Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-12-2011, 02:54 PM   #61
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Heeey :3
I am so sorry I didn't update earlier... first I had no good ideas, then school kept me super busy and yea... some other stuff happened that kept me from writing and also I was just procrastinating a lot.

But I haven't forgotten about this story!

I have already written around 300 words and I have everything in my mind, I just need to write it down... and have someone edit it. :3

That about Jan's name is quite interesting. I didn't know that it would cause confusion about his sex. xD Jan is an only boy's name in Germany.

I want to thank you all for your nice comments and support. I will try to update more often but I can't promise. :3

I decided to write a short summary about what happened now and will maybe do it again now and then, because I myself often confuse all the stories I read and need to read the last chapters and everything...

Love
Saphir

----------------

What happened so far?

Chapter 1: Chad arrives in Germany and gets introduced to his new class. Tim, quite a hot guy, in Chad's opinion, get's introduced to him and invites him over for a party.

Chapter 2:
It's friday. After leaving the last lesson Tim and Chad go together to Tim's, then to the supermarket to buy some German beer. Afterwards they meet Toby, who drives them to Jan's (Jan is a boy ), where the party will take place.
Arriving at Jan's they meet Robin, a good friend of Tim.

Chapter 3:
Tim, Chad, Toby and Jan are drinking and have fun talking. With them are Jonathan and Steffi, who seem to be a couple. After a lot of drinks Toby leaves and Jonathan and Steffi go over to another room to watch a movie (and cuddle up and fall asleep^^). Then Tim suggests playing truth or dare.

Chapter 4:
A first round of truths. Chad admits being possibly interested in someone from Germany. Jan is asked how far he has gone with a girl and says it was only making out and 'hand'. In return Jan asks Chad how far he has gone with someone. Due to Jan having not specified on girls, Chad replies 'hand and mouth'.

Chapter 5:
The game goes on. Jan is asked what he fantazised about the last time he wanked. He responds that it was what Robin (that guy Chad met in chap 2) and Tim did to him 'last weekend'. Then Tim has to give Chad a lapdance and have him strip his shirt.

Chapter 6:
Chad is dared to lie down for a minute and stand Jan and Tim tickling him and so on. He is felt up and tickled and has to strip his shirt and socks in the end, because he failed the not-moving-task two times.

Chapter 7:
Chad dares Jan to let Tim imitate one thing on him, from what he did on 'that weekend' (cf. chapter 5). Tim pretends domming and having anal sex with Jan and whipping him. (clothed!)

------------------

I hope I got it all right...
Nobody edited it, so if you see any major mistakes, point them out please!

The next chapter will hopefully be online tomorrow or later tonight, I can't promise tho.

Oh and... did you notice that this summary looks like some stories on here? ;P

Love again

Last edited by Saphir; 11-12-2011 at 06:21 PM.
Saphir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #62
dirtylittleboy

Send a message via AIM to dirtylittleboy Send a message via MSN to dirtylittleboy Send a message via Yahoo to dirtylittleboy
Male

its awesome keep going

skype. webcam, guys 18-25.

Just got into hypno files. pm if you wanna help me out

Likes and Limits

KinkTalk profile
dirtylittleboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:49 PM   #63
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 8

"Ima check what's going on over at Jonathan and Steffi, just to make sure they won't take us by surprise." Jan stated, leaving the room. Tim and Jan had finished their hot performance, Chad was still sitting on the sofa and Tim was standing next to the table, seeming to seeming to be looking for something.

"How about a little bit Tequila before we carry on?” Tim's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. Jan seems to have a special idea for you if he wants to check if Jonathan and Steffi sleep. Might take this to a new level, let's drink something before." Tim teased him.

"Yeah sure. Do you have salt and a lemon?" Chad replied while grabbing his glass to drain it.

"Sure, I'll be right back." With these word Tim left the room to get new shot glasses, salt and a lemon from the kitchen.

After a minute, both Jan and Tim returned. "They are all cuddled up and seem to be asleep." Jan reported as he sat down on the armchair while Tim filled the shot glasses with Tequila.

Jan licked his hand, looked over to Chad briefly and started speaking while he put salt on his hand. "Chad, are you ready for your dare?" he said.

"Wait till we got this done, then you can dare me whatever you want." Chad said and took his lemon, looking over to Tim to check if he was ready. Tim took his lemon and told them to start .

"Lick, swig, bite!" Tim commanded while he took his shot.

The peculiar taste of agave together with the hot burn of alcohol ran through his throat. After putting his glass back on the table he looked over to Jan expectantly. Jan was puckering due to the sour lemon he just bit. He opened his eyes after a second or two, and looked back to Chad.

"Chad, your dare will be a bet. If you win, I'll take off one article of clothing, if I win, you have to take off one. Seeing as you don't have much clothing left, I think that's fair." Jan said, and continued. "I bet if you are blindfolded and you feel either of our dicks, Tim's or mine, you won't be able tell whose it is. But you may only use your tongue and you’ve got only 30 seconds."

This sounded like a really interesting challenge. Grabbing Tim's T-shirt Jan walked over to him. "We'll just take this to blindfold you, get up and kneel down next to the table."

Chad stood up, knelt down and waited while Jan was blindfolding him. When he put the shirt around his head and made a knot in it, Chad could smell the sweet scent of Tim. He took a good whiff of the shirt, enjoying the smell of Tim, imagining them cuddling, and this smell exactly if he were leaning his head on Tim's chest.

"Are you ready?" Tim asked from somewhere on the other side of the room. He heard that Jan had walked over there too.

"Sure." Chad replied.

He could hear someone walking over to him. Was it Tim or Jan? He really couldn't tell. He hoped it was Tim, being way more thrilled about feeling his dick than Jan's. On the other hand it would be most likely Jan, since it was him who came up with the dare, and he would probably want to to take advantage, and have him play around with his tongue on his cock. Or would that just be too easy and it would be Tim? Or... he had better stop confusing himself and enjoy what he was about to feel and taste.

Just then, he felt a hand on the back of his head, which lead him forward, slowly and carefully forward...

-----------------------------

Who's cock will be in his mouth a second from now?
Leave me a comment and let me know what you think. :P
Old 11-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #64
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

I think it's Jan's. I hope you post again soon.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 09:43 AM   #65
ursoweird123

Send a message via AIM to ursoweird123 Send a message via MSN to ursoweird123

I'm going with Tim's. That's just me though haha. Great chapter Saphir! You don't need my help :P

Love,
Chad

About Me:

Hey! My name's Chad. I'm 21 and gay from North Carolina (currently living in NYC). I like to believe that I am a pretty chill dude. I never judge anyway. I'm always there for my friends when they need me. I love chatting! PM me (if you're not a creeper)! I love making new friends! Interested in having a master maybe! Love!

Slave Tumblr: chadtheslave.tumblr.com

Best Friends
--<3Nate<3John<3Dylan<3Carl<3--
ursoweird123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:39 PM   #66
daremaster 1
getDare God

Great chapter! Keep it up!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:27 PM   #67
lovaboitoy
getDare Sweetheart

Hey saphir

Im glad you continued very interesting chapter I bet its Tim...
lovaboitoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:00 AM   #68
asdzxc

Just for competition, I think it will be Jan.
Old 05-23-2012, 02:19 PM   #69
kallumbj

Moar moar moar:d

Don't try to look for gold at the end of the rainbow, trust me, I've been wanting to find some since I was ten... and believe me.. the land of Leprechauns isn't so lucky. Unless you have a four leaf-clover. Also, proud to be bisexual!
kallumbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #70
hellboy78

Amazing!!!
Love this story
And I bet that it's Tim's

Likes pain, cum, mastubation, anal
Dislikes family, public
hellboy78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #71
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Woow, I've abandoned the story real long ago for various reasons, laziness among them. Sorry for that! :3

As there is interest I will look in how far I can write more parts, depends a bit on my creativity and my time...

I will let you know

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!
Old 05-27-2012, 05:44 AM   #72
Abmp

I am interested!
Abmp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 11:09 PM   #73
Demon Thief
getDare Devil

Please continue. I'd like to read more.
And when the entire mountain is chiseled away then the first second of eternity will have passed."
You must think that's a hell of a long time.
Personally, I think that's a hell of a bird.

14 years on GetDare!
Demon Thief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 06:30 PM   #74
Demonking
getDare Sweetheart

Continue

Lots of tags on page
Demonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 06:50 PM   #75
Saphir
getDare Sweetheart

Wow okay it really seems like I should give this another shot! :3
I'm sorry I abandoned this story back then, don't even really have a clue...

We face a little problem now tho.

Reading over all of this I realized that I already went a bit far with all the stuff for the idea I now after all these months have about the story.

I spend yesterday pretty much half of my English lesson and my whole German lesson to not listen to the teacher and write down notes to a new concept, also there might be a shift in the writing style, as I think I might have developed/changed a bit there in the meantime. I don't think that affects you all too much but it means I have to reread all again and again and kind start to develop a new concept.

I am lately pretty busy with school and Hobbys but I will definitely give it a try... already have some ideas for the next chapters. :P

Last but not least, I do still have contact to all the people that back then revised my writings, but just not as much anymore and I can't always stay up so late like I could when I wrote the first chapters.

So I will need one or two people who help me with that. English is not my mother tongue, and I have never been in an English-speaking country, so I will always have problems with grammar, choice of words, etc.

If someone wants to spend some time helping me that would be great I'll also send some messages around but if anyone volunteers here that'd be great too.

It costs a little bit time, I prefer to do it via google docs, you have to be native speaker, good with punctuation (simply because it looks better and I really would like to learn it along the way^^) and grammar of course. Also able to point out weird wordings and suggestion improvement, so the readers have the highest possible pleasure from this story. Having an actual opinion about what I write/what is good/bad wouldn't hurt either.
(oh, having skype would be awesome, I usually speak with my revisors about all the notes^^)

Love you all, over and out
Saphir

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abroad, adventure, bet, bottle, boys, dare, drinking, europe, friendship, game, gay, lost, love, male, romance, spin, story, strip, student, teen, teenage, tord, truth