Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-28-2012, 11:05 AM   #31
HiI'mPaul

Default The Neighbor Cont.

Alright, so I have been thinking about this a lot. The story is going to become fiction for the following reasons:

1. My brain hurts from trying to remember these events.
2. The ones that I do remember are not all that interesting.
3. The memories are almost all the same.
4. I have an idea that I think it is really unique and interesting.

Sorry that I have to do it but I think it is for the best. Maybe I will have some non-fiction flashbacks but the next chapter will be entirely fiction.

Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Here It Is

All this thinking about Anthony inspired Paul to ask him to hang out. It had been almost seven months since they last hung out alone with each other, it was finally time to break the dry spell. Paul got home from school and relaxed a bit until around 5:45 when he messaged Anthony, "Want to do something??? I have nothing to do.. /:" Paul was nervous of his response because Anthony was really popular and always had plans, but surprisingly he got a text back in a matter of seconds saying "sure, when should I come over?" Paul was really astonished that he had messaged him back so quickly and that he actually wanted to hang out. He messaged back "I don't care when you come. what do you want to do? walk up to Generic Video Rental Store Name and get a horror movie like we used to?" "Yepp (: ." Anthony replied. "Okay, meet me outside in ten minutes." Paul gathered up his wallet and a small jacket and went to wait for Anthony outside his house. Anthony came out of the door and the two exchanged a few words before starting a walk that would take around fifteen minutes. When they had reached the rental store they had talked about a good deal of things, every time they hung out they immediately hopped back to the place they were before. It was like their relationship had a pause button and every so often someone would press play and it would continue like normal. They would hang out for a couple of weeks and then not talk for months at a time, Paul didn't particularly like this routine but he found that it was better than nothing. They picked out "The Hills Have Eyes 2" and "Saw 7," two of their favorites, why the cashier let them rent R-rated movies was beyond guessing. The two quickly went home, made popcorn and started the movies, they didn't talk much during the movies except for Anthony talking about how tired he was. He proved that he was tired by falling asleep in an awkward position on the couch during the second movie. Paul let him sleep until the movie ended and woke him gently saying "Anthony, the movie is over, get up." "Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!" Anthony groaned as he stretched his arms and legs. "My back and neck hurt so bad." "Yeah you were sleeping in a pretty weird position, do you want me to step on your back?" Paul offered. "A massage would be better. Lol(sic)." Anthony said. Paul also responded in a joking tone "How about a full body one?" they both laughed. "Oh yeah that would be great! And I should be naked for it too!" They both laughed again but then Anthony stopped and said "Actually that sounds really good, we should do that." Paul raised an eyebrow at him asking if he was being serious and Anthony gave a look back sharply saying yes. This was really going to happen...

Paul was now sure that Anthony wanted a full body massage, "I am going to go grab some blankets and pillows for you to lay on." Paul yelled as he started to walk down the stairs to his basement. He grabbed three blankets and four pillows. He went back up stairs and laid them out to create a makeshift bed. "Okay you can lay on this. Uhmm, you can get naked now, I am going to grab some lotion. Do you want a towel?" "Yeah I do." Paul started to walk upstairs, thinking about what was happening. This was crazy, a guy he hadn't talked to in months was getting ready to be rubbed down by him naked. This was going to excite him and he knew it, he hoped Anthony would not mind or notice him being aroused. He grabbed the towel and the lotion and headed back downstairs where he found Anthony in his boxer briefs. Paul gently tossed him the towel and Anthony instructed him to look away, he had obviously gotten a little more shy since their last experiments. "Okay I am ready." Anthony called out, Paul walked over to him and saw that he had place the towel on top of his butt not around his waist, this excited him. "Alright my mom's friend is a massage therapist and she has given me a lot of massages, this is all that I have learned from her." Paul stated. "That is fine." Paul smeared lotion on his hands and began spreading it on Anthony's back. He loved the feeling of skin under his hands especially that of Anthony, and he couldn't help but admire that Anthony was still small but toned and tanned. Paul was aroused for a long time but Anthony didn't notice because his head was lying to the opposite side of Paul. The back and arm massage lasted for around thirty minutes and Paul was getting bored he decided to take a chance...

He kept working his back but he was slowly and secretly working his way down to his lower back. When he arrived there he kept his composure and did not give a hint of what he was doing. He rubbed there for around three minutes and then he began pushing the towel down a little bit at a time. Anthony definitely had to notice this happening but he did not say anything, and before long Paul had about five inches of his butt crack exposed. He continued this pattern, working up and then down each time pushing the towel just a little farther. Paul had successfully worked the towel down enough to see at least seventy-five percent of Anthony's butt. He then asked the question that had been on his mind for the last thirty minutes, "Can I take the towel off?" "Yeah." With that one word approval Paul grabbed the towel and threw it aside, he was now looking at the naked back of Anthony. "I'm naked, woah." Anthony said acting surprised. Paul didn't say anything and continued his work, aroused. He rubbed his upper thighs and butt cheeks like it was going to save his life...

Continued tomorrow or Monday. Thanks

I just joined so I can't even think of what to do with my signature.

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 01-28-2012 at 04:57 PM.
HiI'mPaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:31 AM   #32
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiI'mPaul View Post
Alright, so I have been thinking about this a lot. The story is going to become fiction for the following reasons:

1. My brain hurts from trying to remember these events.
2. The ones that I do remember are not all that interesting.
3. The memories are almost all the same.
4. I have an idea that I think it is really unique and interesting.

Sorry that I have to do it but I think it is for the best. Maybe I will have some non-fiction flashbacks but the next chapter will be entirely fiction.

Enjoy and thanks for reading.
Whenever you think of one just wright it down.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #33
HiI'mPaul

I updated the post before your post DareMaster

Old 01-28-2012, 06:14 PM   #34
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
I updated the post before your post DareMaster
Ok, I see that know. Nice chapter!
Old 01-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #35
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great new chapter You write fiction well !

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #36
dareman 1
getDare Sweetheart

Great story looking forward to reading more

Limits: pain, poo, pee, permanent, family + friends, extreme public, webcam, cross dressing, long dares and illegal

Will do any dare Pm to me that is not in my limits
dareman 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:35 PM   #37
HiI'mPaul

I know it has been a while. I have been sick for a couple of days, but never fear an update is on the way. Please stand by.

Old 02-04-2012, 07:14 AM   #38
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

nice job! I think it was a good idea to switch to fiction.

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 07:13 PM   #39
HiI'mPaul

Smile The Neighbor is back baby!

The Neighbor, Finally Continued

Paul was enjoying this quite thoroughly, how many times would he have the chance to rub his childhood friend's naked body? Everything was silent as Paul continued to rub Anthony's lower body, it was peaceful and it even relaxed Paul. "Spread my butt cheeks apart!" Anthony managed to say. "Uhhhm, what?" Paul had not been sure if he had heard him correctly. Anthony now laid his head down to the side and now clearly said "Spread my butt cheeks apart." "Okay, if you say so." Paul really was weirded out by this, he liked Anthony but he didn't like the look of butt-holes, it was one of the things that he thought made him bi-sexual. He was going to do this however wishing to not make him uncomfortable in the middle of his massage. He grabbed his ass (Something he was still enjoying over and over again) and pushed with one hand and pulled with the other revealing Anthony's butt-hole...

*Paaaaaaarp* Anthony laughed as he had just farted, (Yes that was a farting noise) Paul laughed as well, Anthony had always been like this as he used to fart at school. It was also why he was so popular, not his farting but how open he was, he never hid anything about himself. Paul had now let go of his butt and had sat back to laugh, both sat there laughing for a minute or so. Paul had been massaging his backside for around an hour and was getting bored even though he loved the view. He decided it was time to take the next step, "Do you want me to do the front side?" "Well it wouldn't be a full body massage if you didn't!" Anthony replied happy he had asked. Paul gave him a playful smack on his butt and then threw him the towel to cover up. Paul was hoping he wouldn't want the towel but Anthony told him to turn around while he put it on...

Old 02-04-2012, 08:24 PM   #40
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice Paul! Keep it up!
Old 02-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #41
HiI'mPaul

Almost 4,000 views, thanks a lot everyone!

Especially: Daremaster 1, Dareman 1, Slut Juice, J.M.N., KJBlankenshipKevein, MemoriesForLife, Gayboi25, Fun!!!, captainsatkins, and aguynoke.

I wish I could put everyone who reads it but that would take too long! So a big special thanks to all who comment and thank the story and another thanks to the readers!

Keep reading and giving feedback, I have a lot of ideas for the future of the story so please stay with me!

Paul

Last edited by HiI'mPaul; 02-07-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 02-06-2012, 05:57 PM   #42
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Almost 4,000 views, thanks a lot everyone!

Especially: Daremaster 1, Dareman 1, Slut Juice, J.M.N., KJBlankenshipKevein, MemoriesForLife, and Gayboi25!

Keep reading and giving feedback, I have a lot of ideas for the future of the story so please stay with me!

Paul
Oh my gosh, your thanking us? We should be thanking you! We all love your story!
Old 02-06-2012, 08:32 PM   #43
aguynoke

Send a message via Yahoo to aguynoke

Wow this is such an awesome story thanks!!!

Likes: Semi-public (slight risk of being caught), bondage, forced nudity/exposure, self-bondage, naked dares, strip games, edging, webcam (skype, snapchat, cam sites), slave/master

Limits: Messy, Extreme Public, Pain, Crossdessing, family, cbt, scat, cum eating, body writing, anything to do with feet.

aguynoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:59 PM   #44
HiI'mPaul

No I have not forgotten, it will be coming soon.

Old 02-11-2012, 06:12 PM   #45
slutjuice
Distinguished Member

Mmmm the front side, I want a massage!

Likes: pain, friends, public, holding items, long term, ruined orgasms, bondage.

Limits: illegal, some permanent, pics, cam.

PM me anything you want me to write with sharpie on my body.
slutjuice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exhibitionist, flashing, friends, nude, streaking