Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-20-2008, 06:22 PM   #1
cheesemonkey

Send a message via MSN to cheesemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to cheesemonkey
Default Naughty Santa [Fiction]

Hello getdare, I have been a member here for about two years now, and I have been meaning to post some of my stories on here for most of that time. I was just in a conversation with a friend, and she asked for a sexy Christmas story, so this is what I came up with off the top of my head, trying to take into account the things that she found arousing. So if you like this story, please reply and I will try to write more in the future. And if you don't like it then please post some comments about how it could be made better. Thanks.

It's late Christmas Eve, you are alone at home awaiting Santa's coming. of course you are a very naughty little girl, you are wearing a slutty outfit, and masturbating with a dildo you got for christmas which you opened early. You stare at the chimnet waiting for santa, and he comes right on time. Down the chimey he comes and enters with a might Ho Ho Ho

he looks around to make sure no little ones are up and soon sees you, he knows immediately that it should have been Hoe Hoe Hoe he uttered upon entrance

Now every little girl knows that she should be in bed when santa comes, but you were a bad little girl and stayed up waiting for him, and tried to seduce him no less. thats a big mistake, santa knows what to do with naughty little girls

Santa opens up his big sack and pulls out some rope, before you can welcome santa to your humble abode he has you hogtied (hands together, feet together, and hands tied to feet...makes you completely immobile) and has you gagged and naked

This naughty little girl is going to learn her lesson even if it takes every toy in santas bag

santa decides to to start out the old fashioned way with a nice bare-bottomed spanking, he takes you over his knee and spanks you hard, you moan from the hard slaps he is administering on your ass, but he wont stop til your ass is as red as rudolf's nose

once your ass is nice and red santa sets you down on your bum, just to make it all the more tortuours. then he takes out some clamps, and puts them on your nipples, your eyes widen with pain, and jolly old saint nick giggles to himself a little bit, you are starting to learn your lesson but its only just beginning

santa pulls down his pants to reveal a massive cock, he ungags you and pulls you onto his hard dick, you suck him long and hard, trying to make him cum so that you can end your punishment, everytime you move forward and backwards the clamps jingle like bells and make you wince in pain

next he takes his whip, usually made to make his reindeer fly, now being used to make you suffer, first he whips at your nipples, soon making the clamps fly off, then he continues to cover your entire body with red markings, making you look quite festive indeed

however you are only red, what about green? well santa always comes prepared

he regags you and goes back to his bag of tricks and toys, this time he blindfolds you before you see what he pulls out. you hear him light a match and walk over to you, you feel small areas of your body begin to burn and then stop burning. and you hear a dripping noise, you may be a slut, but your not stupid, santa is covering you in dripping hot wax

once you are nice and covered up with wax he takes off your blindfold and puts you on your hands and knees, santa decides that since you have been a naughty bitch that this year you shall recieve a nice hard ass fucking, he mounts your rear and thrusts hard, you moan from the pain and pleasure, and you feel his beginning to moan

he takes his dick out of your ass, and comes around to your face, within seconds he cums all over your face, you are drenched, your face and hair is a mess with his cum, santa lets out another Hoe Hoe Hoe, and unties you, before you can thank santa for his lesson he is up the chimney and leaves with a "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night"

I apologize for the horrible grammar, and the general shortness of the story, but again it was in an msn conversation, and it was completely off the top of my head. Still, feel free to let me know what you think of it.
cheesemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:39 PM   #2
ty_la
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to ty_la

I'm sorry to be the one to say this , but i read the first three paragraphs and couldn't continue. Christmas is a time for happiness and love . I Don't think it needs a bondage parody added to it :P. Don't get me wrong, stories based around christmas are fine, but i don't like it being based directly at the idea of christmas. My opinion, but to each his own. :P
ty_la is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 06:48 PM   #3
cheesemonkey

Send a message via MSN to cheesemonkey Send a message via Yahoo to cheesemonkey
Default Comment

I gotta say I agree with you man, you are completely right. Other than those who really love bondage or have a crush on Santa Clause, this story isn't really appropriate. In my defence it was her suggestion, but this probably wasn't the best first story to post. If the getdare staff wants they can go ahead and can this story, I don't want to ruin Christmas for anyone. Tyla is right, its a time for happiness and love, and i don't want to take that away from anyone with this story.
cheesemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2008, 10:49 PM   #4
Maha12347

I agree with the others but good storyline
Maha12347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 06:21 AM   #5
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

This makes me think it's a child and that just seems so wrong.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 09:21 PM   #6
Coyote
getDare Addict

i liked the part about the slutty girl but then it got nasty and cruel
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 05:11 AM   #7
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ty_la View Post
I'm sorry to be the one to say this , but i read the first three paragraphs and couldn't continue. Christmas is a time for happiness and love . I Don't think it needs a bondage parody added to it :P. Don't get me wrong, stories based around christmas are fine, but i don't like it being based directly at the idea of christmas. My opinion, but to each his own. :P
I've gotta agree; I didn't really like the plot. It was, however, well written and certainly original. Some of the similies and puns were fun, but in truth I'm a person who likes to keep certain things seperate.

For instance, if I'm having one kind of fun, I don't want to mix it with some other kind of fun (like Christmas and S/M). I also hate asking why something is fun.

Just my opinion.

(P.S.- If Santa hadn't came yet, how did she open a present early? Well, you made Santa a real person so I had to ask )

Advertisements
Kink Talk