Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-27-2012, 08:42 PM   #46
HiI'mPaul

Coming back soon. Check out my new sub-plot story "Elementary Nightmare."

Thanks

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #47
HiI'mPaul

Hey everyone! I am back, it has been quite a time since I was last on here. Maybe a month or two? Well I just wanted to come back and start writing again, so I hope I am still pretty good at this.

Please enjoy... (The story might start at a different place, I don't really remember where I was at.)

Paul turned around, Anthony was now laying with his back to the floor. The towel was no folded so it was around 6x5 (length across his body by width going down) inches, he was almost entirely nude, Paul hated the temptation. In his mind he tore that towel off a million times but he didn't know what he wanted past that, he was straight but there was some kind of lust for Anthony that was always present but he didn't quite know what he wanted to happen. He threw his thoughts aside and began rubbing his body starting at his neck again. He worked down to his chest where he worked muscular pecks, he could only imagine when he had gotten so muscular, he never seemed to work out. Anthony was seemingly getting a little excited as was Paul, he noticed a little hill forming out of the towel. Creamy lotion met Anthony's strange almost natural abs, Paul was enjoying this a lot, Anthony's body was still amazingly firm and toned. He skipped the area just below his hips but hinted at him by pushing the towel just a little. As he walked on his knees around his body to get to his left leg he could see his stuff, but he ignored it and went on as if he was a professional. He did solid work on both legs and then the feet for around twenty minutes each and then hesitated for a moment, he didn't know what else to do except...

The night had been good to Paul, he had already seen Anthony's backside completely naked and he was feeling good, so he went ahead and took the leap of faith. "Do you want me to take off the towel?" he asked solemnly. Anthony opened his eyes and lifted his head to look at Paul, he shrugged a bit and scratched the back of his head for a second while thinking. "I have to be honest, I am kind of hard. It wasn't you specifically it was just the feeling of someone touching my skin, you know?" "Yeah I know." Paul answered quickly. "Whatever!" Anthony in his feminine type voice yelled as he grabbed the towel and tossed it aside. It hit Paul so fast, it was hard to comprehend what was going on. Anthony however helped him come to reality when he said "I can't believe that I am naked. Don't judge!" Paul looked up and down his body, his dick was fully erect and it looked to be around 7 inches, "bigger than mine" Paul thought to himself. He got to work at the thighs but both Paul and Anthony knew what he really wanted to do. He went in small routine rubbing paths getting bigger and bigger each time, by the tenth one he has worked his way up to the top of his thighs. He now rounded the edge and was only inches away... he took the path once more and then he had done it. He only went up the first inch or so but it was so thrilling to him. He quickly took the path back and forth now coming up to around the middle of his dick. Once more and then he made to the top and made a quick stroke down and then went back down then up. Paul was in disbelief of what he was doing, Anthony still laid silently with a slight grin on his face...

The fun had to stop somewhere and it did when...

Please give me some feedback. Did you enjoy it?

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:34 AM   #48
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

wowowow paul!

That massage sounds really hot

Keep writing, it's good
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, flashing, friends, nude, streaking