Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2012, 09:10 PM   #76
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Kitty gasps! She has never had anything up there before.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 12:50 PM   #77
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty bites her lip to keep from screaming again

Sex: Female
Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

main limit: NO PICS OR VIDEO

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Kittycat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 01:07 PM   #78
Dravot
getDare Devil

The man slowly removes his finger from her tight, tight ass. He walks around in front of her placing his hand on the edge of the table inches from her face, she can almost smell herself. He kneels in front of her and raises her head with his other hand so she can see directly into his eyes, behind the mask. She can tell it is indeed her Master. He smiles at her.

If you like a dare I sent you or made for someone else feel free to kik me for one just for you.

If you're in or visiting Florida and might want to play in person find me on kik. Cca

Kik or Telegram Dravot8181
Dravot8181 email at yahoo
Dravot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 09:00 PM   #79
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

He then begun to push his finger towards her mouth. "Clean it" He says. She opens her mouth and begins to suck on it unwanting the taste of her ass. "Use your tongue" He says sternly

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 03-31-2012, 08:53 AM   #80
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty started licking the fingers tasting her ass

Bisexual

Everytime someone sends me pm with wedgie in the name i will give myself whatever kind of wedgie they want and if there is extra stuff you want me to do while in the wedgie tell me

Pm me with the title called daily schedule and you can plan out my whole day for me

Everytime I receive a PM saying "QUICK STRIP" I have 30 seconds to strip of all my clothes
Old 03-31-2012, 08:20 PM   #81
garfish

The masked man pushes his finger deep to the back of Kittys throat, she starts to gag as he touches her reflex, "I see you need some training to accept long appendages into your throat" said the masked man. Fearing what was to come next Kitty realised that tears were begining to run from her eyes and that she had all but stopped breathing.
garfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #82
Kittycat1
Account Banned

Kitty looked in great fear

Bisexual

Old 04-07-2012, 06:48 AM   #83
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

The mask man un-zipped his fly revealing a 11 inch cock. Kitty stared at it helplessly as he began to prod her lips with it.

Old 04-08-2012, 04:17 PM   #84
jwdotson

He then tells her to suck it untill it is hard. She doesn't know what he means but begins to suck it anyway. She soon finds out when it begins to grow even larger.
jwdotson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:17 PM   #85
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She keeps believing that he is moving closer but to her disbelief that he hadn't moved! She felt his massive cock begin to hit the back of her throat

Old 04-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #86
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Once It gets to the back of her throat she begins to gag and trys to pull away.

(Come on guys what happened to everyone!)

Old 04-17-2012, 06:04 AM   #87
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Just as Kitty feels the masked man gripping her head to slam the entire length of his cock into the depths of her throat, she hears a tremendous crash then several soft popping sounds. Suddenly her throat is clear and as she opens her eyes, she sees everyone who was about to abuse her lying on the floor blood gushing from several bullet wounds. All are dead except for her "Master" who seems to be trying to stem the blood flowing from his chest.

The masked man looks up at the shadowy figure who has burst into his "party" and interrupted his plans.

Masked Man: Who are you...?

The dark figure doesn't reply

Masked man: You're a dead man...

Dark figure: [smirking] I'm not afraid to die... are you?

Masked man: [angry] No... Allah protects me...

Dark figure: [smiling almost laughing] Well, in that case... this shouldn't hurt...

Kitty is stunned as the Dark figure's silenced pistol fires a bullet right between the masked man's eyes!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #88
12356416514a
getDare Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to 12356416514a

Kitty is even more surprised as the Dark figure's silenced pistol fires a second bullet right into his own feet by accident.

Yes I'm a BOY!!! Stop asking me
12356416514a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #89
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

She is staring in shock and disbelief.
The Man jumps with a yelp after the shot!
He looks at his foot carefully and smiles in relief.

"The bullet bounced off my steel toe boot!" He announces with joy in his voice

Kitty still staring

"Thats... great... Would you mind untying me

Old 04-18-2012, 06:45 AM   #90
iluvXTRMcbt
getDare Devil

instead of untying Kitty the man says "I don't think so this is a 'Hostile Takeover' you are now mine!" he then scoops her up and carries her out the door, still bound as she was, dumping her in the back of a van.

He drives of to places unknown to Kitty.
& Anal.
Soft Limits: Scat, full service toilet, animals
Hard Limits: Excessive Blood, Kids, Illegal

KiK: BiMaleSlave4Abuse

Toys/Tools:Just ask via PM
iluvXTRMcbt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay