Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #1
mascot1920

Location: In a house, on a street, in a town, within a state.....maybe...
Default Force me to brak it!

My fantasy is a girl who breaks my stuff, but Im not worthy to even be in the same room as you ladies. so I am asking you ladies, how should I destroy my ipod touch?. Be creative, my working ipod is gonna bend to your will. I will leave this up for a while and the best suggestion will be used to slowly torment me by destroying my ipod. I cant believe I a actually gonna do it.
Femdom/Bondage/Semi Public Dares/Watersports/Light Blackmail/Light CBT/Verbal Humiliation/Heels/Object Crush(my stuff)/Feminization etc...

Read my blog (has story) at
http://senscribe.blogspot.com/
mascot1920 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:47 PM   #2
gigglebox

I dare you to mail it to me.

PS: Despite my futile protestations to the contrary JMN is right I am a SLUT.

Assume that anything and everything I tell you to do as a domme/TorD partner is for entertainment purposes only.
gigglebox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2011, 08:51 PM   #3
Riley Taylor
getDare Sweetheart

Not a lady, but I agree with Gigglebox.

Failing that, why don't you donate it?

I know it wouldn't be "destroyed" then, and I'm not sure if it would have the same effect for you or not, but you still wouldn't have it anymore. I would imagine, if you want someone to break your stuff, then having that person come along and take it away to give to someone else would affect you the same way, but I don't have the same kink as you, so I can't say for sure.

Not judging either way.

And if you think breaking it is hot, and mailing it to Gigglebox (who may destroy it herself; I'm no mind reader) or donating it really wouldn't do it for you, maybe pop the casing open and jerk off into it, thinking the whole time about how you're ruining it.

But I suggest you mail it to her. She's awesome people.
Riley Taylor is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk