!!!" and he drew the first and last punishment of the day. Give a blowjob while playing with the others ass, nipples, and balls 3minutes /if the other comes in you mouth you are aloud to cum anywhere on there body. "I will let you do this one" Jason said. "I dont think so the deal was any dare not punishemnt!" I said with a huge smile. "Damn you mother fucker." He said as he got on his knees. I set the timer and told him to go! He started by sucking my nipples and bitting a little that really turned me on and made me so honrey!!! After a minute he moved on to my balls he sucked them whil playing with my ass with his hands he ran them down my ass cheeks, then grabbed my ass. Then with the other hand he started to finger me, all while sucking both my balls at the same time. After about a minute he moved on to my dick and he used both hands to help him. He put my dick in his mouth and started sucking it and grab my hips with his hands and moved my hips back and forth so i was fucking his mouth. Then it happened i cummed in his mouth at the last 10 seconds. He swalloed to my suprise and then stood up with a smile as the timer went off. "Now its my turn to cum where ever i want on you, lay down!!!!" I layed down and then he sat on my stomach so his dick was in my face and he started to jerk off. It didnt take a while to cum on my face. I got up then whipped my face on his boxer-briefs still on the ground. After i whipped my face i got dressed and once i was dresseed Jason was still only in his socks and boxer-briefs. "I got to go" I said. I went up to him and made out with him for a minute then left. "Hope we can do this again" Jason said as i left.
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 07:08 AM   #47
Jason242

Woop Woop. You finished it . Congrats

J
Likes: Online TorD, Roleplay, Underwear play, Exposure, Masturbate
Maybe:Mild pain, Anal play
Dislike: Scat, pee, Loud, Messy, Out of room/Public, Showing face

Spoiler:
I'll play TorD online with most people(Skype ONLY, and with webcam!). PM me your ASL and Skype name. :D
Jason242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:24 PM   #48
kallumbj

Really good!! Hope to see another one like this soon. Okay, I thought this was alittle too fast. You need to slow it down.
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 06:05 PM   #49
lordbob
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to lordbob
Male

This is a very good story but make sure that you letters are spaced all the way. Also this story caused me to get a boner then cum. If you ever make a squel tell me.
ask me anything
www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=466389

I have been dared to do every dare PMed to me for the next month
Mean Little Kitty Song:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo
lordbob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk