Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Dice Dares

Old 04-05-2024, 08:15 AM   #1
YourDarePartner

I used my candle as small toy, my toothpaste tube as medium, and my deodorant can as large.

Round 1
4. Spend 10 minutes fucking the toy however you'd like
That was an easy start

Spoiler:
You seem to be a curious slut? After this fucking be curious and check how stretched you are with your hand, test how many fingers fit and how deep you can get. Pull your arse open (gently) and enjoy the feel of being loosened. Do this after every round

I was curious inserting two fingers was easy, a third stretched me a little.

If you took your warm up fucking like a good anal toy:
Congratulations, you may take a few minutes break (either with the toy in or out, your choice) before progressing.

Round 2

Time to insert the next toy size up, lube generously and insert it as deep as you can (gently) Once you are as deep as you can get stay there on it, to get your hole ready for a fucking. You may if not denied pleasure yourself for 5 minutes while the toy inside you before rolling.

It was not too thick, but I felt the last inch really deep during the first minutes.

2. Spend 5 minutes fucking yourself in any position whilst moaning aloud that you need someone to use your arse roughly.
Moaning and begging to be rougly assfuck turned me so on!

If you were a good fucktoy:
Congratulations, you may take a few minutes break before moving on. You may choose to repeat this level if your arse needs more warming up before the large toy
Spoiler:
Spend up to 5 minutes filled with your toy and teasing yourself. Edging is encourage, cumming is not

Arousing and frustrating!

Round 3

You are hopefully feeling a little looser by now, Insert your large toy and slowly work it in deeper/gently fuck it to get your arse a bit more used to it. Once it feels like you are ready for a fucking. Before rolling I want you to bounce a little on the toy, only maybe sliding it in and out an inch or so

The deodorant is thick, around 2.2", and really longer than the toothpaste tube.
It tooks time, but I inserted it almost 9" in my ass, boucing on it for going deeper.
I felt deeply filled.

5. Do 30 very slow very deep thrusts

I felt it so deep, a mix between pain and rough pleasure.

Did you finish your stretching like a good anal toy? Well done.
You may either progress on to round 4 for some bonus rough fucking or finish the dare here… If you opt to continue you may have to repeat everything again…

Round 4+
So you wanted to keep getting stretched huh? Roll 1d6 and do that many tasks from this list.

This time if you are rolling 2 d6 to determine which bonus rounds you have to do before you are released from the task.

9. Do 10 fucks with the large toy before swapping to the medium. Give yourself 30 fast fucks before swapping back to the large toy and repeat (2 rounds)

That was fucking good!

6. Spend 5 minutes fucking the large toy as frantically as you can,before adding an extra roll to your required count

My cock was milking during all this task!

6. Spend 5 minutes fucking the large toy as frantically as you can,before adding an extra roll to your required count

I was so aroused. If I had touched my penis, I would have cummed instantly.

7. Spend 3 minutes holding the toy in at its widest point

Not moving was frustrating as hell!

Thanks for the dare!

PM DARES

"Likes, Dislikes and Limits"

"Pic Proof"

"Toys and other stuffs"

Last edited by YourDarePartner; 04-05-2024 at 10:35 AM.
YourDarePartner is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to YourDarePartner for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, dare, dice dare, fisting, gape, loosen, stretch, stretching, stretching dare