Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-16-2012, 08:14 PM   #1
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to slutpup
Default It All Started With An E-mail

I wanted to write a new story that I WILL finish (sorry about my past story, The Surprise, I just didn't have any inspiration.) So I came up with this one.

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all the corrections!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
PART 1: The E-mail

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP* went Sarah's alarm the morning of the first day of school. She looked at the time. It was 5:30am. “Oh no!" Sarah thought, “I set my alarm an hour too early!” Sarah shut the alarm off and got up. “I guess I just have to wake up now and be bored for an hour,” she thought to herself. She put on her robe and slippers and went down to the bathroom to take a shower. When she got to the bathroom she started the water and stripped off her pjs. She checked herself out in the mirror. She had average boobs for a 14 year old girl. They weren't big but they weren't small either. She had really long blonde hair, bright blue eyes, and no freckles. She also had perfect vision and didn't need glasses. The water finally got to the right temperature and she stepped into the shower. After about 25 minutes she was dressed and ready for school. She logged onto her computer to check her e-mail. After going through all the stupid Facebook and getDare crap, she noticed a mysterious e-mail from an unknown e-mail address. The e-mail address was [email protected]. “Who could this be,” Sarah thought to herself. Out of curiosity she opened the e-mail.
It read,

Hello Sarah.

I bet you're wondering who I am. Well, I'm your new Master. You know me. I'm in your grade at school. I really like you and I know that you won't decline my offer of you being my slave. But just to persuade you a bit more, I would advise you to check out the attachments on this e-mail. Now, here are a few rules you need to follow.

1. You may not tell ANYBODY about our “relationship.”
2. If you back out of this, I CAN AND WILL spread the pictures around school.
3. You are not allowed to wear underwear. If I catch you with underwear on, you WILL be punished. Underwear means both bra AND panties!!
4. You will call me Master. I will let the first few slips go by but then you WILL get punished.
5. If you accept, e-mail me back ASAP!!!

So I hope you will agree to this because I really don't want to spread those pictures around but if I have to I will.

Love, Your Master

Sarah was shocked at what she read. She couldn't believe this. She started thinking at who could possibly be doing this and why they would want to be doing this. Then she remembered the picture attachments. She scrolled down to the bottom of the e-mail. “OH NO!!!!” she screamed in her head when she saw what the pictures were. They were pictures of her masturbating and fucking herself with a dildo on her bed. “How the fuck did this person get these???” she thought to herself. She didn't know what to do. On one hand, she could go along with this and be humiliated beyond her imagination. On the other hand, she could be embarrassed and have her social life ruined. She really didn't want that to happen. So she slowly and carefully read the e-mail again. After she finished rereading it about three times, she took off her bra and panties. She had never been anywhere without her underwear on. She didn't like this already. She was about to go and eat breakfast when she remembered she had to e-mail her new Master back. After she typed it up she read it to make sure there were no mistakes. It read,

Dear Master,

I accept your terms and will be your slave but ONLY because I don't want those pictures to be released to the public. I am currently not wearing any underwear like you requested and am waiting for your response to this e-mail. My only request is that I know who my new Master is. Please tell me.

Love, Sarah

After she made sure there were no errors, she went downstairs to eat breakfast. When she was done eating, she went back upstairs to see if her new Master had e-mailed her back. He did. It read,

Dear Sarah........

TO BE CONTINUED.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will the e-mail say?
What will Sarah's Master make her do?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

NOTE: Do NOT click on the e-mail in the story. It is NOT a real e-mail!!

I need help figuring out my likes, dislikes and some limits! Dare me!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Dislikes: ???
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

If you think I deserve a punishment for not updating my story, punish me.

Last edited by slutpup; 06-17-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Change sizing of words
slutpup is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to slutpup for this post:
Old 06-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
Maleslave21

Great story hope you update alot

Limits: poop, permanent

Items: panties, yoga pants, mini skirt, clothespins, ball gag, o ring gag with attached nipple clamps, pink collar, slut collar, dog bowl, handcuffs, anal beads, butt plug, small didldo, massive suction cup dildo and a remote controlled vibrating plug
Maleslave21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

Pretty good. Please continue.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
Username87654

Nice start. Can't wait for the next.
Username87654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 10:55 PM   #5
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleslave21 View Post
Great story hope you update alot
Thanks! And I will. I'll hopefully get 2-3 a week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmacroxs View Post
Pretty good. Please continue.
Thanks! I will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username87654 View Post
Nice start. Can't wait for the next.
Thanks! The next part should be up sometime tomorrow!

Likes: Mouth soaping, writing lines, spanking, anal, slight pain, certain public things
Limits: Certain public things, permanent, major pain, any type of sex, family, friends

Old 06-18-2012, 12:30 AM   #6
Slavegirlx

I love it!

I can't wait to read more! (:
Slavegirlx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:47 AM   #7
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice start! looking forwards to the next chapter.
just a little thing: she seems pretty dramatic, like when the alarm goes off, instead being like 'oh shit' she says 'oh no!' a little less dramatic in places that don't matter, would make it a little more realistic. Good job!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 07:56 PM   #8
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slavegirlx View Post
I love it!

I can't wait to read more! (:
Thanks! More will be coming soon, hopefully!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slutjuice View Post
nice start! looking forwards to the next chapter.
just a little thing: she seems pretty dramatic, like when the alarm goes off, instead being like 'oh shit' she says 'oh no!' a little less dramatic in places that don't matter, would make it a little more realistic. Good job!
What do you mean by that?

Old 06-18-2012, 08:05 PM   #9
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Character Facts!

Here's what we know about each character after Part 1: The E-mail!

Sarah:
  • Average Boobs
  • 14 years old
  • Long blonde hair
  • Bright blue eyes
  • No freckles
  • Perfect vision
  • Has a new Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to post the new part but I can only post as fast as my editor can get back to me! I will post it as soon as my editor gets back to me though, I promise!

Last edited by slutpup; 06-20-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:06 PM   #10
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2: The Surprise

Many thanks to Komodo Jones for doing all the corrections!

Thanks Maleslave21, Kmacroxs, Username87654, Slavegirlx, and slutjuice for the feedback on part 1 of the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It All Started With An E-mail
Part 2: The Surprise

Dear Sarah,

It is so good to hear that you accept our new relationship! I am so sorry but I can't fulfill your request, at least not at this time. You will know who I am, just not right now, not in this e-mail. I am glad to hear that you're not wearing any underwear. That is a good sign. That, my slave, is a sign of obedience. Now, the first thing I want you to do is change into a skirt or a dress. It doesn't have to be really short; I just want you to feel the thrill of going out in public in a dress or a skirt with no underwear. The second thing you have to do is bring your bra and panties to school and put it in locker number C-56. That's my locker. They need to be in there by 12:00 p.m. If they aren’t, you will get a severe punishment for not following the simplest of tasks. I really hope you can do this.

Love, Your Master.

Sarah was very surprised at what she read. She couldn't believe she had to wear a dress or a skirt. She walked to her closet and looked in it. "The only dress I have is a hot pink knee length one. I guess I have to wear that," she thought to herself. She quickly put it on. She then grabbed her underwear and threw them in her school bag. She said goodbye to her mom and dad and ran out the door just making it in time to catch the bus.

Twenty minutes later, she was walking out of the school’s office with her student planner, lunch card, and schedule in her hands. She glanced at her schedule to see what number her locker was and gasped. Her locker was number C-57. "This couldn't be right! My locker is right next to my Master's! Well, at least doing the second task is going to be easy," she thought to herself, smiling. She knew that the A, B, and C lockers were on the top floor while the D, E, and F lockers were on the bottom floor. A was for seventh grade, B was for eighth grade, and so on.

She started up the steps to get to her locker. As soon as she got up to the second floor, the first locker she saw was A-1. She kept walking and turned a few corners until she saw locker C-50. She glanced down the hallway and saw her best friend, John, standing in front of a locker. "Oh…my…God. That locker is C-56! Could John, my best friend, be my Master?" she wondered to herself.

"Hey John!" Sarah shouted to her friend.

"Hey Sarah! Loving the dress! You look really pretty today," John told her, blushing.

"Thanks John. What's your locker number? Maybe our lockers are near each other. Mine is C-57," Sarah told him excitedly.

"No way! Mine is C-56! This is so cool!" John told her happily.

*Ring, Ring, Ring* "Oh, that's the bell! What class do you have? I have Spanish." Sarah told him.

"Oh. Well I have choir. I guess I'll talk to you later. Bye!" John told her, kind of sad.

"That's okay. Bye!" Sarah said to him. "I can do my second task now!" Sarah told herself, excitedly. She slowly opened her bag and pulled out her bra and panties. She looked to make sure nobody was around and opened John's locker and threw the bra and panties in there. "There, I hope he's happy now!" she said to herself, walking to Spanish.

Little did she know that Justin, Sarah's most hated enemy, got everything on camera.

TO BE CONTINUED.............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Is John Sarah's Master?
Why did Justing videotape Sarah?
Will Sarah get another Master?
Keep reading 'It All Started With An E-mail' to find out!

Last edited by slutpup; 06-20-2012 at 03:08 PM.
Old 06-19-2012, 10:37 PM   #11
Jake_NN_Bake

I'm excited to hear what happens next!
Very good story so far!
Jake_NN_Bake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #12
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

also excited. Murder Ya Life

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 08:55 AM   #13
zeke

Default Great story keep it up!

Your story is great so far! I would hate to see it end, please continue.
zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:59 PM   #14
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake_NN_Bake View Post
I'm excited to hear what happens next!
Very good story so far!
Thanks! I think you'll like what happens next. All I'm saying is a twist happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectlyImperfect View Post
also excited. Murder Ya Life
I know you'll like it!
P.S. I like what you wrote in white! Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeke View Post
Your story is great so far! I would hate to see it end, please continue.
Thanks! I won't let it end, I promise!

Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM   #15
slutpup
Distinguished Member

Default Character Facts!

Here's what we know about each character after Part 2: The Surprise!

Sarah:

Average Boobs
14 years old
Long blonde hair
Bright blue eyes
No freckles
Perfect vision
Has a new Master
Is not wearing any underwear
Is wearing a dress
Rides a bus to school
Has locker C-57
Is best friends with John
Thinks that John may be her Master
Has Spanish 1st Hour
Has an enemy named Justin

John:

Best friends with Sarah
Has locker C-56
Sarah thinks he is her Master
Has Choir 1st hour

Justin:

Saw Sarah put her underwear in John's locker
Recorded Sarah putting her underwear in John's locker

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
blackmail, teen