Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-22-2008, 02:28 PM   #1
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b
Default What is the craziest nude dare you have ever done?

Since it doesn't seem like anyone will do any of my dares. I was just wondering what is the craziest thing you had to do naked public or private.
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:31 PM   #2
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Moving this to Truth
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 02:37 PM   #3
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Since I'm always commenting on your suggestions, I might as well answer your query first! My nude dares are pretty tame. There are two.

1) When I was in high school (some years ago!) I went to my local park. There was a woodlands area. The park is in the middle of the neighborhood; even from the middle of woodlands you can still see the street. I went into the woods and stripped naked, progressively. I was alone. I left my clothes about a hundred metres from my position and masturbated in the woods - though I couldn't complete because of the stress.

2) I was doing live-action role-playing, and the storyline called for my character to come back from the dead. Now, given that this individual had been disembodied for around a millenia, I figured that once he resurrected, he would be naked. I argued with my girlfriend who didn't want me to be fully nude. I put on a g-string, skin color. When the time came, we shut down the lights, I got into position, we turned the lights back on - lo an behold! I was naked (almost) with all my friends around, speaking in a gibberish tongue (there's no reason my character would know french or english). Some people still talk about it - others are still traumatized and think I was actually naked, which is fine by me.

3) There's another situation where I'd allow myself to be naked in public - performance art. I'd love to do theatre naked. Don't ask me why. Never did it though. I'd also like to pose naked for art purposes. Never had any opportunity.
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:29 PM   #4
youngscotsman
getDare Sweetheart

i ran though a foot ball pitch nacked,, then done a pee in the middle of the pitch , some half time that was
almost 18 yr old male scotland,, lookin to meet new people, also lookin for mistress, online or off ,,have webcam and up for trying new thing all the time so pm if interessted or lookin for a chat,,,,
limits- no public or messy or x dressing,,

youngscotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Since I'm always commenting on your suggestions, I might as well answer your query first! My nude dares are pretty tame. There are two.

1) When I was in high school (some years ago!) I went to my local park. There was a woodlands area. The park is in the middle of the neighborhood; even from the middle of woodlands you can still see the street. I went into the woods and stripped naked, progressively. I was alone. I left my clothes about a hundred metres from my position and masturbated in the woods - though I couldn't complete because of the stress.

2) I was doing live-action role-playing, and the storyline called for my character to come back from the dead. Now, given that this individual had been disembodied for around a millenia, I figured that once he resurrected, he would be naked. I argued with my girlfriend who didn't want me to be fully nude. I put on a g-string, skin color. When the time came, we shut down the lights, I got into position, we turned the lights back on - lo an behold! I was naked (almost) with all my friends around, speaking in a gibberish tongue (there's no reason my character would know french or english). Some people still talk about it - others are still traumatized and think I was actually naked, which is fine by me.

3) There's another situation where I'd allow myself to be naked in public - performance art. I'd love to do theatre naked. Don't ask me why. Never did it though. I'd also like to pose naked for art purposes. Never had any opportunity.
Wow you didn't strike me as that sort of person, well done
Old 11-22-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
interesting
getDare Succubus

Location: Somewhere between here and there, in Quebec, Canada...

Nudity is among my favorite limits to test on myself, actually. I'm just always concerned about safety and legality. If the dares you proposed were always safe and legal (that is, some elements of the dares you presented I deemed unsafe or illegal, not specifically the dares themselves), I might be more inclined to try them. The other thing preventing me from being more daring about it is my girlfriend. I don't want to upset her too much - she's not into the same things I am, but that's okay.

How about you? Or anyone else for that matter? Any good naked stories for us?
interesting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 04:27 PM   #7
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by interesting View Post
Nudity is among my favorite limits to test on myself, actually. I'm just always concerned about safety and legality. If the dares you proposed were always safe and legal (that is, some elements of the dares you presented I deemed unsafe or illegal, not specifically the dares themselves), I might be more inclined to try them. The other thing preventing me from being more daring about it is my girlfriend. I don't want to upset her too much - she's not into the same things I am, but that's okay.

How about you? Or anyone else for that matter? Any good naked stories for us?
Well not yet, to be honest, i have only started doing nude dares for myself. The only one i have done so far is that went down a dark lane late at night about 12:00, striped naked except i was wearing my shoes cause the road i was on had pebbles and stones on it but anyway i striped naked and put my clothes into a bag i had, then i left my bag where i was and went for a walk along this road, i didn't get that far about 100m away from my clothes but that was because it was freezing and the wind was blowing behind me, so went back to my clothes but part of the dare was that if i couldn't find my clothes again then i would have to walk home naked. I was lucky when i got back i found them straight away but instead of getting dressed, i stood their and looked over at the estate across from me. Their were street lights lit up so if anyone walked past for sure they would see but i don't think anyone did, so then i got dressed and went home.

I do hope that in the future i can do more crazy dares cause i really enjoy being naked, i was even thinking of having a dice dare holiday but i would need to find more people who would like to do it with me.
Old 11-22-2008, 04:57 PM   #8
nuditydudity
Distinguished Member

Private: I had to do a handstand (against a wall thank god) totally naked with my dick facing a window, while my friend sucked my dick. that was an odd feeling.

Public: I dove off of a diving board and lost my trunks. Didn't know, so walked around naked till i looked down, then went too my bag, which my friends had taken all my clothes except a too small speedo, so i wore that, only to have it break while i walked home. correction: ran home.

nudity

Sing like you know the lyrics

Dance like no one is watching

Live like you were dying

Love like you've never been hurt before
nuditydudity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #9
t_or_dgal

Send a message via Yahoo to t_or_dgal
Default Nudity

About a year ago, I was dared to run around my house naked at night. I got about 3/4 of the way around. Then the automatic light on the front of my garage came on. It freaked ne out, but I don't think anyone was looking. I turned the corner, and finished up at the back porch.

This summer I was dared to strip in a park and masturbate to orgasm. I went to a nearby state park, hiked a few miles down a crowded trail, then walked for about 10 minutes up a hill off the trail. I sat down on a smooth rock, and watched for about 10 minutes. I did not see or hear anyone. So I took off all my clothes, and made myself cum. I laid in the sunshine for a few minutes after, just enjoying the afternoon. Then I got re-dressed and went back to the trail.
t_or_dgal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2008, 11:28 PM   #10
kitkat

I ran to the end of my street naked in a game of poker or something about 7 years ago.

Other then that, not really anything with dares, but I've been skinny dipping several times with different groups of friends.

And I based this dare...
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=17001
on a night where I was angry at my boyfriend and took my top and bra off and we went for a drive, I just wanted to tease him and not let him cum, so I just gave him head while he was driving when there were cars near by, (I told him that I had to hide from the cars in his lap, because I was topless) then stopped when the road was clear. It took a good 40 minutes before he came without warning, but it was pretty fun and exciting anyway.
kitkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #11
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgjmce View Post
Since it doesn't seem like anyone will do any of my dares. I was just wondering what is the craziest thing you had to do naked public or private.
This is a true dare I did which was really crazy
I had to go out with my friends wearing nothing but a large overcoat.
We came to a department store where I had to take off the coat and walk naked to the end of the store, go up one set of stairs to the next floor, walk through the ladies wear and lingerie department and back down a different set of stairs. I had to keep my hands behind me or by my sides without trying o cover myself.
The hardest bit for me was that I got a huge hard on and couldnt make it go down.,
once I was back towards the exit the overcoat was returned to me.
You can imagine the reaction I got especially from a group of girls who were in fits of giggles as I passed them. Luckily the security staff hadn't become involved

I always try hard to never refuse a dare

Last edited by SissiCD; 11-23-2008 at 12:35 AM.
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 05:04 AM   #12
andrew_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissiCD View Post
In that case, i dare you to do one of my dares
Old 11-23-2008, 09:44 AM   #13
SissiCD

Send a message via MSN to SissiCD Send a message via Yahoo to SissiCD
Default Which dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgjmce View Post
In that case, i dare you to do one of my dares
I dont see any dares.
Which one?
SissiCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #14
SirRodin
Account Banned

Default A dare for Sissi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissiCD View Post
I dare you to agree to go on cam wearing nothing else but a bra and pantihose for any female member in this forum who requests to see
You should make sure each female member with recent posts knows your MSN and/or Yahoo and/or AIM.
Once fulfilled you must obey any dare they give you while your on cam.
Then say here when it is done
SirRodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #15
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRodin View Post
I dare you to agree to go on cam wearing nothing else but a bra and pantihose for any female member in this forum who requests to see
You should make sure each female member with recent posts knows your MSN and/or Yahoo and/or AIM.
Once fulfilled you must obey any dare they give you while your on cam.
Then say here when it is done
Please, instead of posting off-topic in any thread, next time post your dares in the Dare section or use private messaging if this is addressed to one person in particular. Thanks.

Last edited by SubMissChievous; 11-23-2008 at 10:29 AM.
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk