Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 06-28-2011, 07:50 PM   #1
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth
Default The Contract

“You can’t pick consequence for a consequence,” said Jane, “you refused the dare and now you gotta accept the punishment, that’s how the game works.”

“But I can’t do that, I won’t,” replied Alicia.

“It’s funny, cause you think you have a choice,” Jane jeered back at her.

“What do you mean? I don’t have to do anything I don’t want to. I quit this stupid game.”

“I wouldn’t be so quick to just refuse and leave like that. Didn’t you notice Carl over there taking pictures the whole game?”

“WHAT!?!? You wouldn’t dare!” Alicia screamed.

Jane laughed, “Oh but I would dare, isn’t that what this is all about. Now get to it.”

“But…but…”

“No buts, you get down there and lick that piss off the floor or the picture we got of you with your face buried in my cunt will be all over the campus by morning. Bye-bye scholarships, friends, that beamer that daddy is making payments for you, you think he’ll keep paying when he knows his daughter is a filthy whore at school?”

“Please don’t do this,” Alicia begged, “please just let me go home.”

“No way, I’ve waited too long for this. You rich kids are all the same, show up at these parties flaunting your money, stealing all the guys, and ditching out. This ends now. I own you.”

Alicia knew she was beaten. Inside she stifled the urge to burst out in tears. She slowly leaned forward towards the puddle of piss she made two rounds earlier when dared to piss herself. She was now naked after being dared to strip and cut up her clothes the next round; she figured she could borrow some clothes and they weren’t designer or anything, she’d never have risked wearing expensive stuff to this kind of party, she had no idea this would happen.

“HURRY THE FUCK UP!” Jane screamed at her.

Alicia shuddered at the dominant sound in Jane’s voice and moved faster toward the puddle. Just then Jane grabbed a handful of Alicia’s hair and shoved her face into the hardwood floor, for a second Alicia thought her nose was broken from the force but quickly realized it wasn’t when she breathed in through it and piss filled her nostrils. She began to choke as she stuck her tongue out and began to slurp up the piss on the floor.

“Damn, you’re one disgusting bitch,” Jane howled at her, “Carl, you gettin’ this?”

“Sure am babe, got a close up of her tongue lappin it up,” Carl replied.

“You ready for the next round slut?” Jane asked Alicia.

“What? We’re still playing?”

“Of course, I never said I quit, and you seem to still want to go on…I would assume at least,” Jane said while pointing at the camera in Carl’s hands.

“Uh…ok…truth or dare?”

“WAIT!” Jane yelled, “You forgot to let Carl have a turn.”

“Thanks babe,” Carl said as he leaned down and gave Jane a quick kiss on the cheek and proceed to then ask her, “Truth or dare?”

“Truth,” Jane said.

The game went around two times, everyone saying truth, the tension was clear between the three of them, then it came to Jane’s turn again. She looked directly at Alicia, “You know the rules, you can only pick truth two times in a row, so what’s it gonna be?”

Alicia looked at Jane with a bowed head, only ever so slightly raising her eyes to meet Jane’s blue eyes and soul-piercing gaze. “D-d-aa-re,” she managed to mumble out.

“Very well then, I dare you to be me and Carl’s slut slave from now until graduation.”

“What!” Alicia was caught off guard, “You can’t dare that, it’s gotta be stuff we do tonight.”

“Says who?”

“Says the rules.”

“I see no rules here,” Jane said, “we laid down the only rules before the game, only saying truth twice and only one consequence.”

“Then I take consequence.”

“Very well then. Carl.” Jane turned around and Carl handed her a yellow legal style envelope with a small cut out window in the front and a pen. Jane took the pen and envelope and turned to Alicia, “Sign here, that’s all you have to do for the consequence.”

“What? What is this?”

“Sign it or the pictures go out.”

Alicia looked at the envelope. She thought to herself that nothing could be as bad as being their slave or worse, having those pictures released and out there for the world to see. She decided it couldn’t be that bad, her dad was a lawyer and she knew that nothing could be official anyway without being notarized and to do that you had to be in front of the notary when it was signed. Anything in this envelope would do nothing, she could just deny it or say someone forged her signature. So she took the envelope and signed on a line in the window.

Jane took the envelope back, opened it up and pulled out the stack of five papers. She took the pen and signed a different line, then handed it to Carl. He walked away for a minute and came back with a stamp in his hand.

Carl looked at the two of them and Alicia had a look of dread in her eyes realizing what was happening. Carl took the stamp and punched it on the paper. He walked away again, Alicia heard the copy machine in the office start up and then he returned with the copies and handed them to Alicia. She looked at them and began to cry as she read:

Employment Contract

This document is an acceptance and acknowledgement of employment to Jane Summers, with the title of housekeeper. This job is granted to the undersigned, Alicia Hall, indefinitely until one of the following conditions is met: Ms. Summers and Ms. Hall come to a mutual agreement to nullify any further commitment OR Ms. Hall completes, in full, a post-graduate degree in the field of molecular biology AND quantum mechanics.

During employment, Ms. Hall is fully required to complete any and all duties assigned to her by Ms. Summers and/or any other resident or guest within Ms. Summers’ household. While in employment, Ms. Hall will be required to address Ms. Summers as “Mistress” and all guests and/or residents will be addressed as “Master” or “Mistress” depending on gender of the person being addressed.

Compensation for services will include lodging and basic necessities provided by Ms. Summers.

All assets of Ms. Hall will be under the control of Ms. Summers until the terms of the contract is fulfilled.

Any failure to fulfill the terms of the contract will result in immediate disciplinary action at the discretion of Ms. Summers.

Breach of contract or any attempt by Ms. Hall to remove herself from the terms of this contract shall result in a monetary compensation of $100,000 plus the amount of money, based on estimated market value, of all living expenses provided to Ms. Hall during employment.

There were four more pages that Alicia couldn’t bear to read. She recognized one as a power of attorney, granting Jane the right to sign anything for Alicia. She also knew there was no way she could ever complete those degrees, she was a history major, she hated science and knew nothing about it, how was she supposed to get a Masters degree in both? She was fucked. And there at the bottom of it all was a big black stamp that read:

“Notary of the State of Texas, Carl O’Malley”

“Well then, guess you ended up taking the dare after all,” Jane laughed, “I’d suggest you read over those other pages, they describe your responsibilities while in my ‘employment.’ I’ll give you a few minute to ponder this.”

With that Jane and Carl walked out of the room. Alicia looked at the papers and began to cry even harder and thought about what was going to happen with her life now. All because she decided to play a game of Truth or Dare.

Last edited by ofthenorth; 06-28-2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Formatting
ofthenorth is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ofthenorth for this post:
Old 06-28-2011, 09:14 PM   #2
Apples0ranges

Great story extremly well written
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 07:15 PM   #3
Slutkittycallie

My eye is twitching it wants you to continue so please do so

Limits: blood, public, family

Toys: a vibrator ,8'' dildo ,6'' dildo ,belts ,clamps , hand cuffs and leg cuffs
*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
Dare me. Spank me. Use me. Abuse me.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
I'm OWNED don't ask

" people will always talk so let's give them somethin to talk about" ~ lady gaga
Slutkittycallie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 10:46 PM   #4
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

I will be continuing this soon. I've been busy with other writings and other life things. But I'll make time soon to add on to this. Sorry to leave you hanging. I did just finish one of my other stories though. I'm trying to wrap them all up. I have a bad habit of starting then not finishing. But I won't let that happen anymore. May take a while but I will finish them.

Advertisements
Kink Talk