Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 07-24-2009, 11:30 AM   #31
Hypo Monkey

Default Part V

“Now you have too! If you don’t you will get another punishment.” I said.
“How about another game? An easy game of rock paper scissors, if I win u have to be my slave for 20 minutes!” Jason pleaded.
“What if you lose? I said
" I will be your slave for another hour.”
I pondered the thought of tormenting Jason for an hour.
“One game no redoes and show on shot! Deal?” I said.
“Deal ,” Jason eagerly said. “Ready?”
“Rock, paper, scissors, shot” we both said at the same time.
I had rock but to my despair he had paper!
“DAMN IT!!!!” I said.
“Ha ha loser! Revenge time” Jason said. “Put on my boxer-briefs and get the deck of cards on my table”
I did what he said I put on his boxer-briefs. They didn’t feel that bad but kinda of tight though. I then grabbed the cards form from his desk and handed them to him.
“Were going to leave your slavery up to fate…” Jason said while shuffling the cards “If the card is black you have to sit on my dick while sucking my nipples. If it’s a red card you have to suck my dick while playing with my ass. But if its an ace I will let you do anything to me for 5 minutes as long as I enjoys it too!”
He flipped the first card it was a red jack! “Fuck” I said in my mind!
“Oh it’s a face card this when its going to get fun!” Jason said with a smirk. “Now you have to let me hit you in the face with my dick and if I say suck you suck! Got it? But I warn you, you do anything wrong and I will punish you”
“Yes Jason!” I said
First he made me lay on the ground then he climbed on top of me. He held his 6 inch dick and started hitting me with it. I could feel his pre cum along my face. “Now suck on my balls but if your hurt me you will receive a punishment.” I put his balls in my mouth while I was still lying on the ground. But suddenly he stood up with out warning. And his balls were still in my mouth and then he screamed!
“YOU FUCKING BITCH! Come here! You get a huge punishment now!” Jason furiously threw me to the ground on my stomach! “Now it’s time for u to feel the pain!” He gave me three wedgies. Then slapped my ass three times! He then told me too flip over, and he gave me a frontal wedgie!
“You fucking bastared” I said while grabbing my balls!!!
“Now it’s time for some more fun! Turn over on your stomach again.” Jason then took of the boxer-briefs I was wearing then stuck his dick right between my ass cheeks but not in my hole. “I won’t fuck you yet slave but I will give you a taste of what it will feel like if you disobey me again!” Jason was enjoying fake fucking me and so was I!
“Jason I will make you a deal……”
Hypo Monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #32
maxim
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypo Monkey View Post
“Now you have too! If you don’t you will get another punishment.” I said.
“How about another game? An easy game of rock paper scissors, if I win u have to be my slave for 20 minutes!” Jason pleaded.
“What if you lose? I said
" I will be your slave for another hour.”
I pondered the thought of tormenting Jason for an hour.
“One game no redoes and show on shot! Deal?” I said.
“Deal ,” Jason eagerly said. “Ready?”
“Rock, paper, scissors, shot” we both said at the same time.
I had rock but to my despair he had paper!
“DAMN IT!!!!” I said.
“Ha ha loser! Revenge time” Jason said. “Put on my boxer-briefs and get the deck of cards on my table”
I did what he said I put on his boxer-briefs. They didn’t feel that bad but kinda of tight though. I then grabbed the cards form from his desk and handed them to him.
“Were going to leave your slavery up to fate…” Jason said while shuffling the cards “If the card is black you have to sit on my dick while sucking my nipples. If it’s a red card you have to suck my dick while playing with my ass. But if its an ace I will let you do anything to me for 5 minutes as long as I enjoys it too!”
He flipped the first card it was a red jack! “Fuck” I said in my mind!
“Oh it’s a face card this when its going to get fun!” Jason said with a smirk. “Now you have to let me hit you in the face with my dick and if I say suck you suck! Got it? But I warn you, you do anything wrong and I will punish you”
“Yes Jason!” I said
First he made me lay on the ground then he climbed on top of me. He held his 6 inch dick and started hitting me with it. I could feel his pre cum along my face. “Now suck on my balls but if your hurt me you will receive a punishment.” I put his balls in my mouth while I was still lying on the ground. But suddenly he stood up with out warning. And his balls were still in my mouth and then he screamed!
“YOU FUCKING BITCH! Come here! You get a huge punishment now!” Jason furiously threw me to the ground on my stomach! “Now it’s time for u to feel the pain!” He gave me three wedgies. Then slapped my ass three times! He then told me too flip over, and he gave me a frontal wedgie!
“You fucking bastared” I said while grabbing my balls!!!
“Now it’s time for some more fun! Turn over on your stomach again.” Jason then took of the boxer-briefs I was wearing then stuck his dick right between my ass cheeks but not in my hole. “I won’t fuck you yet slave but I will give you a taste of what it will feel like if you disobey me again!” Jason was enjoying fake fucking me and so was I!
“Jason I will make you a deal……”
It was worth the wait I hope you are online more and an finish the story quicker!
Old 07-24-2009, 12:44 PM   #33
peaceloverocknroll

wow awesome story,plz write more
peaceloverocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 03:14 PM   #34
callofduty4

wow how good keep it up
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 10:21 PM   #35
Wishonastar6

Awesome XD keep going!
Wishonastar6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 09:40 AM   #36
kelkjo25

Rocket Cmon

Dude you need to continue this, PLEASE continue this!
kelkjo25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 07:57 AM   #37
Hypo Monkey

Default Chapters Coming Soon

Hey guess i was just wondering if you wanted the story to be two more chapters or just be one more?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:44 AM   #38
Mikeyboi101

Send a message via MSN to Mikeyboi101

Awsome story! keep it up!! and write as many chapters as you can lol , this story is riveting ^^

If you want to be a dare buddy (male or female) with me either over MSN or in real life (from yorkshire, uk) add me on [email protected]
Mikeyboi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:51 AM   #39
glasssbottle174
getDare Sweetheart

Two definitely, as it is too good to rush.
glasssbottle174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 09:45 AM   #40
ohne_id

Send a message via MSN to ohne_id Send a message via Yahoo to ohne_id

Great story. Plase write minimum two more chapters!
Old 10-16-2009, 09:28 PM   #41
Hypo Monkey

Default Part VII

“What kind of deal?” Said Jason
I could see his mind pondering I had to think fast to keep him interested.
“How about if you and I write stuff on slips of paper. Each one dares and some punishments, like a dare could be suck the others dick for one minute and the punishments could be like spank the other bare ass 5 times. But here’s the catch there both in the same hat the dares and punishments.” I said.
“Well then what do I get out of this?” Jason said like he owned me. Which he kind of did because I was at his mercy and now staring up at his dick.
“I will let you turn any DARE on me if you don’t want to do but only two. Sound good?”
“Fine but I get to approve all dares and punishments!”
“Deal!” I said relived me and Jason started writing the punishments and dares we both were ready to come so we only made 7 dares and 3 punishments.
Dares- Suck others dick 2minutes
- Fake fuck other for 2 minutes (Person who draws this is bottom)
- Suck on others balls for 1 minute
- Suck on others nipples 1 minute each nipple
- Play with other guy’s ass and play with his dick2 minutes
- Hump other guy while sucking on the other guy’s nipples 1minute each nipple
- Give a hand job 3minutes (if the other cums you must wipe it up with your boxers)
Punishments- Give the other guy a blow job till they cum in your mouth /save till end/ (I really hoped I didn’t get this one, but I wasn’t concerned as much because he couldn’t make me do punishments)
- Get fingered for 2 minutes (which both me and Jason enjoyed so it wasn’t that bad of a punishment.)
- Give a blowjob while playing with the others ass, nipples, and balls 3minutes /if the other comes in you mouth you are aloud to cum anywhere on there body / (this had the potentional to become a punishment for both but we were so horney we didn’t care.)
So we started now both of use very erect from writing the question.
I started and picked....
Old 10-17-2009, 09:37 AM   #42
callofduty4

wow even better i hope it dont take long to post more.
callofduty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 12:43 PM   #43
Hypo Monkey

Default Next

Hey people the next chapter will be here in at least two weeks but if u GUYS (sorry ladys guys only) do my dice dare and post ur results i will write the next chapter as soon as i have ten starting after my last post on my dice dare. Rules no posting twice if u have already posted!
Old 10-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #44
Hypo Monkey

Ok the last chapter is coming soon... maybe in like a week at most!!!
Old 12-28-2009, 03:45 PM   #45
Captain Harkness
getDare Devil

Great story just wish there was more.
Captain Harkness is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk