Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-30-2023, 08:01 AM   #1
Sweetlittlefreak

Default 23/F Public Play Dares

Hey everyone

Bit about me....i'm 23, f, les, and submissive. From central pennsylvania. I've been doing public play tasks for years now. Started back in H.S. mostly because of a lack of any sort of privacy at home...and it quickly became one of my biggest kinks. Love the thrill of doing stuff where there's a risk of being caught. Or doing things where i would definitely get seen.

In the past i've done a LOT of masturbating/edging out in public places. Parks, bathrooms, dressing rooms, woods, locker rooms, campus lecture halls and study lounges when i was at school, my car parked in tons of different places. I've also done stuff like flashing, trying on dog collars in a pet store, washing my car at a car wash in just a white tank top and white bikini bottoms. Always looking to do more though, push myself.

That said...I'd love to get some new public play dares! As long as they're within limits, safe, and doable (not going to get me immediately arrested or anything). I'll let you all know if i'm able to do a dare and will post reports once completed.

Limits: Kids, family, dares that involve other people/very public, messy/gross dares, bathroom stuff, picture dares, anything illegal or that would cause permanent harm.
Sweetlittlefreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk