Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to nightmare09 Send a message via Yahoo to nightmare09

me too i agree with u
nightmare09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r

I walked up to her, and kissed her. I kissed her passionatly while removing my clothes. I threw them onto the floor in a hurry. I soo wanted to get into her. She was perfect. I was topless. I stopped kissing her and removed my jeans and boxers. She looked down at me and giggled.

WHAT?!

I wasnt small, i was average. No idea what she was laughing at... it made me feel uncomfortable.

"Hey bitch keep laughing after my next command. I want you to go to the shop for me, dressed as you were before but with your tail and ears, and with no underwear. Go to the shop and buy some condoms, diapers, and vodka.

She started to put her clothes back on. Ha, the looks she would get with a anal tail and a mini mini skirt.
She went out, and left me alone in her house.

I took a look around, went downstairs to her bathroom. That gave me an idea... make her piss herself in tight jeans.. oh god that would be sexy. I moved on to her kitchen. Had a look at what food she had, and in the freezer. Ice.. Yea that could come in handy... could put some of that in her ass... Ha... I went back up to her room. Her bed as ideal to handcuff her to... This was going to be good.

She returned with the ingredients.
I pulled her by the tail to her room, and used the handcuffs in her " toy box " to chain her to her bed. I went downstairs to her kitchen and got a bottle, and cola. I made a 70% vodka, 30% cola mix... I moved to leave but i had an idea. I was sill naked. I placed the bottle over my dick and rubbed myself. If i hadnt, i think i would have got blue balls from all the excitment.
I brought the mix of 69% vodka, 29% cola, and 2% cum to her bedroom.

"Open your mouth and drink this"
She obeyed

After the cock[pun]tail had finished, she was extremely drunk.
This was my chance... There was going to be no hesitation from her. She was mine. My neko.
I placed my body over hers and looked down into her drowsy eyes. I grabbed hold of her gently. She was so hot, but barely conscious. I turned my body around to face her pussy. I gently pressed my tongue against her. She gave a little moan as i started to like her. I went faster and faster and her moans became louder. But just as she was about to start screaming i stopped. I turned round to face her once again, and pushed against her. I went fast. She started to scream. I came so fast. She was perfect.
I got up from the bed and looked down at her, fast asleep. I uncuffed her, and lay her on the floor naked. I lay on her bed, and closed my eyes.
That was amazing.

I woke up the next day, staring up at the pink sky. My arms felt stretched, so I attempted to move them. I... I was chained... I was chained to her bed.
I looked down at myself. I was wearing a maids dress. I felt a nappy itching against my skin.
She was not in the room.

That will have to do you guys for tonight
More to cum tomorrow

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 05:57 PM   #19
Simple_me

Usually these twist are predictable and bland.

but you have made the complete opposite in this, i honestly wansn't expecting that.

I've never been more proud of you than i am right now.

xx
Old 01-17-2009, 06:06 PM   #20
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple_me View Post
Usually these twist are predictable and bland.

but you have made the complete opposite in this, i honestly wansn't expecting that.

I've never been more proud of you than i am right now.

xx
Thank You

Old 01-17-2009, 06:17 PM   #21
Smile
Account Banned

Thumbs up

i have to say, this is truely amazing, i cant wait for the next part and i absolutly love the twist keep it up

Note: If I use "" it is meant to be as a dazed daydream look, not an insult.
Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 08:01 AM   #22
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I started to panic. What the hell is going on! Damn it, was it a trap all along?! I struggled and tried to release myself from the handcuffs. No good. I heard footsteps ascending from the stairs. She was coming. What was she going to do to me? My heart started to beat faster and faster as the steps came closer and closer, her breath drawing nearer. The door was opened gently. She stood there wearing a dressing gown with a cup of water and painkillers in her hand. She looked at me dully. She obviously had a sore head. She swallowed the pills in her hand with a little water, then tossed the rest of it over my face, then walked away again. I struggled to draw breath, i was so scared. I heard her voice on the phone. She spoke in a small voice, almost sounding tearful.
"Hey. Yes i m ok mum. Yes i m fine. No don't come home early... Everything is fine." She sniffled "No im not crying, i just have a cold. Ill see you in a few days. Yes ill be fine. Bye mum" I heard the phone being put down gently. She entered the room once again and pulled a chair over to the bed. She looked at me from head to toe, and withdrew a knife. My heart beat so hard i could feel it against my chest, trying to escape from my body. She placed the knife over my crotch, and rubbed me gently with it. I was near tears. She wouldn't, would she? She stood from the chair and turned to her dressing table. She slammed the knife down.
"Why"
I imminently knew what she was talking about.
"Why did you do that?... Why did you make me. You didnt even ask, you didnt even command, you just did it."
I turned my head to face her.
She looked down at me with tears in her eyes.
"I'm only 15"

Old 01-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #23
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Oh my god... Shes 15... That means... I raped her... Oh god im going to jail.. shit shit shit shit!

"Im. im not going to tell anyone... But im going to make you fucking pay"

She suddenly got more angry. She left the room and returned with a glass.
"You ever seen that video on the internet, 2 girls one cup?"
I nodded
" Well, how about 1 girl, 1 boy, and 1 method of torture, seen that one?"
I shook my head
" Thats coz its not on the internet yet. We are going to make it."
She brought out from her cupboard a camera, and a tripod which she set up on front of the bed, looking down at me. *beep*

She walked over to me and lifted the dress up to expose the diaper. She then walked on top of the bed and put somthing in my mouth from her toy box. I couldnt close my mouth now. She stood over my face, and i seen her had no underwear under her nightgown. She bent over and put her pussy over my mouth.
I heard the hissing noise before i tasted it.
She started to piss into my mouth. It was disgusting. I had no choice but to accept my fate. I swallowed. She smiled. She looked into my eyes and said:
" Did you enjoy that? Would you like something to eat as well?"
I shook my head but she turned around and put her ass to my mouth. I tried my hardest to break the object in my mouth but it just wouldn't. I closed my eyes tightly. I felt her moving away.
"No. Im not ready yet"
She giggled and left the room.

I put my head back onto the pillow in relief.

She came back five minutes later, carrying a glass of a yellow liquid. More piss? How did she get more piss? She poured it into my mouth, as i braced for the second wave. Wait...Apple juice? Oh that was much better. Got the taste of piss out of my mouth. The glass had finished, but she went to retrieve another. She made me drink it. And another, and another, and another.

She turned off the light and closed the door, leaving the camera facing me and my diaper.

My stomach didn't feel quite right.
Everything began to go slowly.

As i closed my eyes, one last thought passed through my mind.
Bitch. She drugged me.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:19 AM   #24
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Brilliant as always.

Welcome back.
Old 01-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #25
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

glad your all enjoying it, i have a sore head atm so im not going to post another part today unless im better later on.
<3 Sk0073r

Old 01-19-2009, 03:38 PM   #26
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I could feel the dampness in my diaper. Oh how i didn't know THAT was going to happen. It her her plan all along... Hey, WAIT... IT WAS MY PLAN! I was going to do this to her! Was she some kind of mind reader? As i thought to myself i raised one eyebrow.
I lifted my head and looked around the room. I never really took much in when i first entered. Though, there wasn't much to take in. The color pink sprang to mind. My head circulated the room examining every detail to pass time. I faced her cupboard, half open. Inside it looked like there was some black object that had a ball attached to it. I continued my time killing technique. I heard footsteps from the stairs. The door opened. Stood before me was Sarah, dressed in casual jeans and a T-shirt (which looked two sizes too small for her, you could see her boobs poking out).
"Im going to free you now. But, remember this " She walked over to the camera, and pulled out the SD card. She placed it between her breasts.
"You raped me. You fucking raped me. I got my revenge by pouring extreme laxatives in your apple juice. "
BITCH
" I bed you didn't even notice, you perhaps only felt the dampness of your diaper. " She walked over to me and withdrew a belt from behind her back
" This is a special little belt a friend told me to use on you. It goes on what your wearing like this "
She put it round the maids dress
"And it locks like this"
She placed a padlock over a part of the belt, and closed it.
" Now you cant get the diaper off, until you unlock it with this "
She showed me the key
" Now i don't think you want to leave the house looking like a French maid do you? So, im going to hide the key somewhere in the house. But until you find it, your my bitch. You must obey me, you must do everything i say, or I tell people what you did to me, and this video goes on the internet. "
I though to myself about her proposal. Jail, or humiliation for a little while... Ill take the humiliation.
I nodded my head.
" I will hide the key"
She left the room while i lay and decided on a plan. I would get my cloths while she was sleeping later and get the hell... no, then she would show everyone the video of me, but worse tell that i raped her... I better do as im told.
She returned, and undid the handcuffs.
"You may look for the key at any time, but you must also follow my orders. You are not allowed to speak. Only nod."
I imminently nodded.
" I really need a pee, but i don't want to go to the bathroom. I want to pee in here. Without any mess. Lie down Bitch "
I looked at the floor, then back to her. Clearly this was some kind of fetish to her, peeing in guys mouths. I obeyed. As i lay i felt the hard floor against the diaper. She stepped over my head once again. took off her jeans, and bent over.
I could tell she was enjoying my reactions. She moaned slightly.
" Now, wipe me clean "
I stuck out my toung and licked her pussy. She moaned slightly again. She raised from my head, put on her jeans and left.
" You may search for the key while you clean my bedroom. There seams to be an odd smell of shit, and clothes everywhere. "
I nodded.

Old 01-19-2009, 06:35 PM   #27
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

Awesome can't wait for next part
Old 01-20-2009, 12:25 PM   #28
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Of course, the key wouldn't be in her bedroom. She left the room to hide it. I started picking up clothes. I was about to throw them randomly into the cupboard, but that wouldn't be such a great idea, she would probably de-ball me for it... I found a hanger and slipped it into her wardrobe. I looked onto the floor. The "Toy box" lay there, half open. I picked it up and took a peak inside. There was an anal plug. Infact, two... No wait, three!
I imagined her lying in her bed with the three toys.

The room was pink and misty. The windows were steamed up. She lay on her bed with the three toys beside her. Sarah turned to face them and played eni-mini-mo, and landed on the clear large toy. It was picked up, and lubed up. She put her hand to her bare sexy ass. It was the best ass that you could ever see. Medium sized, rounded. Smooth, as smooth as a babies bottom. She rubbed her ass cheeks before smacking herself a few times. Then, she put lube on her anus. She ever so slightly. She picked up the clear plug, and brought it to her back. She rubbed her crack with it then slowly pushed it in. Only a little bit. Then took it back out again. Then, she finally pushed it right in. She arched her back and screamed quietly.
She turned back to the remaining two toys. She picked up the blue one. It was slightly longer than the clear toy. She repeated the process of rubbing it against her genitals before pushing it inside her. She started breathing heavily. she picked up the last of the toys and placed it in her mouth, then reached behind her and pressed a button on the anal plug. She pressed a button on the one in her pussy. They vibrated violently, and she immediately started to moan. She pumped the toy in her mouth back and fourth, as tears appeared in her eyes. She started going faster and faster before clicking the button on the toy in her mouth. A hot salty substance was shot from it. She spat the toy out and started screaming at the top of her voice. She reached to her pussy and pulled out the toy, the warmth, the vibrations, the intense feeling was getting too much. She was going to faint. She reached behind her to pull out the anal plug... But, it wasn't there! She started to panic while her eyes went inside her head. The vibrations from inside her were making her loose her mind. she had already orgasmed three times. She pushed her hand inside her ass she grew weaker and weaker, finally, she pulled out the once clear toy, and turned it off. She threw it over the bed. She returned to the world. Her eyes closed, as she breathed more slowly, trying to calm herself down.

"HEY! What are you doing! Get back to cleaning my room"
I woke from my day dream, and realized i was grasping one of the toys in my hand.

Old 01-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #29
Pikachu
Distinguished Member

I wish my story is as good as this
Old 01-21-2009, 03:24 PM   #30
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Thanks, more will be written tomorrow. I had too much homework tonight... Damn Accounting and finance.

Advertisements
Kink Talk