Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-18-2012, 03:58 AM   #1
mrk

Default How Innocent is Hannah?

Starting university - a chance to forge a new identity. At least, that's what Hannah hoped.

Sitting in her new room on campus, Hannah looked out of her window at the masses of students, recently arrived in Sheffield for the start of Freshers' Week. Already, she had noticed that some were approaching the week with enthusiasm and eager anticipation. Others, like Hannah, were a bit more nervous about the whole thing.

The trouble was, Hannah had never been very good at making friends. Her introverted personality meant that she wasn't particularly popular at school, but she knew that making new friends was a crucial part of the university experience. Without it, she would struggle to even make it through the first year.

She had already survived two days, at least. That was something. But even so, she had struggled to even get to know the five strangers she was sharing a flat with.

So, six hours later, when she joined these five people in the communal kitchen/lounge, she was determined to make a good impression. To fit in. To make new friends.

After a while, one of her flatmates suggested a fun way of getting to know each other.

"How about a game of Truth or Dare?"
mrk is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to mrk for this post:
Old 09-18-2012, 05:11 AM   #2
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

An ok start, maybe next time post a bit of a longer part. I will be looking for more.

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 05:39 AM   #3
mrk

Hannah hadn't played Truth or Dare since she was 12. She had heard stories of others playing the game at sleepovers and house parties, often with embarrassing results, but she had never been invited to these parties. The thought of some of these stories made her slightly uncertain about what to expect from playing now, but she was sure that things would stay fairly mild given the short amount of time these people had known each other. And Hannah could cope with mildly embarrassing, if it meant getting on well with her flatmates in the year ahead. What's the worst that could happen?

Emma, who had suggested the game, outlined the rules. Or at least, her version of the rules. The "victim" would be chosen by spinning a bottle. If they chose "Truth", the bottle-spinner could ask them any question. If they chose "Dare", the victim would leave the room while the rest of the group decided on a dare. The victim would then get to spin the bottle. If at any point, the bottle ended up pointing to the spinner, that person would have to do a Dare together with whoever it pointed to after another spin.

Hannah looked around at the group while Emma got up to get an empty bottle from the glass recycling bin - Freshers' Week meant that such bottles were in good supply. There were two other girls in the group, Clare and Nicola, as well as the two guys, Dan and Matt. The game was ready to begin.

Predictably (or, at least Hannah assumed it was predictably; she didn't have much experience to compare it with), the game started with everyone choosing truths. Hannah was slightly embarrassed on her fourth turn to reveal that she was still a virgin, but that was as personal as it got at that point.

After that, a few people started choosing "Dare". Matt and Dan's joint rendition of "It's Raining Men" was particularly amusing. But Hannah wasn't sure that she was ready to risk a dare yet, so decided that she would stick with truths for the time being.

But before the bottle landed on Hannah again, Emma decided to introduce a new rule.

"To make things a bit fairer, I think we should say that if anyone chooses 'Truth' from now on, rather than answering just one question, they have to answer one question from each of us. Agreed?"

Everyone was agreed, apart from Hannah, who saw her strategy of avoiding humiliation thwarted. But she couldn't say anything, so she just nodded her head in agreement.

Unsurprisingly, when Nicola next span the bottle, it landed on Hannah. Deciding that five truths were probably still better than one dare, she answered as she had done previously. "Truth".

"So Hannah, if you had to lose your virginity to one of the guys here, who would you choose?"
mrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
chipper498

Good story so far. Keep up the good work.
I am an 25/M and I will do most dares given to me. For toys I have a fleshlight, prostate massager, 3 butt plugs, clothespins, 2 sets of hand cuffs, and household supplies
chipper498 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #5
dickface

this sounds like it could be a great story. im excited to hear more
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk