Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-09-2016, 02:47 PM   #1
eelaffs
Baby Member

Default pet dog dare, blush

I've read some stories about other girls being turned into pet dogs and I'm kinda curious about what that would feel like, blush
eelaffs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2016, 09:37 PM   #2
Dailandemon

i could make your my cute doggy and train you as a master if you wish

kik is dailandemon
Females feel free to add and text

Athletic dom in search of a young sexy slave
Dailandemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 12:08 AM   #3
Twillie

Default Pet Play

I've had some experience with pet play online and training. If you would like to play, send me a PM. If you want to dip your toe in the water alone, try this: Go to a pet shop. Find an adjustable collar that looks like it would fit you. It should be pink or a pastel color. You can get black if you can't find anything else. Some pet stores have a machine where you can get a cheap I'd tag engraved for a couple of dollars. Most Wal-marts do as well. If you find one, get a circle or a little bone with Sally engraved on it. When you get home, get a shallow bowl from the kitchen and fill it with water. Take it to your bedroom and sit it on the floor. Strip all of your clothes off, because puppies don't wear clothes.... unless they have uber annoying owners. If you have longer hair, you can part it down the middle and use hair scrunchies to make side pigtails and give Sally puppy ears. Put your ID tag on the collar. Lock your bedroom door. Get on your knees and sit back on your legs. Place the collar on your neck and attach it. From the moment the collar is attached, you are no longer you. You are Sally. Sally is a young rambunctious puppy that likes to play. Unless you are not safe or there's an emergency, you will be Sally until you have drank the entire bowl of water using only your tongue. Sally cannot talk. So you may only bark or whine. Sally doesn't know anything about phones or TV's or the like, so all those should be turned off. Have fun. Let me know how you like it via PM.

Also, here's a hypnosis video where the girl thinks she's a dog. There's nudity, so be forewarned.

http://www.xvideos.com/video7713047/..._teen_on_leash
Twillie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dog, dog pet, pet