Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-28-2022, 03:49 PM   #16
fieldman

Reviving this for a while.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2022, 10:18 AM   #17
fieldman

Reviving again. See the previous page for examples of how I deal with sub standard behaviour by female submissives and address its root causes through stern and meaningful discipline.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
Old 09-28-2022, 11:17 AM   #18
fieldman

Reviving again. Looking forward to sharing some new examples of crimes and punishments.

Old 10-08-2022, 04:32 AM   #19
fieldman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iris.xo
Hello.

I was going through the sub/dom section when I stumbled upon your discipline thread. It is exactly what I need at the moment. It has been a hard month, and it will only get harder soon, and I want to start fresh in a sense. Maybe atoning for my mistakes will give me that start.

If you're still doing this, please let me know.

Thank you.

~Iris
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldman
Hello there Iris

Potentially interested in this. For it to work I need detailed written feedback from you, much as you've seen in the thread. Can you do that?

If so tell me a bit more about why you feel you need to be disciplined and what you've done to get yourself to that point.

Will.
Quote:
Hello again.

Yes I would be able to do a detailed report.

As for the reason for punishment, I have a very important exam next month. I had made a three month revision schedule in April. The first month I was on track and it was going great. Around when the second month started I was beginning to slack off. I didn't finish the list of everyday tasks, eventually it got so bad that I stopped doing anything at all. I would spend all my time either on here or reading novels for pleasure. I didn't attend classes even when teachers checked up on me, giving excuses for every week. And before I even knew what happened a month had already gone by.

Right now I'm trying my best to get back into the flow of things, but I'm finding it really hard to break some of the habits I've formed over the month. I just finish the bare minimum that I need to do for a day. I keep blocking the idea of the exam from my mind, because it scares me to the core just thinking how much I have to revise, and how fast it is approaching now.

I've ruined my whole sleep schedule. I have not been much of a sleeper ever, but it has gotten much worse. I go to sleep by 4 then wake up at 9. I wouldn't even mind that if I was actually studying at night, but by 12 am I get bored and just start reading novels or watching Netflix. I tried fixing a schedule that allowed me to wake up earlier, at least 7 am. But fixing that schedule takes me a week of practice. And then if I just give myself one day to not go according to it, it fucks up all over.

I've also gotten into the horrible habit of smoking. It just feels so good to let go of the constant anxiety I'm feeling that I can't seem to stop myself. I'm onto 3 cigarettes a day even when I'm trying my best to control myself. I don't want to have a sudden drop as that will just put me more on edge. I will definitely work on this after the exam. But I thought you should know the full extent of it.

That's pretty much it. I'm scared admitting all this, but I know I need to do this to do better in the very near future. I need to get my shit back together or I will definitely fail the exam. I hope you can help.

~Iris
Quote:
So, taking all this together...

You have an exam in a few weeks, which you've known about for most of this year. You made a three month revision schedule leading up to it. Yet after the first month of that revision schedule, you began to, in your own words, "slack off." You began not bothering to complete your self-imposed everyday revision and then, as you confessed, "stopped doing anything at all." It became worse as you began not attending classes and making false excuses to your teachers as to why.

Your negative behaviour began to take over your whole life. Your sleep pattern began to fall apart, with you spending your days reading novels and Getdare posts, or watching Netflix, until 4am. I find that you probably did much more than merely sit and passively consume but that you were actively involved on here, as your posting history clearly shows. You weren't retreating into doing something that could potentially have bettered your mind. Instead you were playing games, playing with yourself and fully focused only on your own selfish pleasure and stimulation.

On top of all this, you have begun smoking. So far you're only on three cigarettes a day but it is a bad habit, as you admit, and it is a slippery slope. You say you're doing it to cope with the anxiety you feel but I do not think that is an acceptable reason. You say you'll work on quitting after your exam but in reality you are pushing the problem into the future, hoping it will go away on its own without your needing to address it.

You have allowed yourself to fall into a spiral of bad behaviour. I find you were probably a reasonable student until some weeks ago when you began giving into your urges to laze around, do nothing but gratify yourself and indulge in self-destructive behaviours. That is unacceptable, and while you deserve a little credit for coming forward to admit all of this, that is very much limited by the fact you have cost yourself two months of revision time. Vital learning time in which you could have set yourself a more achievable study schedule and stuck to it, bettering yourself and properly blending your leisure time with your studies.

You are lazy. You are dishonest, lying to your teachers about why you're skipping classes. You are self-indulgent, preferring self-stimulation through GD, Netflix and books to doing what you know deep down you ought to be doing, studying. You deserve to be dealt with sternly to prevent a repeat of all this behaviour.

Before I decide what you deserve to correct all of this and have you atone for what you have and haven't done, is there anything else you want to tell me?
It has been so long since anyone actually scolded me. I am usually very careful about how I handle my stuff, and didn't really get scolded ever for studies even when I was a kid. But I understand that this has gone too far. I have been giving into my urges too often and caring less about what I ought to do. I will commit to the punishment and get better to the best of my abilities.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure this was implied with all that I said, but I will state it explicitly because I'm feeling particularly guilty after that scolding. I had spent a lot of money on buying mock tests and such for the exam. And I was supposed to slowly build them up starting from doing 1 once a week to eventually 1 once a day. But obviously that didn't end up happening. Now I have loads of mock tests pending but not the will to get through them. I don't want all of them to go to waste. But I just find it so hard to sit down for 3 hours and get through them. The couple I did somehow finish, I never went back to check what I did wrong or correct myself, which just makes doing them useless.

~Iris
It so happens that due to illness I wasn't able to complete this fully, but the scolding had the right effect on Iris and she straightened up.

Old 10-08-2022, 07:22 AM   #20
itsbrittneybby

I am interested in this if you are still offering. It is refreshing to see an offer that doesn't require some sort of long term commitment. The idea of reporting as needed for punishment is exactly what I need.

Likes: submission, pain, anal (but no plugs currently), domestic discipline/punishments - line writing, cornertime, spanking, mouth soaping, etc ..., degradation, humiliation, time wasting, bladder control (no wetting), teasing (I have a small vibrator)

Limits: pictures (other than like pictures of lines - I will share those), scat, blood, knifes/needles, illegal, public, age play

KIK - itsbrittneybby69
itsbrittneybby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 04:26 PM   #21
fieldman

A recent set of exchanges.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by riya13
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hi I'm interested in the discipline
Tell me about yourself. Age, sex, location, why you want to be disciplined.
I am 20 female and from the uk
I want to be disciplined because I was recently given a fine for speeding and I think I need to be disciplined for it
How much were you over the limit by? And how much were you fined?

I need your likes, dislikes and limits.
I was over the limit by 12 and I was Fined 100

My likes are submission and spanking and discipline
My dislikes are corner time , humiliation
My limits are public and illegal and pictures
You were fined for speeding. You do not say what the limit you broke was but you were 12mph over it. If this was a 30 you were doing 42mph, which is grossly irresponsible but if you were on a motorway you could have been doing 82mph in relative safety.

Regardless of what the actual limit was, you broke the law. You've paid a fixed penalty notice of £100, which as you know comes with 3 penalty points on your licence. It does you some credit that you admitted your criminal offence at the first available opportunity but in my judgment that is cancelled out by the police not recommending you for a speeding awareness course, meaning they believed your driving was too reckless for retraining. While it is a good thing for the criminal justice system that you didn't contest the fine in court, meaning you haven't wasted the time of a judge, that has clearly left you feeling that you deserve to be properly punished.

Speeding is a crime. You have committed a crime. If you were speeding in a residential area your crime could have caused a child to be killed or to suffer life-changing injuries. Speeding on a dual carriageway or motorway is proportionately less dangerous to society as a whole but the speed limits are imposed for a reason. As a young driver you are less well equipped to judge the safety of your speed than an older, experienced road user. That is why traffic planners, highways agencies and the police consult on appropriate speed limits for particular roads. You are nowhere near as well informed as these agencies, who act in the public interest to protect us all.

Your behaviour requires punishing, as much to soothe your own guilt as to properly inflict on you what you rightly deserve. Speeding is a crime with potentially lethal consequences. It follows that your punishment should be appropriately severe. I have already summarised the aggravating and mitigating factors for you. I impose a spanking to the bare buttocks of six dozen strokes (72), to be delivered using a paddle or similar item (a sandal or phone charger cable will do if you have nothing else). Administer these in sets of 12 with a 30 second break between sets. When finished you will write the words "punished for speeding" on your lower belly in marker pen before taking five minutes of corner time with your hands on your head, your freshly spanked arse on display and your nose touching the wall. Report back in detail how this goes.
Having read her chastisement and punishment Riya failed to reply. One of the less good parts of online discipline is that some will take and take and take and give noting in return, even when being punished at their own request.

I am still judging those will engage fully in the discipline process, which includes delivering a proper report. See previous page for examples.

Old 12-12-2022, 08:56 AM   #22
sandie1

I was being punished because I had a report to do for uni, and over 4 weeks to do it. Instead of doing it in a reasonable time, I left it until the night before to start. This meant that I rushed through it, and still ended up handing it in 2 days late. Unsurprisingly when I got feedback for it, it was marked as "below expected standard". I seem to have developed a habit of leaving work to the last minute, but this was the first time that it had been reflected in the mark that I got for it. There was no excuse for it being late or so poorly completed, other than I was too lazy to get started with it, and couldn't be bothered putting any effort into it when I did do it. Which is why I deserved to be punished for it.

I started by spanking my arse with the charging cord. Again, it was the only thing I could think of that was quiet enough to use, but it really stings. I took my shorts and underwear off, and gave myself 12 spanks. It probably would have hurt a lot more if I had a better angle, but it still hurt quite a bit.

The spanks to my breasts hurt a lot more. I was wincing with every one, and 12 on each felt like so many! At least a couple of them landed on each nipple which hurt like hell. And certainly didn't make the rubber band snaps any easier to do. I'm sure the last time I did that I only managed 3 on each side, so I knew 6 was going to be a challenge. Every time I let the band go, I was so shocked at how much it hurt. By the time I was finished, both of my breasts and nipples were stinging like mad. I really wanted to stop there and feel sorry for myself for a bit. But I knew I still had the worst part to complete.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned how much I hate deep heat? I was dreading it so much. I think this time was worse than the last time I had to apply it because I knew exactly how bad it would be. There was no way to convince myself that it wouldn't hurt too much. I started by applying the cream to my clit, then rubbing it inside my pussy. It started burning almost immediately, and I desperately wanted to take it off. I must have the worst luck in the world, because as soon as I finished rubbing it into my pussy, my doorbell rang. I had ordered delivery that was meant to be over an hour away. So I quickly threw on a dressing gown to cover myself before answering the door. It was not easy trying to be polite when it felt like my pussy and clit had been lit on fire. After locking the door, I took my dressing gown off, and applied the cream inside my arse before setting a five minute timer and going off to the corner. It was so difficult trying to stand still and ignore the burning, but any time I moved it also made the burning in my arse much worse. So I stood as still as I could and waited 5 minutes for the timer to go off. It felt a lot longer than 5 minutes, and as soon as the timer went off, I came out of the corner, and wiped the deep heat off, before getting dressed again. Even after wiping it away, it still kept burning, for maybe another 20 minutes before it really settled. Which gave me plenty of time to think about how badly I wanted to avoid another experience with deep heat.

Thank you for punishing me. You're right, I do know that it's not acceptable to be leaving things to the last minute, and only making a half hearted attempt. This was a very good reminder to get things done properly, and on time.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sandie1 for this post:
Old 01-28-2023, 02:52 PM   #23
sandie1

I’m really sorry that you’ve had to punish me again for having an unauthorised orgasm. I’m also already being punished at the moment for wetting myself on Saturday by having to spend the week wearing granny panties, which are my punishment panties.
My embarrassment at having to wear these panties every day has also made me constantly horny, and by Wednesday I had already used all of my 3 weekly orgasms. Despite knowing that it wasn’t allowed, and despite your clear instruction to keep my hands out of my panties, on Thursday morning, I had another orgasm. I know that I shouldn’t have done this, and that I deserve to be punished for it.

I started my punishment by removing my punishment panties to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 30 rubber band snaps to each inner thigh. Each one stung like mad, and left a clear red line along my thighs. I tried to keep each snap separate, but every so often one would land where I had just done a previous one, making it hurt twice as much. I was almost glad to have my panties as a gag to help me keep quiet. By the time I finished the 30 snaps, my inner thighs were bright red, and covered in marks.

Next was 6 snaps to each nipple. I took my top off, keeping the panties in my mouth. I really hate any kind of pain to my nipples, but I managed to get through all 6 with minimal crying out through my gag.

When I was finished with these snaps, I removed my panties from my mouth, and grabbed my toothpaste. I was dreading this part so much. I coated my middle finger in toothpaste, making sure to use plenty, since I really didn’t want to have to reapply it. But when it came to actually fingering my pussy, I was so nervous. I’ve never used toothpaste inside my pussy before, but I had no doubt that it was going to burn. I set my timer for 4 minutes, but for the first minute, I couldn’t bring myself to put my finger inside. The irony wasn’t lost on me, that fingering my pussy was exactly what had got me in this position in the first place, and yet here I was, desperate to avoid it. Eventually though, I restarted the timer to 4 minutes, and slipped my finger inside me, fingering myself for the full 4 minutes. The first minute or so didn’t actually feel too horrible, until the burning really kicked in after just over a minute. At this point I was so desperate to stop, and kept looking at the timer, willing it to go faster. It kept getting worse until eventually the timer went off, and I could stop. Even then, it kept burning, but I still had the worst part of the punishment to complete.

I grabbed my panties again to use as a gag whilst I gave myself 36 snaps to my exposed clit. Again, it’s not something I’ve ever done before, and I was dreading how badly it was going to hurt. Even though I was fully expecting it to be awful, when the first one landed, I was so shocked by how much it hurt, and even despite the gag, I couldn’t keep quiet. I was so sure that I wouldn’t be able to complete 3 dozen. But I had got myself into this position, and I knew that I would have to accept the punishment for my behaviour. Every single snap had me pulling my legs together and up to my chest, and by the time I had completed the first dozen, I could feel tears in my eyes. Eventually I got to the end, and was feeling very sorry for myself.

Finally it was time for the last part of my punishment. After everything else, I was almost relieved to go stand in the corner. I set my timer for 6 minutes, making sure that the volume was up, and that I had definitely pressed start, so I had no excuse to need to turn around, before standing with my nose against the wall. I still hadn’t put my clothes back on yet, so standing there for 6 minutes, naked, with all my thoughts on how much my pussy hurt was no fun at all. But eventually the timer went off, and I came out of the corner. The first thing I did when I got out of the corner was wipe the toothpaste from my pussy. Some of the toothpaste was near my clit, and it was so painful trying to wipe it away. The coldness of the wipes also seemed to bring a lot of the burn back, which is only now beginning to settle. Afterwards, I put my top back on, and grabbed a pillow that I could hold between my thighs, since every time they rub together, I’m reminded of how much those snaps to my thighs hurt as well.

I’m really sorry that I disobeyed you, and I deserved every bit of that punishment. I’ll be more careful in future not to use up all of my orgasms at once, and to keep my hands out of my panties when I don’t have any more orgasms left.

Please comment if you enjoyed reading about my punishment, or if you want to ask any questions.
sandie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 04:17 PM   #24
fieldman

I'm open to disciplinary confessions and issuing suitable corrections again. Post here or PM me for more details.

Old 05-09-2023, 07:41 PM   #25
DumbPissWhore

I would like discipline for ignoring my studies. It is quickly approaching finals. I have multiple semester projects to do in a few days and then 2 exams in a week. I have started no studying or projects yet.
Old 08-28-2023, 06:54 PM   #26
fieldman

Open to fresh requests for firm discipline and correction. I am looking forward to adding soke more reports to this thread.

Old 09-18-2023, 11:47 AM   #27
fieldman

An anonymised report at the punishee's request.

Quote:
I am looking for discipline for lying to my employer about needing time off work. I can provide more detail if you're still open to requests...

My employers are aware that I've been having issues getting my ex partner out of my house and cleaning up after them. I preteneded that I needed half a day off so that I could sort it out however I had no intention of doing that I wanted the time to meet with someone I had met online whilst my parents house was empty. We'd been struggling to find time around shifts where we were both free and had an empty house. At the time I didn't feel bad as there was enough staff at work but afterwards felt guilty for lying about time off so I could hook up with someone as it added more pressure to my colleagues.

Please judge and discipline me
Quote:
You told your employer you broke up with your previous partner and needed time off to sort out your domestic circumstances. Being generous, your employer agreed. In truth you did not need time off at work at all. Instead you merely wanted to meet a man from the internet for sex.

You do not say whether your meeting was successful, although your guilt is such that I find it was and that while a colleague presumably had to cover your shift, you were happily fucking in your parents' bed. I trust you used protection for that.

The only redeeming feature of your behaviour here is your feeling of guilt which drove you to admit your wrong doing and ask to be disciplined for it. As you clearly realise, your colleagues had to cover your shift even though you deluded yourself into thinking your hookup wouldn't be a problem because there are enough staff.

Your discipline will address those parts that drove you to misbehave and include a punishment element to deter you from repeating it. Begin by stripping nude. Insert your largest butt plug. Using a charger cord or similar whippy item spank your pussy 3 dozen times in sets of 12. It was your desire to fill it with cock that led to your misbehaviour so it's your pussy that we punish first.

After that stand either your nose to the wall for five minutes and your hands on your head. Spend that time thinking about why what you did was wrong when you could have arranged a better time and place to meet him for your hookup. Finally, you will spend this week in denial (no touching, no masturbating, no edging or orgasms) except for your anus. Every day you'll wear a plug for one hour. You may stimulate yourself that way if you wish, but no further than the edge.

Write me a full report when done. You've seen examples on the discipline thread.
Quote:
Thank you for providing me with discipline whilst I did feel guilty when requesting the discipline having what I did wrote out in this way has made me feel really guilty. As you said I was clearly deluded to think that because there was enough staff I had the right to use that time to fuck a guy instead of being patient.
I have completed the first part of the punishment. I inserted my largest butt plug which is extremely uncomfortable and slightly painful and then started with the spanks. Using the charger cable was more painful then I expected and after the first set of spanks my pussy was stinging and sore. The second set I started to struggle with the pain and by the third set my pussy felt like it was on fire and each spank made me moan in pain.
The corner time was embarrassing standing and thinking about how desperate I was that I couldn't wait another week until I moved back into my own house and would have had more time to meet without making my colleagues have to cover for me. I had already found it embarrassing when I went back into work and colleagues had asked if I had managed to get much sorted but going back to work this week is going to be humiliating after my punishment especially as I will be horny from being denied.
I will update you with a further report once I have completed my week in denial and wearing a plug.
I hope you feel that my report and this discipline is sufficient to make up for my behaviour.
The final part of the punishment will be posted here when complete.

Other female submissives who want to be dealt with in a similar way or for similar misbehaviour are welcome to apply for consideration.

Old 09-25-2023, 10:58 AM   #28
fieldman

The previous disciplinee has completed her time.

Quote:
I have completed the plug for an hour reach day. Whilst using my small plug the first day it was a bit painful but after that it just became incredibly uncomfortable and definitely didn't make me want to stimulate or edge myself. Thank you for your discipline

Old 12-20-2023, 02:59 AM   #29
fieldman

A punishment report written as part of a disciplinary process I administered a few weeks ago. I'm happy to say the bad behaviour ceased afterwards.

Quote:
I recently needed punishment because in the past six weeks I’ve spent $7,400. My spending has been dealt with before and has never been to this extreme before. First, my ability to touch was taken away and the next day a toilet schedule was put in place. I am permitted to use the bathroom five times per day and only for 3 minutes long each time. I also have to keep up my water intake to 8 cups a day, which I still haven’t met that goal yet but I am trying to drink more than usual. I know that when it’s reevaluated in 2 weeks that my chances of having it extended if I haven’t been keeping up my water intake are high so I’m motivated to drink at least something every single day.

On Tuesday night, we talked about how much I spent. I was in only a robe and panties. I had to add up everything I’d spent and also tell the ten most expensive items. Some of those consisted of candles, perfumes, shoes, and purses. I did need to use the bathroom badly, but it was outside of a scheduled time and I was told to stand in the shower until I finished calculating the total and the top 10 items. I wasn’t able to hold it until the end of our talk and so I had to pee in the shower. It was so humiliating and I didn’t admit to it on my own. I had to be asked as my messages weren’t so desperate anymore. One thing I’m still guilty for is that in my desperation I did type in all caps. I did receive nipple pinches for that after our talk was over.

My formal punishment happened on Saturday afternoon. The dread and anxiety leading up to that was agonizing. Especially on Saturday morning and early afternoon before the punishment was inflicted. I had to do spanks, lines, and corner time. I was a disappointment on quite a few occasions during the punishment which I am extremely embarrassed to admit. For the spanks, I did need to do 6 dozen on my bottom, 3 dozen on my tits, 3 dozen on my inner thighs, and 3 dozen on my pussy. I was mortified at first and I did have to try extremely hard to not complain or argue. I have a habit of letting my fear get the best of me and I just wanted to do perfect this time. I knew I’d have to write a public report and I didn’t want to write about any mistakes.

I can get overwhelmed fairly easily and so the spanks were administered in such a way to avoid that. I was given commands to give one set of dozen at a time. I almost did freeze up, but once I made it through that challenge I fully surrendered to each command. It felt freeing and different than what I’ve ever experienced before. When I expressed those feelings after the punishment, I was told that that’s what subspace is. I like it there and I’d love to go back again. Maybe not during a punishment because those should be avoided at all costs; however, when playing I’d love to visit subspace again.

The lines were brutal. 60 lines of “I must keep my spending under control and stop myself from buying things I don’t need and can’t afford.” Not to mention, during the lines I was sitting on rice. Once I finally thought I was finished I was allowed to stand up while my lines were checked. Unfortunately for me I got several words mixed up as I wrote. I swapped buying and spending, I wrote control at the end instead of afford. I was mad at first. My arm and bottom were in such pain from the lines and the spanking. I did say it wasn’t fair and try to argue my case. I shouldn’t have done that, I regret it. I asked for forgiveness but I was told forgiveness won’t be given until the end of the punishment.

I had to write lines 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 21-45, and 50 all over again. I know it’s important that I’m held to the highest standards and I still do feel guilty for arguing against having to rewrite them. I am thankful to be held to that high standard. The fact that I am shows that the way I do things matters to him. It might not make me the happiest when I have to rewrite over half my punishment lines, but I do know that those careless mistakes aren’t acceptable and I should have paid closer attention. The rewrites were my fault and I have no one to blame for that other than myself.

It did take me so long to finish the lines that I wasn’t able to receive the last part of my punishment (corner time) right away. After an hour I laid in my bed and waited, agonizing over the mistakes I made in my punishment and the mistake I made spending so much money. Finally, he woke up sometime through the night (we are on different time zones) and he gave me 7 minutes of corner time. He shortened it from his original plan of 12 minutes which I was thankful for. I really struggle standing still for a long time and I move around sometimes when I’m not supposed to. I did get fidgety twice, which I admitted to and was able to be forgiven for that. I also was told that I was forgiven for the mistake I had to cross out in my rewritten punishment lines. I’m so thankful for that.

We were able to talk afterwards which I’m thankful that he takes the time to talk to me. I won’t make this mistake for a long time and I learned my lesson. I beg of you, please don’t say anything cruel in the comments. Thank you for reading.
If you have read this and wish to discuss being disciplined or held to account for something you have or haven't done, PM me. I'm as happy to chat about the dynamics and process as I am to administer whatever is required.

Old 12-25-2023, 06:18 PM   #30
fieldman

The most recent discipline I administered was to an actual criminal. She requested not to be publicly identified but accepted that part of the consequences for her offending would include her sentence and report being posted here for everyone to read and judge her.

Quote:
Texting while driving... tell me about that. For how long has this been going on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Offender
I was really good about it over the summer and never texted while driving. It started in early October when I was talking to a guy I liked. I’ve been doing it ever since because I figured I was getting away with it.
Quote:

Quote:
And are you texting while on the move? What kind of roads, if there's any pattern to it?
Quote:
There is no pattern. I did it on all the roads. Some highways, city, and back roads. Yes while on the move and stopped.
Quote:
I see. And is it illegal where you are, to text while driving?
Quote:
Yes it is illegal.
Quote:
You have developed the habit of texting while driving. This becomes about because you are "talking to a guy I liked". You acknowledge that this is a criminal offence, that it is against the law to text and drive, yet in your own words you say "I figured I was getting away with it".

This is unacceptable behaviour. Texting while driving distracts you from the road ahead. It takes your attention away from critical risks that you might pose to others and stops you from reducing those risks. Driving is an inherently dangerous activity and all of us rely on drivers paying attention to their surroundings.

I find that this is a very serious matter because of the risk you pose to others. You have admitted driving on all types of roads while doing so: everything from highways to minor backstreets, in cities too. You have also admitted to texting while on the move as well as while stopped.

Your sole explanation for these crimes - and that is what these are, criminal offences - is that you were texting a guy you liked. You place your own romantic and sexual gratification over the safety and the lives of others. That is completely unacceptable and you need to be dealt with in the harshest way not only to punish you for this behaviour but to act as a deterrent to future repetition.

There are a number of aggravating factors. Your offending was over a lengthy period of time, you were committing the offences in a range of different situations and road conditions and types. You have expressed little remorse or regret for your actions, although you do show some insight into knowing that what you were doing was wrong. In mitigation, it may fairly be said that you have come forward to admit these crimes and asked to be dealt with, and I shall give that the appropriate weighting.

Is there anything else you want to say at this point?
Quote:
All I have to say is that you are right. I deserve what is coming to the fullest extent. Having it laid out like that… oh… it is very bad. I feel very guilty now that you have chastised me for it. I put so many people at risk of harm. I have nothing more to say other than I accept whatever is to come.
Quote:
Your punishment will be as follows, taking into account your personal circumstances.

Strip. Using a hairbrush or similar, apply 64 strokes to your thighs, being made up of 32 to the backs and 32 to the insides, split evenly between sides.

Once done, spread dry rice on a hard chair and sit on it. Write out 50 times "I must not text while driving because I may kill or injure somebody innocent."

On completion, lie on your back and use a hairband or rubber band to give yourself two dozen snaps to your clit. You were clearly hoping for relations with the guy you were texting, so this will help cool that inappropriate desire. Pull back your clit hood before each snap.

To finish, take 5 minutes of corner time immediately after the snaps. Hands on head, feet shoulder width apart, toes or nose touching the wall at all times.
Quote:
Yes. I will complete this tonight and write a full report for you with pictures. Thank you for my punishment and teaching me this valuable lesson.
I will send picture proof of my inner thigh, back of my thighs, my arse (after rice sitting), the lines I wrote, and me in the corner position. Is there anything else you need from me?
Quote:
I expect the clit snaps to result in some swelling and other visible signs of punishment so before and after pictures there as well please. The rest are good and appropriate, bear in mind I'll be reading the lines and extra punishment will result if they're not correct.
Quote:
When I first read your scolding I started to feel a little guilty for my actions. I know texting and driving is bad and I’m not going to make excuses for myself. You were right when you said I had little remorse for my actions. I had plenty of time to think about what I had done while completing this punishment though.

I started off by stripping completely naked and setting up everything I needed to complete my punishment. I laid out the rice, a notebook, and pen. I got my hairbrush and a rubber band. I took all the before pictures you asked of me. When I was looking at everything I had laid out I started to feel a bit embarrassed at the situation I found myself in but I pushed forward and started on my spanking. I bent over the bed and gave myself 2 hard spanks to the back of my right thigh. I was surprised at how much the hairbrush hurt there. I switched legs and gave myself 2 hard spanks to the back of my left thigh. Spanking my thighs instead of my arse was very different and way less enjoyable. I like a certain amount of pain but this was a true punishment because the sting of the brush was not in any way fun. I repeated the pattern like this for the rest of the spanking to my back thighs. I almost lost count around #20 but caught myself and made sure I gave the backs of my thighs a total of 32 spankings with my hairbrush. I had to repeat 2 of the spanks because they were not hard enough. Knowing that I was going to have to take and send picture proof, I did not want to repeat this punishment because I didn’t do it hard enough the first time. I then took the after picture of the backs of my thighs when they were bright red. When I looked at the picture of myself with my bright red, sore thighs I was so humiliated and ashamed.

Next I had to spank my inner thighs. I grabbed the brush and started with 3 hard spanks to each thigh. This hurt so bad. I had my legs spread and it was so hard to keep them open for this spanking. I had to repeat #3 and #8 because I didn’t do them hard enough. After the first 5 spankings I was whimpering and crying out after each one. I kept repeating in my head that I deserved this because I put innocent people in danger. I needed to learn not to risk other people’s lives for my own sexual gratification. I deserved to feel this pain to avoid causing other people pain for selfish reasons. My inner thighs were so sensitive when I was done. They were burning and I was hoping that I spanked hard enough because this was one of the hardest things I have had to do. Each spank was so hard to deliver to myself and not shy away from it. I was forced to spank over parts I had already hit so those hurt the worst. The last 10 were almost bringing tears to my eyes and I had to take a little recovery time in between each one so I could spank as hard as I needed to. I completed all 32 spankings, 16 to each inner thigh, and took the after picture.

Initially, I was thankful to be at the writing lines part of the punishment. This gratefulness didn’t last long though. When I sat on the rice it didn’t hurt as much as I thought it was going to. The embarrassment of having to do it got to me though. I kept fidgeting and every time I did I would hear the rice beneath me. My thighs were still burning and sore during this process. The lines were so tedious and terrible. The line you had me write out “I must not text while driving because I may kill or injure somebody innocent” is burned into my brain. I didn’t realize how long this sentence was until I had to write it 50 times. My hand and arm started to get tired and sore around #10. My whole arm was aching when I started the second page (line #17). I kept reminding myself to slow down because I didn’t want to make a mistake, but it was so hard to do. I wanted to get this done with so I could move on and complete my punishment. I guess that is the point of writing out lines though. It forced me to face what I had done wrong over and over and over again. I was so focused on my transgression that I couldn’t think about anything else. I started to feel very deep shame around my actions. I started to imagine and think “what if I had hurt someone while I was texting and driving” and how awful that would have been. I wanted to give up when I got to page 3 (line #33) but by that point I was feeling so remorseful I just accepted it and finished my lines. The lines took me 35 minutes to write out. Then I took the pictures of the lines and my arse for proof.

I was dreading the snaps to my clit. I have to be honest, I was very wet by this point. I am humiliated that being punished turns me on but I didn’t think anything could turn me off of it so fast. The clit snaps with the rubber band were so painful that I was definitely in a true punished mindset during them. There was no enjoyment here. I was not turned on by this. It truly hurt. I have spanked my clit before but I have never had anyone force me to pull my clit hood back before spanking. This was a new level of painful. After the first snap with the rubber band I immediately held my hand over my clit to ease the pain. I know I shouldn’t have done this. I am admitting it to you and accepting whatever consequences may come for this. I told myself this is a punishment and I need to feel the full pain to have it sink in and change my actions. That was the only time I rubbed my clit after a snap. When I got to #5 I was whimpering and crying after each one. My clit was starting the swell and turn bright red. I got into this mess because I was horny and inpatient. My clit deserved to be punished for this and it definitely was. On the 7th snap I closed my legs after. It was hard to open them up again and keep going. I don’t know if this was bad or not but I thought I’d be honest about it. On the 13th snap I had tears in my eyes. My clit hurt so bad and it felt like it was never going to end. Having to pull my hood back and expose such a sensitive part of my body and snap it with a rubber band really taught me a lesson I will not soon forget. When I was nearing the end I wanted to go faster to get it over with but I ended up missing my clit on snap #21 and #22. I had to repeat both of these so I wouldn’t have to repeat the whole thing later on. I really wanted this part of the punishment over. I finished all 24 snaps to my clit with my hood pulled back and took a picture.

When I got up to move into the corner immediately after snapping my clit I realized how sore it was. It was hard to walk and I was really not looking forward to the next 5 minutes. I knew I had to do as I was told and I was grateful for my lesson. I deserved every bit of it. When I was in the corner it was hard to keep my hands on my head. My shoulders and arms started to get sore waiting for my timer to go off. I was forced to think about the consequences of my actions. I thought about my scolding and it really sunk in after all the tasks I completed. I had to learn to be more patient and not risk other people’s lives for my own selfish wants and desires. Thank you for punishing me.
The pictures she shared are for my eyes and not those of everyone else.

If you find yourself in a similar situation and want to be dealt with in a similar way or to talk about your options, my PMs and kik are open.

Advertisements
Kink Talk