Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-09-2009, 08:11 AM   #1
wedgie_man

Default hotel last weekend

ok so i was at a hotel last weekend and was going to the water park and decided instead of getting dressed in my room i went to the locker room and i get in there and it was super small like the bathroom part was off to the side and the lockers were when you turn the corner and they were right there and then the showers were right where the exit was. ok so i went in and there were a few old people and i was getting a locker really high up. so anyways i was getting naked and so was an old man next to me and we were all squished in here and i took my underwear off and i saw the old man look at my dick hahaa and then i was reaching up to put my stuff in the locker still nude and he was staring at me ! then i got my suit on and when i was about to leave a sign said i had to shower before entering the pool so i went by the showers and turned it on hot and i was getting wet then i took off my suit it felt so good and then i was cleaning myself with the soup when a few 14 year old kids walked in and they were going to just stand in hot water but all they could do is stare at me when i was washing my hair. and so i closed my eyes and i was facing them when i thought opps i forgot my towel and i need to lock my locker so i went to get my towel from the locker and took it and i would go back to lock it when i was done showering , and it was weird cause the boys had a weird look on there face when they were following me to my locker so i went back to the shower and then they ran out so i was done showering and i went to lock my locker when i noticed that my underwear was replaced with the kids tighty whighties and my pants were gone so i was opening all of the lockers looking for my pants then i went out to loook for the kids and i found them and i was asking for my pants back and my underwear and they said that they locked them in a different locker and that i had to do what they say to get them back so i said ok and they said to find them when i was done in the pool. so then i was finished about an hour later and i went to find them and i finally did and they said to follow them to the locker room and i get in there and they said to strip so i am standing there nude and they said i can either wear the TWs or i can do it nude and i said nude so they ok you are to sit at the bench and wait until someone comes in then i need to ask them for underwear if they give me some i need to give them the TWs or if they are taking a shower i need to take one right next to them, so i said ok so i am sitting there while an old man walks in and i asked him and he said ok and gave me his speedo then he went to the shower and i had to stand next to him and i did then went back to the lockers and the old man was getting dressed and i waiting until the boys came back and they said now i have to walk out with the speedo on and when i get out there i have to go down one slide and come back so i did and they said ok strip and i did and said ok now can i have my clothes back and they were about to hand me the key but the one kid said it fell off in the pool and now i am there nude cause they took the speedo and they said the only way is to find it nude and they ran off and i was so mad at this point so i went out there and there were hardly anyone out there and then a life guard said that i am not aloud to be naked out here and i said that i lost my key and he said that i would have to get clothes on or else so i quickly went back and noticed that they had never lost the key and they had unlocked it so i got dressed and i left. but i thought that it was fun, so then the next day i went down there and i was getting naked to take another shower and there was a dad and his son next to me and the little kid looked at me and asked his dad what is that thing and his dad was mad that i was naked next to his son but i didnt care so i went to the showers and this time i locked my locker and brought my towel so then i took off my suit and i was taking a shower and next to me was the handicap shower and there was an old man in it and when i was washing my body he asked me if i could help him and i said with what and he said just come here so i went over there and he said ok can you wash my back and my legs cause i cant reach and i said ok where is you wash cloth and he said he didn't have one and i said then what do i wash it with and he said use your hand. and i was really grossed out that he asked but thougth i will just wash my hands really good after this and so i was washing his back then i he said can you get my butt please and so i washed his cheeks and then he turned around and said ok now my legs so i started to wash his legs and when i thougt i was done he said you didnt wash in between my legs and my penis and i asked him why would i wash you penis and he said he cant reach cause he is handicap so i started to wash in between his legs then i quickly got his dick and he said ok now can you rinse my body so i did and then he asked me to get his towel and clothes and wheelchair so i went to get his clothes and stuff then he asked me one more thing and that was to get him dressed so i did and i left, and i went in the pool for a few hours then went back to the locker room and took a nude shower and left to go to my room ahahash

man that was one weird weekend

and for future reference if anyone wants to dare me go ahead and if you want pics or something just pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIKES- humiliation, sph, dominated, edging, orgasm control, being called names, anything underwear!, cum control, dares, masturbating

Kik: undielover19
Selling my used underwear!! Pm or kik for the link!

Forced to add the following:
Kik dares: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=94290
wedgie_man is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hotel, hotel locker, locker room, showers