Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-01-2019, 04:04 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Have You Ever Gone Commando And Regretted it?

As the title says, have you ever gone without undies and regretted it? Maybe you got pantsed and everyone saw your bits, or you're a lady and you got your shirt wet so everyone saw your tits?

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 03:42 AM   #2
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
As the title says, have you ever gone without undies and regretted it? Maybe you got pantsed and everyone saw your bits, or you're a lady and you got your shirt wet so everyone saw your tits?
No I have never regretted freeballing . I have been freeballing for years dont own underwear and dont care if people do know .I wear very short cutdowns in summer which are so short if I sit down or kneel down it all falls out there is no way to hide it or if I get a boner it pops out as well .In winter I wear trackies and you can tell if I get hard it shows .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2019, 07:05 AM   #3
bamadude01
getDare Devil

Nothing has ever happened to me personally, but a former coworker told me this story:

He and his gf at the time were hanging out at his place, watching tv, just relaxing, etc. She was sitting across from him. All of a sudden, she tells him "By the way, I can see your junk". He knew that he was commando that day. What he didn't realize until then was that his pants were ripped at the crotch, leaving his dick and balls on display. Fortunately, his gf was probably the only one that saw, giving him a chance to go change.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:03 PM   #4
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamadude01 View Post
Nothing has ever happened to me personally, but a former coworker told me this story:

He and his gf at the time were hanging out at his place, watching tv, just relaxing, etc. She was sitting across from him. All of a sudden, she tells him "By the way, I can see your junk". He knew that he was commando that day. What he didn't realize until then was that his pants were ripped at the crotch, leaving his dick and balls on display. Fortunately, his gf was probably the only one that saw, giving him a chance to go change.
I had a nice big crotch rip at work once but luckily I had undies on, because it was a huge rip, almost big enough that you'd probably see my butthole too lol

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 12:02 PM   #5
Cstelle
gD Curio

Quote:
As the title says, have you ever gone without undies and regretted it?
Yes. I go commando most of the year - but when it gets very cold you need that extra layer. Often I forget.

(You'd think that the seat will eventually warm up, but it doesn't really...)

EDIT: words missing. I was talking about cycling, and about how the bike seat can be cold...

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.

Last edited by Cstelle; 11-04-2019 at 09:11 AM.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2019, 08:59 PM   #6
bareslut4u
getDare Sweetheart

i was at work once and ripped my pants in the crotch area, didn't realize it until after the repairs were done and i stopped to get coffee in one of the operators offices. When i sat down across from her everything just fell out...������
Old 11-05-2019, 10:36 AM   #7
rhl
getDare Succubus

My experience seems pretty lame since my shirt was long enough to cover things up most of the time.
My zipper had opened and at some point it was scratching me in a way that told me that something down there was peeking out.
I was in the mall at the time.
Old 12-12-2022, 01:48 PM   #8
LockMasterMaoam
Account Banned

Sometimes it can be embarrising going commando if sporting.
Getting a boner will be seen easily, as well as a bulge
LockMasterMaoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 02:04 PM   #9
lowlysub
getDare Sweetheart

Back in late teen years at high school I still had an often problem of railroad tracking my underwear. One day one changing for gym I noticed it worse than normal so I decided to go commando. It was a late spring day so I have shorts on. Of course that had to be the 1 day the bully came up behind me on a busy staircase and yanked them down. While I was very embarrassed I also thought I would much rather have been commando than seeing my dirty tracks.

The only other times are very minor going commando with gym shorts on a walk on a few very nice days. It would peek out a little every so often but almost nobody was around.

KinkList

Denied by Girls
My Current Rules

Fetlife https://fetlife.com/users/11936240

Likes/Dislikes/Limits:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92181
PM Dares (Kik) https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96315
Denied next day (in forever)https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=418838
lowlysub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2022, 09:31 AM   #10
NotBarbara

My dress was blown up once when I was with friends. They saw it all, but no one commented on it.

not.barbara on kik
[email protected]

Toys - Likes/dislikes/limits - PM and Kik dares - Add to my calendar
NotBarbara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2023, 06:42 PM   #11
kittyknot

Two occasions.

One I didnt wear a bra when walking in a city. It suddenly rained and at the time I didn't realize, but when I got inside a store I noticed people looking at me. I looked down and saw my tits showing through the fabric... I was so humiliated. I went and bought a sweater and ran home. I couldn't take the people tlking about me. It did make me horny cause everyone was whispering slut or whore around me. I ended up masturbating but I regretted not wearing a bra.

Another occasion was I went commando, no panties, while wearing a skirt. I walked outside my apartment and and immediately a gust of wine flung my skirt up and there qas a man behind me who saw me. I immediately held my skirt down only to hear him say, "I wouldn't mind you naked either" I was so embarrassed, but turned on. Later on I found out he's next door to me. He's threatened me before to tell the landlord about my indecent exposure if I don't do something for him. So I do regret that experience.

I'm a horny pussy who loves being degraded and humiliated by words. Please call me a Slut and show me my place. Tell me where I belong and verbally humiliate me.

I love to be degraded by email. Show me my place! [email protected]

I'll read my emails daily, even in public.

I'm a toy for my Master.

I'm Female, I'm in my 20's, I'm straight.
kittyknot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 05:16 PM   #12
cyclist

Quote:
There's been a few times.

One time, I was swimming in a stream as I used to do a lot of swimming. My sister and her boyfriend were there, though they didn't go in the water. However, unknown to me, they were filming me and didn't tell me my shorts were see through at the back, even when members of the public came past. So a few people saw my butt.

Another time, I was with my ex, walking her dog with her and also had a meal with her and her family. Unknown to me, my zip in my jeans had broken and a lot of my penis was visible.

And when I was 18 or 19, my sister was staying at mine, she stayed in the living room and me in my bedroom. I always slept naked. Well one night, I was masturbating in the privacy of my room when she suddenly barged in without knocking. I put my hands over my penis, but due to my erect cock, I couldnt cover my balls. Anyway, she wanted to go for a walk. I looked for my jeans and underwear but couldn't find them - I'd just moved in and didn't have much clothing as I'd left much if it behind at my old home. But she was impatient and insisted going for a walk with me. I put my jacket on and she told me to put my shoes on as she didn't want me to hurt my feet. But she wouldn't give me time to find my jeans and got me to go out like that. The jacket just covered my penis and balls. But it was shorter at the back, so my whole butt was showing. My sister went to the petrol station and told me to go in with her but I was embarrassed about going in like I was so I waited across the road for her. She got a drink and some snacks for herself for the walk. I was regretting not wearing at least underwear now as I could have got a drink and some snacks too. We walked quite far, and I did get seen by others. Then she wanted to walk to town with me but I knew it would be busy so I said I couldn't, pointing out my butt was showing. But she pestered me and said it was just a butt, we all have one and not to be a prude. We did get quite near town but I chickened out. She pointed out we were nearly there but I said I couldn't. She reached a compromise, we go back home, but first I had to go for a walk for a couple of hours. Not ideal but better than going into a busy town like that. I was glad when we finally got back to mine.
cyclist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2023, 02:58 AM   #13
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yeah but regretted it for a different reason
I went commando on a drive home from the beach one day
2 hour drive but every now and again I would pull over to talk to my online mistress so I was super horny
Long story short by the time I got home my shorts had a very wet patch I didn’t realise because before I went home I went grocery shopping and would have had a very noticeable wet patch

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2023, 08:18 AM   #14
PartySlut
getDare Devil

Yes I have. One time i went to a bachelorette party and it was at a place multi floor place where the floors were glass and of course we were on the second floor and i was wearing a short dress with no panties and a butt plug

Punishments: short term denial, hard spanking, multiple forced orgasms, long term buttplugs, deepthroating, cum eating

Limits: messy, long term denial, public, pictures, family, messy

2024 Rules
2024 Sexual Bucket List
My AMA

Kik: Zoewee.green
PartySlut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2023, 01:13 PM   #15
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Book

Only once. I went to school commando by accident. I didn't like it, because it was uncomfortable.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk