Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-02-2020, 01:06 PM   #1
theobsessionqueen

Default Punish me for buying a new anal toy.

I just bought an expensive new anal toy from adamandeve.com. I had a coupon, but it was still a little pricey, so I think I should be punished for being a slutty anal whore and buying it anyway. When I get it what should I do with it? How should I use it?

Create my punishment play session with my new toy. It thrusts, vibrates, and rotates, so I will have my hands completely free to spank and punish my nipples and pussy. I want them to suffer while my ass gets fucked by my new toy. I have a bullet vibrator for my clit, clothespins, and a few spanking implements (plastic and wooden ruler, belt, wooden spoon, hairbrush, and rubber spatula.)

How much should I warn up my whole before using my bee toy. I usually use my smaller two sided probe to warm up before using my dildo. And should I get to cum after my punishment?

Please punish my asshole and slutty nipples and wet pussy. This slut was a bad girl who couldn't help buying a new toy to enable her slutty behavior.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l400.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	9208  
theobsessionqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, fucking, nipples, pussy, spanking