Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Every Monday night i will sleep with the ball in so vote how many pumps i need to do
3 pumps 6 2.48%
5 pumps 7 2.89%
7 pumps ( my ass cant close round this ) 20 8.26%
10 pumps (really starting to hurt) 14 5.79%
15 pumps (if i try to walk i am reduced to a wadle) 40 16.53%
18 pumps (ouch ouch ouch) 20 8.26%
20 pumps (in tears!) 26 10.74%
22 pumps (my poor ass!) 10 4.13%
25 pumps ( still crazily big) 9 3.72%
30 pumps ( please have mercy!!!) (sphere with 5 inch diameter!!) 90 37.19%
Voters: 242. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-04-2011, 02:27 PM   #181
opennina
Account Banned

as i have said many times on this thread i can not fist myself as i cant bend my hand in not flexible enough
opennina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:30 PM   #182
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Use the ball, pump up twenty times and leave in for 30 minutes.

Report if it was easier this time.
Peekaboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #183
opennina
Account Banned

ok ill try as soon as parents go to work since i need to clean myself out, pumped the ball up 30 times in the open its massive i think that is the max yo could pump up with out it poping lol if i somehow managed to take the pain and pump it up 30 times in me i doubt i would be able to get it out again if i pulled out the pump needle
Old 08-04-2011, 02:50 PM   #184
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

You make it tempting to say try 30 and remove the pump! :P
Old 08-04-2011, 08:42 PM   #185
noodlez569

get a can of coke, stuff it up that ass :P and go for a good walk somewhere. at least a 10 minute walk, when you reach half way point find a good place to hide, pop that can out and drink it going back home. drinking the can is optional, if you do not, leave the can in and go home.

when you get home still keep the can in, spank yourself at least 30 times 15 per cheek bent over doggy style. if it falls out put it back in and reset your spanks. and make them hurt :P with a brush or something.

oh, and make sure that can is freshly from the fridge when you leave :P pm me the results

Last edited by noodlez569; 08-04-2011 at 09:18 PM.
noodlez569 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 01:15 AM   #186
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Use the ball, pump up twenty times and leave in for 30 minutes.

Report if it was easier this time.
i tried it this afternoon, after 10 pumps the pain becomes very extreme and i have to pump the remaining 10 pumps really fast so that i dont push it out before, as soon as i got to 20 pumps the pain is so great i have to try push it out, hurt so much when it poped out but im sorry i only lasted just over 3 minutes
Old 08-05-2011, 01:16 AM   #187
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Are u doing the baseballbat dare?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 02:01 PM   #188
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm_limb View Post
Are u doing the baseballbat dare?
i cant find it i remebr we had one at our old house so its probably still in one the boxes sorry
Old 08-05-2011, 02:19 PM   #189
Peekaboo
getDare Sweetheart

Well, for failing you have to put it in and pump up to 20 every day for 3 weeks. Every day push how much longer you can hold it for.

Post how long each day.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #190
trustchuckle

Your idea of wanting to achieve a permanent anal gape must be the sexiest thing I have read on here. Like it's been said, I don't think that something like this is possible - but you can hold your asshole open for a considerable amount of time if you had enough training and your muscles "understand" how to behave. You can have a very lose asshole no problem just by fucking it or having yourself plugged with ever bigger objects but that is not the same as a gape. Some are just not built to have a real gape too, their asshole might be open but for it to be a real gape your inner muscles have to relax too and a tunnel has to form that goes into your butt. I can show you some examples in PM if you want.

Would be very much interested in your progress and what else, if not only the dares you are doing to achieve your goal.

Like the first replies I too would recommend you the stretching rings, sounds like they would be perfect for you. Or if you could somehow manage to get your hand to work on your ass, it would be the best tool really.. and it's free. Not that I don't believe you are not flexible enough but sometimes things you think are not possible can be if worked for hard enough. Just like your gaping wish. Maybe you can make it a secondary task.

My dare for you till then is to get an eggplant of a size that you will have to stretch your ass to get it in to its widest part and doesn't slip in too easily. Before using the eggplant you can warm yourself up with anything you have been using already, like an apple.
Now if you want to have a gape - no permanent gape yet.. get on your knees and get in a position you can fuck yourself comfortably for a while. Spread your legs apart and put your head on a pillow or something similar. Important just is that your head is always lower than your butt. Basically the face-down-ass-up position. Start inserting the eggplant and push it in slowly until you are past the widest point. Keep it there for a few minutes so your ass gets used to the penetration. Then start fucking yourself with it, first very slowly and always pulling it out completely. You might push in some air when re-entering your asshole but that will actually help you gape, if you don't like that feeling just push the air out though gaping will be harder. Gradually increasing in speed start spreading your cheeks apart while fucking yourself. It is important that you have your asshole spread as wides as you can because it supports your gape. It might take a few tries to get a technique to do this with one hand (two hands would be preferred for this :-). Once you are up to a speed of inserting and pulling out the eggplant say once every second, start having smaller pauses before getting it back in - always while you are spreading your butt-cheeks. At some point your gape should stay there expecting a large object to come back into your ass. If you're good that might be up to a minute.

Do this for as long as you want and you are comfortable to get a gape if you don't see any results right away.

Hope it will help you a bit. And a reminder that is for everyone playing with their asses, not just opennina - keep it on a safe level. That means good lubrication, nothing that could break in your ass, get lost or injure you in any way. It has been said before but it should never be forgotten.
trustchuckle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 01:25 PM   #191
fukfukfuk

I love the idea, I dare you to do my dice dare http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=83905

pm me the results. If you finnish it on sluttish, give me an extreme dare

LOVE: Anal, fisting, pain, BDSM, torture, semi public, spanking, nipple torture
LIKE: Public, pee holding, masturbation control, vaginal
DISLIKE: Camera, pictures, blood
HATE: Poo, scat, animals, permanent, wedgie

I will not do those under "hate" and will not switch them

I will not post pictures here on getdare, nor will I give you links to them
PM a number and i'll fuck my ass that many times with the fist dildo
fukfukfuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 02:47 PM   #192

I want you to get completely naked and use a wine bottle and put it up into you as high as it possibly can. Do this just before you want to go to bed and if you can strap to you so it doesn't come out using any kind of tape. Go to sleep when your wake up I want you to pm me with detail. When you have described your sleep I want you to take it out and in further detail add it to the email and then you may send it to me . Have fun!!
123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:45 PM   #193
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peekaboo View Post
Well, for failing you have to put it in and pump up to 20 every day for 3 weeks. Every day push how much longer you can hold it for.

Post how long each day.
hey sorry guys but our broadband has been used up for the month its resets on the 15th so we are on dial up speed at the moment so i wont be able to update the thread much till then howvere i am still doing your dares, it has taken nearly 45 min just to get it to open this up so that i can post this lol, anyway i have been doin tthe 20 pumps a day and it really hasnt gotton any easier at all
Old 08-08-2011, 11:48 PM   #194
opennina
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustchuckle View Post
Your idea of wanting to achieve a permanent anal gape must be the sexiest thing I have read on here. Like it's been said, I don't think that something like this is possible - but you can hold your asshole open for a considerable amount of time if you had enough training and your muscles "understand" how to behave. You can have a very lose asshole no problem just by fucking it or having yourself plugged with ever bigger objects but that is not the same as a gape. Some are just not built to have a real gape too, their asshole might be open but for it to be a real gape your inner muscles have to relax too and a tunnel has to form that goes into your butt. I can show you some examples in PM if you want.

Would be very much interested in your progress and what else, if not only the dares you are doing to achieve your goal.

Like the first replies I too would recommend you the stretching rings, sounds like they would be perfect for you. Or if you could somehow manage to get your hand to work on your ass, it would be the best tool really.. and it's free. Not that I don't believe you are not flexible enough but sometimes things you think are not possible can be if worked for hard enough. Just like your gaping wish. Maybe you can make it a secondary task.

My dare for you till then is to get an eggplant of a size that you will have to stretch your ass to get it in to its widest part and doesn't slip in too easily. Before using the eggplant you can warm yourself up with anything you have been using already, like an apple.
Now if you want to have a gape - no permanent gape yet.. get on your knees and get in a position you can fuck yourself comfortably for a while. Spread your legs apart and put your head on a pillow or something similar. Important just is that your head is always lower than your butt. Basically the face-down-ass-up position. Start inserting the eggplant and push it in slowly until you are past the widest point. Keep it there for a few minutes so your ass gets used to the penetration. Then start fucking yourself with it, first very slowly and always pulling it out completely. You might push in some air when re-entering your asshole but that will actually help you gape, if you don't like that feeling just push the air out though gaping will be harder. Gradually increasing in speed start spreading your cheeks apart while fucking yourself. It is important that you have your asshole spread as wides as you can because it supports your gape. It might take a few tries to get a technique to do this with one hand (two hands would be preferred for this :-). Once you are up to a speed of inserting and pulling out the eggplant say once every second, start having smaller pauses before getting it back in - always while you are spreading your butt-cheeks. At some point your gape should stay there expecting a large object to come back into your ass. If you're good that might be up to a minute.

Do this for as long as you want and you are comfortable to get a gape if you don't see any results right away.

Hope it will help you a bit. And a reminder that is for everyone playing with their asses, not just opennina - keep it on a safe level. That means good lubrication, nothing that could break in your ass, get lost or injure you in any way. It has been said before but it should never be forgotten.
hey just letting you know i can gape like that eaisily im pretty sure any one in that position if the relax will gape the only thin is as soon as i move out of that position the gape goes that is not what i want any way ive never tried an egg plant but they are pretty huge and i can see the effort you have put into this dare so i will try and get an eggplant as soon as posible
Old 08-09-2011, 03:14 AM   #195
trustchuckle

If you say that that's not what you want you will have to be more specific because a real gape means a hole leading into your ass. What if not that do you mean when you say gape? You can't be gaping while you are walking around obviously without something holding you open.

The best you can get is to have a gape by just pulling your cheeks apart, without your asshole being fucked before that (in a while). Someone proof me otherwise.
trustchuckle is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk