Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-13-2019, 09:56 PM   #1
PrincessB

Wink A Simple Diaper Dare

This is a simple diaper dare that I have given out to people a few times before, and I feel like sharing again.

Take two diapers, and cut slits along the bottom/crotch area of just one of them (keep it nice and folded like it is originally packaged). Then put them both in to a completely opaque big black trash bag. Mix it up really well, let it sit for half an hour, come back and mix it up again, the point is so without peaking or cheating, you really don't know which is which. Then, close your eyes (or use a blindfold) and reach in and carefully pick one out, don't cheat by peaking or trying to feel around for the slits, the point is you are supposed to not know which one you picked. Then with eyes still closed, carefully put the diaper on and tape it up, then put on some pants over the diaper. You should now be diapered like you normally would, and with your pants on you have no idea if you are wearing a regular diaper, or a sabotaged one.

Now it's fun time. Make sure to drink a lot before leaving, like 500-1000 mL water. Now go to the movie theater. You can go see any movie of any length, but make sure to get a giant beverage to drink while you watch it. You know your own bladder capacity, drink enough so that you will Really wet yourself big time while watching the movie, enough to fill up your diaper completely. Now here's the risky part, which diaper did you put on? Was it the normal one, and it will hold it all? Or was it the sabotaged one, and you will soon have a giant wet spot all over your crotch and ass? You won't know until it happens. You might not even know for sure until the movie is over and the lights go on, cause you didn't feel anything. Did the strangers sitting next to you notice you wetting yourself? Maybe they just suspect something because your diaper caught it all, or maybe they can see the giant piss stain on your crotch. Can you see it? Even if you can't see it, you might have to wait until the lights come on. The rules of this are you are not allowed to leave your seat (unless it's to get a refill) and not use the public bathroom, and you MUST wet yourself during the movie (that's kind of the entire point of this dare, is taking the risk, leaping in to the unknown).

So, are you willing to take the gamble? Maybe you'll get lucky. And maybe you'll get utterly humiliated. Only the brave will be able to tell us.

Easy mode: wear dark colored or black pants
Hard mode: wear light colored or white pants
Extra hard mode: wet the diaper in broad daylight in a public park or somewhere outside while wearing light colored pants, you have a 50/50 chance of no one noticing.

Love: Humiliation, BladderControl/PissPlay/Diapers, OrgasmControl/Tease&Denial, Predicaments, Bondage, SoftAnal, Oral, Spanking
Like: Gags, Enemas, PetPlay, AgePlay, NippleTorture, Voyeur
Neutral: Wedgies, LineWriting (30 line limit)
Dislike: Pics, CornerTime, Public, ExtremePain, HardAnal
Limit: PussyInsertion, Scat, Messy, GenitalTorture, Family, Illegal, no "DM random people permission for X"
PrincessB is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to PrincessB for this post:
Old 12-14-2019, 02:28 AM   #2
NoWayOut
Distinguished Member

That sounds like a great dare, I think I might try it out.^^
Although I don’t think I’d do the theatre version since that seems to ruin the seat 50% of the time.
And being humiliated in broad daylight is more fun anyways, isn’t it?
NoWayOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2019, 12:41 PM   #3
Klickfoot

That's a really great dare. I definitely have to try this
Limits: Family, Blood, Very public, Face
toys: Dildo, Vibrator, Bra, Pantys, skirt, Chastity belt, handcuffs, buttplugs, ring gag, ropes, diapers, lockable plastic pants, lockable pink onsie, 4 digit key box, prostate massage device.
Klickfoot is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Klickfoot for this post:
Old 12-18-2019, 07:51 PM   #4
Brasissy

sweet!

ill use my blindfold, and ill sabatage 3 out of 6 diapers.

plus, ill wear a diaper, a 50 50 diaper at work, tonite.

please kik this sissy at: gwscion

also, go to: www.writeforme.org i am brasissy on there

Here are my likes and limits:

likes: crossdressing, self bondage, wedgies, sound depravation, private exposing

limits: public, anal, poop, pee (except in a diaper), visable body writing

live:d11eaccc5e592495
Brasissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2019, 11:24 AM   #5
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Sorry, but doing this in a cinema (or any place where you sit on cushioned chairs really) is a really big dick-move: It's not so much about ruining your own pants (which can be washed) but wetting the pants of the next person sitting down there and/or the owner of the seat who may have to get them professionally cleaned (if even possible) or disposed, neither of which is cheap.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2020, 03:04 PM   #6
fprvs
Baby Member

Smile

I will try it soon
fprvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2020, 07:08 PM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
Sorry, but doing this in a cinema (or any place where you sit on cushioned chairs really) is a really big Dick Move.
I agree and only do this type of thing on a solid bench, maybe in a park.

Yes if I have a leak, it leaves a wet stain that is usually easy to see.

It is a fun dare.
I rolled 2 dice for the diaper count and one die for how many to slit.
Whenever I left the house (until all diapers used) I grabbed from this bag.

Last edited by rhl; 12-26-2020 at 07:11 PM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, piss, public, semi-public, watersports