Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-02-2012, 12:43 AM   #1
thewedge
getDare Sweetheart

Default Taken

Chapter 1: Taken

Picture for this chapter:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=20500

Jake woke up suddenly in a dark room, unaware of where he was. He tried to move, but his hands and feet were in a hogtie and his body was naked. His mouth was gagged with a ball gag, making it impossible to scream for help.

Jake was a normal 16 year old kid. Around 5'8" with short, dark blonde hair and a skinny build, he wouldn't appear to be someone that would stick out in public. However, he did, at least to one man. Everyday when Jake would get off the bus from school and walk up the street towards his house, he noticed an older white car sitting at the same spot outside his house everyday. At first, he made nothing of it, until he began to realize that the car was outside his home until 9 or 10 o clock on most nights, just sitting there outside his house. It wasn't until earlier that day that Jake came home and noticed the car wasn't outside his house. A bit relieved, Jake walked up to his doorstep and pulled out his keys to get inside. Suddenly, he heard small, quiet footsteps behind him, and before he could turn around, Jake was hit in the back of the head with a hard object and knocked out cold. This is the last thing Jake remembered before waking back up.

As Jake lay helplessly in the dark room, sweating and shivering from how nervous he was and squirming around to try and get lose, the door to the room opened and with it came on the lights. After adjusting to the light, Jake saw a man walk in with a bag. The man was about 6 foot with curly brown hair and one arm covered in tattoos. As he looked at Jake, he simply grinned.

"You're probably wondering what's going on, aren't you Jake?"

Jakes eyes grew wide. How did this man know my name? Jake continued to squirm around the bed he was laying on and scream hopelessly through the ball gag as the man just stood there, grinning at Jake's lost attempts.

"Allow me to introduce myself, Jake. My name is Tom. We've never met, but I've been watching you from a distance Jake. A close distance for a very long time."

Jake couldn't believe what he was hearing. Was this the man from the white car that he'd kept on seeing? Who was this man, and why did he taken me?

"I've been very interested in you, Jake." said Tom, smiling. "You see, I've always dreamed of having a young boy, like yourself, to be my slave for all my sexual desires. It took some time, but as you can see, I finally have you, and I'm ready to make you my slave, Jake."

Jakes eyes filled with horror at what he'd just been told.

"Now, you don't have a choice if you're my slave or not. Ive worked very hard to get you here, and I don't want to lose you. But, I don't want to be so mean to my new slave, so here's what I'll do. I'm gonna remove your gag so you can agree to be my slave. As my slave, you will do as I say, whether you like it or not. You will find some things we do easy and pleasureable and others hard and painful. If you do not follow orders or disrespect me, you will be punished for it. If you try and run away, you will be sorry. Do you understand?"

Tom began to take the gag off of Jakes mouth. Jake couldn't believe what he'd just heard. He knew he couldn't say no, but he was afraid of what Tom was planning on doing to him. As Tom finished removing the gag and awaited an answer, Jake looked up at him, and with his voice trembling, he replied.

"Yes, yes I understand, Tom."

Tom smiled. " Very good. Now, for your first little task here."

Tom went to the bag he'd brought in and began looking through it. To Jakes horror, he pulled out a brand new, 5" buttplug. Jakes eyes grew wide as he knew what was coming.

"I wanna make sure that ass of yours is nice and open, because we'll be playing around inside there a lot. But first, I need you to lube up this toy for me so the pain won't be too much for my new slave."

He then placed the buttplug in front of Jakes mouth on the bed. Reluctantly moving forward, Jake took the toy in his mouth and began to suck on it, getting as much wet as possible. Tom enjoyed Jakes sucking, and began to masturbate in front of Jake as the buttplug continued to get sucked on. After about 2 minutes, Tom took the toy out of Jakes mouth and laid down on the bed next to him.

"This is gonna hurt a bit Jake, but its not nearly as bad as what's gonna be up there later." said Tom.

Then, without hesitation, Tom shoved the entire toy up Jakes ass so it was nice and snug. Jake immediately let out a yelp of pain, but Tom quickly covered Jakes mouth with his hand. As Jake continued to moan from the pain of the new toy pressing against his tight asshole, tears began to form in his eyes as he realized what he would be forces to do for a long, long time.
thewedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:37 PM   #2
thewedge
getDare Sweetheart

Asterisk

Chapter 2: Preparing for Tom

Picture for this chapter:
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.p...ictureid=20510

Tom took his hand off of Jakes mouth and got off the bed to face Jake standing up. Although the saliva-lubed buttplug was still pressing hard against his tight asshole, Jake stopped his screams and resorted to letting our small moans here and there. He then looked up at Tom. Tom had unzipped his pants and whipped out his already erect dick from inside them. Jakes eyes widened in absolute horror at the sight of it. Toms dick was massive! It was as thick as could be and must have been close to 10" long!

"You see this?" said Tom, looking down at his own package. "Someday, this is gonna replace that little buttplug that I've inserted into your asshole."

Jake looked at Toms penis, imaging the pain and humiliation of having such a massive thing shoved up his ass.

"But, as you may have noticed, this dick is too big for your tight, untrained asshole, so we will make sure that hole of yours is trained to be nice and lose for when my dick goes in all the way."

Jake couldn't imagine such a thing happening. The toy inside him now was giving him enough pain. But to have Toms massive dick inside him was unbearable to think of. "Please," said Jake, his voice trembling. "Don't put that in my ass. I'll do anything else. Please!"

Tom only laughed at Jakes begging. "You stupid slave, I told you that some things we would do would be hard and painful, and that you don't have a choice of doing them or not." Tom replied. "Now, I do want to prepare you for my penis when it comes, so we will practice your lubing skills."

Before Jake could answer, Tom shoved his head forward and put his massive penis down Jakes throat. Jake immediately began to gag as the head of Toms penis touched the back of his throat. Tom then began to move his dick in and out of Jakes mouth slowly, letting Jake touch every bit of it. The taste of Toms dick was absolutely disgusting to Jake; it wrecked of sweat and semen as if Tom hadnt showered for weeks. With every stroke, Jakes nose would press right into Toms bush of brown pubic hair, which didn't smell much better either.

Slowly, Tom began to push his dick faster in and out of Jakes mouth. As he pumped faster and faster, Toms balls would swing up and hit Jakes chin with every inward motion. Jake began to moan louder from the oral sex he was giving Tom. The massive penis pressed against the back of Jakes throat with every thrust, nearly causing him to gag everytime. Jake had never felt so violated and humiliated before. He couldn't imagine that he'd been kidnapped by this strange man and was now forced to give into his sick, sexual desires. Then, all if a sudden, Tom shoved his entire cock to the back of Jakes throat, and with a loud moan, hot cum shot out of Tom immense penis and straight down Jakes throat. Unable to do anything else, Jake quickly swallowed the cum before he choked on it. The taste was as foul as that if Toms dick, and Jake was disgusted.

Tom then pulled out of Jakes mouth and sat down on the bed next to Jake, exhausted from the blowjob he'd just been given.

"That's just a taste of what's coming, Jake." said Tom. "I told you that you wouldn't be able to handle my massive cock right now. Your mouth could barely take it, let alone that tight asshole of yours. But don't worry, Jake, I've found a way for us to stretch and train that asshole so that you can take my penis in there with no problem. But first, we will need to change up your bondage a bit."

With that, Tom quickly pulled out the buttplug that had been up Jakes ass the entire time, causing Jake to clench his teeth at the sharp, immediate pain. Tom then proceeded to get Jake out of a hogtie, and then ordered him to stand and wait until Tom fixed the bed. So there Jake was, standing naked in this strange room with this strange man, unaware of what grueling task he'd have to perform next. Tom pulled all the covers off the bed, and to Jakes surprise, leather straps were already chained to the corners of the bed. Tom then ordered Jake to lay down on his back on the bed. As Jake lay down, Tom began securing Jakes feet to the bed. As he moves up to do the wrists, Tom ran his hands up Jakes inner thighs, slowly working his way up to Jakes crotch where he fondled the teenagers balls for a bit. He then bound Jakes wrists to the bed so that Jake was stuck faceup naked in Toms view. Tom then reached for his bag again, and began pulling out more items.

"Now Jake, my cock is 10" long, so in order to prepare you for it, here's what I'm gonna do. In this bag, I have five vibrating dildos ranging from 5" to 9". For the next five days, you will lay here like this with one of these dildos shoved all the way up that little asshole of yours."

Tom then took the 5" dildo and shoved it in Jakes mouth, letting Jake know that he'd need to lube it up first. "You will start with the 5" one after you lube it up with your own saliva. You will keep each dildo in for 24 hours before I remove it and give you the next size up. Every hour, the dildo will vibrate in your ass for 10 minutes. When your not sucking on a dildo for lube, you will keep a ball gag in to prevent you from screaming. Do you understand?"

Jake, who was still sucking on the dildo, nodded his head reluctantly in agreement. He couldn't imagine the pain that would come in the next five days from these immense sex toys shoving far up into his anus.

"Very good. After you've had all of them in, and your asshole is nice and lose, then you will experience my cock, and you will have the roughest anal sex you can imagine."

Jakes eyes grew wide in horror from Toms last statement. Without any hesitation, Tom pulled the dildo out of Jakes mouth and inserted the ball gag immediately to keep Jake quiet for what was coming next. As Tom slowly inserted the dildo all the way into Jakes asshole, moans and groans came from the muffling of Jakes ball gag as Jake brace for the longest 5 days of his life.
thewedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:50 PM   #3
hetiticth

Interesting start! Sounds promising!
Old 12-03-2012, 08:59 PM   #4
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Great story keep up the great writing.
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 07:38 PM   #5
Crazychic

This story is good so far. I'm looking forward to more please
dislikes (but can be used as punishments): ice, anal, anal insertions, outdoors at my house (as long as no one is home), cold, anything else may be debatable
Limits: permanent marks, family, illegal, dangerous, pics, video, pee, poop, public, diapers
Crazychic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:27 PM   #6
exsuberman
Distinguished Member

I think jake should be 18 so this is less pedo...

Kik: Exsuberman

Likes: Dice dares, Underwear, pictures, online exposure, games

Maybe / Willing to try: Cum Eating, Piss, Blackmail, anything else not listed

Limitis:Personal info extreme public, family, crossdressing, diaper, pee drinking, poo eating,, Social Suicide, pics showing my tattoo.
exsuberman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk