Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #1
sk0073r
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sk0073r
Default The "Chat" by Sk0073r [Fiction]

Yes its me once again, and this storie is inspired with a mix of experence and ficion. You may find alot is simular to chat, but i want to make it different from my other stories, a little experament lets to say.
This is from the viewpoint of a 16 year old male.

One day i was bored to the extreme. So what does a 16 year old guy do when hes bored? play chess? Ha! I jumped onto the net onto my favourite website. Teenspot. It wasnt a naughty website, but enough for some kicks out of the sex stories from some chick whos boyfriend fucked her in the ass and she didnt know if she could get pregment. How should i know? Just good to point and laugh at some people sometimes. I was browsing the forum when i saw a thread named

" Master wanted, 16 f uk, chat only "

i was intreaged... What sad person, would actually come on the interntet and look for a "Master?" ... Ha, this i had to see, for some more highs. I clicked onto the title and up came the empty thread. No replys. Just her MSN addy. Ah what the hell, could be good for come laughs. I add her. Straight away she appears online. I say hi to her. I wait for a few mins. She replys hi.

me: So um, you want a master?... Wot do u mean?
Slave : Someone to give me commands, someone to controle my life, someone to make me their pet... Will u?

At this moment i thought to my self " Hey, how can she prove shes doin this stuff if she said chat only? Ah i found the flaw, she was just another person like me, just in it for the kicks. "

me : Sure, ill be your master... But you must get a camera before next week
Slave: Yes sir. I will get a cam for you my sex god

Hey i was starting to like this. At first i told her to get naked, and i got a simple kk here and there. I told her to play with herself, another kk . She told me she orgasmed. I said kk. It was all KK's here and there. Wasnt getting much kicks out of it. I decided to make it more interesting.

Me: Hey, lets take this up a step...

But i had to think hard of what to tell her to do, somthing extreme that would get more than a "kk"

me : I dare you to go and sleep with someone tonight

Slave: But... im still a virgin... Master...?

me: Ha, got you now didnt I. I COMMAND YOU TO. tonight, you must get a guy and fuck him. Beg him.

Slave: ... kk

*slave now is offline*

ha, that must have scared her off surely, no way she would do that so she simply blocks me and moves onto the next guy for "shits n giggles" ... Oh well a decient night of boardom gone now... Tomorrow, back to the usual... Studying and stuff... I lay in bed without a second thought, and fell asleep straight away.

The next morning i turned on my computer to start typing an essay. As usualy i done my routine of checking emails, going on msn... Hey... Slave is on...

me: Ha i knew you were a fake

Slave: i did it... :'(

me: Yea yea yea...

Slave: I...

Me : yea whatever, stop acting now... Oh god sake get a life.

The conversation went on.

but then it sprung to mind... Hey... i get some kicks from her sob stories of how she lost her virginity because of me... She may be a faker.. infact i know for sure she is, but my boardom is cured for a week, which is when she will block me coz she wont get a cam.

me: ok slut. next challange for you to do is to take off your panties , shove them in your ass, and leave them there for a week. Dont wear any , and no showers. Not allowed to take them out. untill i say. Now, go do it. Im going offline to do this essay.

Slave: yes master.

*I signed off MSN*

Teasing, JOI, edging, little pain, mild anal, bondage

Mild pain, femdom, diaper

Messy, public, involving others, illegal, humiliation
sk0073r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 02:52 PM   #2
tissue13

prety good...keep going! alot of potential
Old 05-03-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

This Premise has Promise.
Make sure to check your spelling though. Try typing it on Word first, then copy+pasting it across to here.
Old 05-06-2008, 06:06 AM   #4
10TimeZ

Nice. Keep it going.
10TimeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:22 PM   #5
jjjj

this is a pretty good story i hope she gets a web cam and it turns into a giant plot where it turns out the slave lives nearby or is someone you know lol

John
thats my name up there just so you know so just call me that

Last edited by jjjj; 05-06-2008 at 03:23 PM. Reason: forgot something
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:46 PM   #6
Naughtybaby
getDare Sweetheart

i like it your making yourself sound very harsh though

Advertisements
Kink Talk