Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 04-10-2012, 01:31 AM   #151
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Get in a corner and put a small candle in your ass. Let the wax melt and drip on your cock and balls. Stop after 15 minutes or when it is getting dangerous. Your limits don't mention small insertions; if all insertions are a limit, than don't insert the candle, but hold it at a distance.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:50 AM   #152
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

i'm a female i dont have balls!! or a cock!! new dare please!! great dare if i were a guy btw!!

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 02:40 AM   #153
aesop52
getDare Sweetheart

Hahaha. In that case it is indeed a impracticle dare. My apologies. Here is the rephrased dare:
Get in a corner and put a small candle in your ass. Let the wax melt and drip on your genitals. Stop after 15 minutes or when it is getting dangerous. Your limits don't mention small insertions; if all insertions are a limit, than don't insert the candle, but hold it at a distance.
Old 04-10-2012, 04:47 AM   #154
Midnight Phantom

Place 3 fingers in your arse and start spanking for 5 mins.

Medium: Semi public, Piss, Medium anal, Cross-dressing, Femization, Bondage.

Limits: Public, more then 1 person, Rough anal, Dangerous/Deadly, Pictures, Bondage, Poo.

I have no toys but am open to household ideas.
Pm me any dares or truths that you would like me to do.
Midnight Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 06:43 AM   #155
coolstuff
getDare Sweetheart

put nipple clamps and do star jumps while gagged and blindfolded. 15 mins
coolstuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:00 PM   #156
silkysatin
getDare Devil

stand with your nose holding a coin against the wall for 1 hour, with your hands cuffed behind your back...you must guess when your time is up...if you guess too early......or drop the coin....you must start over

Dislikes (punishments): writing squares, writing essays, chains & padlocks, nose holding coin against wall, mouth duct taped, underwear gag, mouth soaping, counting rice

Limits: Anything not in likes or dislikes is my decision

Toys: gum, duct tape, handcuffs, chains & padlocks, bar soap, 3 paddles, wooden spoon

KIK: silky.satin
silkysatin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:14 PM   #157
lkjhgf

just stand on rice while in corner,did i meantion you'll also be listening to the dora theme song the whole time,10 mins
ida like a diaper one
lkjhgf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 06:18 PM   #158
yorkboy
getDare Sweetheart

Put yourself in a diaper. Wedgie yourself and stay that way for 45 minutes corner time.

If you lose the wedgie at any point, the time starts again.

Once you succeed, you may masturbate to orgasm, but only in a public place

24/Slut/4"

Top Loves: Orgasm denial, Edging, Hypnotism
Top Dislikes: Pain, Prolonged anal
Top Limits: Social suicide, Illegal, Pictures

Full Loves & Limits.
My Toys.

Property of Simonee.
yorkboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:40 AM   #159
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

You must drink a glass of water evey hour from when you wake up. You can't go to the bathroom and then at lunch time you must stand in the coner for a hour if you have a accident you must hang up your wet cloths so you can see what a little girl you were and then for the rest of the day and night you must eather wear a diaper or the most childish cloths you can.

Once was sub, but now am dom. Weird how my mind works

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
random0407 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:44 AM   #160
hunter
getDare Sweetheart

Dress up in a french maids outfit with a gag in your mouth make sure you nose is touching the wall then tie your leggs and arm together behind your back but not as an hogtie
hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #161
FilthySlave

Put on some female clothes of your choosing, a gag and a blindfold. Also, attach clothes pins to your nipples and put the largest object you can fit up your ass. Stay like this for 30 minutes, on your knees, in front of the wall with your nose touching the wall.
FilthySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 04:06 PM   #162
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

You must drink a glass of water evey hour from when you wake up. You can't go to the bathroom and then after being awake 4 hours, you must stand in the coner for a hour. If you have a accident you must hang up your wet cloths so you can see what a little girl you were and then for the rest of the day and night you must either wear a diaper or the most childish cloths you can.

Ladies, if you want a dare, don't be afraid to ask, I'm more than happy to supply them.

Currently looking for a female sub, don't be shy to send me a PM, I won't force anyone into anything, unless that's what they want of course!
Old 04-22-2012, 01:19 PM   #163
MsX
getDare Sweetheart

Stand naked in the corner. When you think thirty minutes have passed, check the time. The number of minutes you were off by is the number of spanks you get on each asscheek before repeating the corner time.

likes: humiliation, punishment, rules, corner time, spanking, hidden public, nudity, shame, stripping

limits: full public, pics, scat, social suicide
MsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 01:59 PM   #164
random0407
getDare Sweetheart

Stand naked in the corner for 1 hour with 'slut' written (as best you can) on your forehead. You must also always be looking at the floor where you will put a mirror so you can see yourself as the naked slut you are.

Old 04-23-2012, 12:14 AM   #165
andii13
getDare Sweetheart

you must stand in a corner naked until you have written the line " I am filthy and like my own piss" 50 times!!

loves: oral (giving/receiving), anal, humiliation, tit/nipple play, bondage, spanking/slapping, mens feet, secret public, wedgies, ass licking

Punishments: enema, bladder control, swirlies, pee, puke

limits: blood, family, pics, lesbian

PM me ORAL and I'll deepthroat my dildo for 20 minutes
andii13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
corner time