Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-17-2019, 03:23 AM   #16
rhl
getDare Succubus

I have had 2 first times one I wanted and the other more like a rape.
I had been spending time with a Male friend, weeki had not had a girl
friend for a while. I started to flirt with him, not wanting to ask.
Im over at his place woking on his PC. He comes over indoors his presents, lowers his underwear and offers me his dick, putting it in front of my face. He simply said, "I know you want it". I could not deny it and wrapped my lips around his manhood. Was I nervous yes, was I excited definitely, did I like the taste, not really.
He grabbed my head and started pumping. When I felt the throbbing start, I placed my hands on his ass and pressed myself up to him. taking every inch of his rod the squirt went straight down the back of my throat. Was it what I thought it would be? Not sure since I did not know what to expect, but it really turned him on, and from then on he offered me his rod when I was over, I now feel that I am unable to refuse. I think he feels guilty and eats me also. Yes things get better.
We have 69, showered together, I sucked him off in the shower.
Once when we where filling around, I pulled his ass down onto my face. He was not sure about this, but I kept occasionally I would do it again, eventually with a little communication and prodding I got him to sit on my face for an hour.
Once the ground was broken, it was simply small steps to open him up,
One fantasy I have had and have not been able to perform is for him to be sitting, my mouth is over his rod with my head secured in place. C For the next 30 - 60 minutes im testing his rod as if it was a lollypop.

The other time in high school, sophomore I think. A neighbor boy friend started asking me if we can jerk each other off, I always refused. One day he has something to show me in his bedroom when he pulls out a rope, telling me to relax, hell I wa scared and wanted to run but he was a lot stronger. As he ties me to the bed, he says relax, this is just practice for a girl I never in mind, that girl was my sister. Once im tied he takes off his pants, I'm freaking out but to scare too react, he hops on the bed, straddles over me telling me to open my mouth. his rod entered, without being prompted or told I do what is expected. After he came, he put his hand over my mouth and told me to swallow. I was super scared ans did not enjoy. Our friendship continued, for a month never mentioning this day. Then one day on one of our walks, he turns to me and says. Or you going fo be a good friend or do I have to tie you up again, right there in three woods I let him have his way with me. It really made me feel dirty and disgusting even though I new it was not my fault, but I did willingly let him use me.
The next and last time, he made me undo his pants which I willingly, out of fear did. I then performed doing what he desired as he laid on the bench. This made me really feel dirty since I then not only willingly but was not being physically forced. I'll never know if he would have accepted no for an answer.
I found out later he hooked up with another boy and I never swallowed his cum again

Let's compare the two events.
I felt I had no choice compared with yes I know I really want it.
Forced to swallow versus I want to make my man happy, so I swallow, he never swallowed mine but spit it into a towel. Once I dared him to give me a kiss, transferring my sperm back to me, I swallowed.
With the high school boy, after the first time it felt more like a hooker who simply performs in the way their client desires, versus, it gets me excited in pleasing my friend and pushing his limits as he wanted to please me.
I even got him to give me a golden shower, it was so hot, but never was able to get permission to eat ass, I settled for being sat on.
Old 10-01-2019, 12:18 PM   #17
BobbyR

It was a high school boy. Asked me if I would suck his dick.
I was nervous about it but proceeded. I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It was huge. Seemed I would not get that in my little mouth but I did. I did not expect that big load and nearly choked.
BobbyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 01:14 AM   #18
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Male

Well, as a late bloomer and a bit of a romantic, my story is less exciting than some here.

Basically, I didn't even realize I was gay until I was 22, but I'll save that story for another day.

Once I knew, I decided to get into the dating scene. I don't like bars and clubs, so I went the online dating route, back in its infancy, with Yahoo Personals. I met my first boyfriend, Jonathan, when I was 23. He was this adorable 20-year-old redhead with the cutest cheeks and red beard, pretty eyes, and a swoosh of perfect red hair. I loved to nibble on his chin and beard, heh... and his nipple rings. XD

We were in his room, on his bed, a big water bed, which made sex a lot of fun. I was naked, and he was in shorts and a t-shirt, petting, tickling, and teasing me. That progressed into kissing and more serious petting, and then he ate me out for a while, which was bar none the most amazing thing I had ever felt in my entire life!

After that, he sucked me off for a long while, first from over my right hip, then from between my legs, with me on my back on his bed... but sadly, he wasn't able to get me to cum. He never was, the poor dear. Not his fault; I have nerve damage down there. But boy did he try! He tried until his lips were swollen and purple and his tongue was aching and numb, then collapsed, exhausted and defeated.

On the verge of tears myself, feeling betrayed by my body and like I'd totally let him down, I wanted so badly to apologize, to make it up to him. So, as he lay catching his breath on his back, I quietly crawled over to him. I nuzzled his hip, then his bulge as I gently undid his shorts' button. He tried to tell me I didn't have to, but I just shushed him, pleading for him to let me do this for him with my eyes.

I slowly, delicately pulled down his zipper, then tugged open his shorts. He gave me a nod, and pulled off his shirt, then laid back again to let me explore. I 'bulldoze crawled' his shorts and boxers down, kissing his hip, his thigh, his knee... his ankle... his toes...

Then, with both of us naked, I crawled between his legs and nuzzled his shaft and balls, breathing in his scent nice and deep. With a tentative lick to his shaft, I decided to go down at first rather than up. I licked and gently suckled his balls for a few minutes... then moved up and quietly, sweetly took his tip into my mouth. He gasped and moaned encouragingly, and put his hand on my head.

Now... here's the thing. I've always had the World's Most Ridiculous Gag Reflex (tm). I can seriously gag just holding a piece of paper between my lips, or a spoon in my mouth... yet I already knew I could deep-throat a popsicle or a banana. Purely psychological, my mind just does not react well to "things not supposed to be in my mouth". If it's food, no gag reflex. If it's not food, horrible gag reflex. So... I was pretty nervous and scared. But I was also still really emotional and desperately wanted to show him that I loved him and found him attractive, that it wasn't him, it was my broken body.

So when he put his hand on my head, I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock to limit how deep it could go, but still give him warmth and stimulation. I only really took the first couple of inches in... but to my surprise, I didn't gag at all! "Hooray!" I thought. "My body thinks penises belong in my mouth!!"

I was still too scared to try to take all of him into my mouth, though. He was probably a little over five inches. At the time, in decent shape and still able to get hard, I was just over seven and a half. But even so, I kept my hand in place. I sucked for a long time... I dunno, fifteen, twenty minutes, focusing on his head, which was just adorable and delicious, by the way.

It wasn't enough for him to cum either, and dammit! I was determined for one of us to have an orgasm! So I 'invented' a new technique that has literally never failed to get a guy to cum, screaming and gripping the bed like he was afraid he might fly off and splat against the ceiling! Basically I cupped his head in my palm, supporting it with the back of my hand pressed into his abdomen against his 'male g-spot'. Then with my tongue out and pressed along my bottom lip toward my chin, using the full muscular force and firm weight of my neck, head, and jaw, I licked his frenulum and slit hard in rapid up and down nodding motions and little side to side head-shaking swirls.

That first time, I didn't know any better, so I let him cum just like that... right up my nose and into my right eye! From then on, I knew the little signs, and as the guy is just starting to cum, I learned to take him back in and suck hard on just the tip, licking the slit until he's finished like I'm trying to dig for buried treasure in his urethra.

I've... never had a guy not say I give the best head he's ever had. Of course, I know they might just say that, but... seriously, every single guy.

So... was I scared? Yes. Did it go how I hoped? Not at all, especially my part. But did I discover that I LOVED sucking cock and have a talent for it? Ohhh yeah.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2019, 05:45 AM   #19
rhode64
getDare Patriot

Send a message via AIM to rhode64 Send a message via MSN to rhode64 Send a message via Yahoo to rhode64
Default first time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bat person View Post
I was wondering male or female what was the first time sucking someones dick like and was there any nervousness and did it go as you expected?
The first time I did it I was 11 and its all a bit vague but I do remember my mate wasnt actually shooting so it wasnt really that bad although it felt great when he did it to me .
rhode64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 01:53 AM   #20
Becky Richards
Account Banned

It wasn't very nice tbh, boy at school tasted and smelt of sweat and piss, He cum reall quickly, I pulled away and got some on my uniform and had to tell my mum it was mayo
Becky Richards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2019, 12:39 PM   #21
dwedgie

I was about 13 at the time me and 3 friends were talking about blowjobs, after a while we decided to have a race on our bikes and lose had to do what winner decides , well I lost and the winner was the most athletic of us who had started the blow jobs. He decided I should give the 3 winners a blowjob , swallowing the cum in order of the race, 1 st bj he shot straight down my throat making me gag , his cock was the biggest of the 3but I did not taste the cum, 2nd bj , not as big cock but hairier balls, when he set only the tip of his cock was in my mouth so I got a salty mouth full, number 3, nowhis cock was same size as 2 but no hair at all and his balls were huge ! From the start I knew I was in trouble , he was more forcefull then the others holding the back of my head, thrusting his groin , balls slapping my chin, when he shot it was slightly salty and gooey, but the amount , more then both the others put together, when I swallowed his load I thought I was going to throw up . That was not the last time I would give my friends a bj as I enjoyed it but that's another story !
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2023, 07:09 AM   #22
321tt
Distinguished Member

First time was this guy from a couple. He had an online dating ad for threesome, and I asked him to be a sub for them, licking her and sucking him. We met a couple times, and he was also the first guy to fuck me.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 04:30 PM   #23
levu
getDare Sweetheart

The first time I sucked a dick I was 29 and it was half way on a dare. I didn’t think it would be that bad but I definitely had no idea how amazing it would feel to have a penis in my mouth either. Unfortunately it didn’t go until completion. He doesn’t like cumming in mouths. Hopefully someday even if i don’t like it I need to know what it’s like cuz the first part is just that amazing.
Showme: pic what I'm currently wearing (if anything)
Lastpic last picture taken
Strip strip and send a picture

38/NB (AMAB)/PDX, OR, USA
Likes, want to try, Limits
levu is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to levu for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk