Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-07-2015, 01:19 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default Dare Report: Butt Naked In The Snow And Cold

So this is my report of a craigslist ad I posted and went through with from this thread
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=194430

the dare I'm writing about is my most recent one on page two, read about it before reading this any further.

To begin, I'll refer to the man I met with as "Tom" for his privacy. Tom and I decided to meet on New Years Eve in the morning around 11 Am at a mall in my city. We got lunch and went to a forested area nearby and got started. I took a train and a bus to meet him but he drove so he drove us to the area we were to begin in. I was wearing skinny jeans with long johns underneath (it was about 5 degrees far where I am) and 2 hoodies, as well as a long coat that almost went to my knees. Tom looked to be in his late 30s and kept referring to me as a boy, I never told him my name but obviously I'm younger and then him and definitely look it so I just went with that.

He had 2 cameras, one was a small hd video camera, the other was a regular digital camera for taking photographs. Old school but acceptable. He was nice and really funny, very eager to get started and flirted with me a lot and was obviously gay. I'm bi but didn't really want to be in a relationship with him. We made it clear that this would be a one time thing, which is why I didn't give him my name.

The idea was, I would strip off completely and give him my clothes to put in a backpack he brought but he would carry the long coat to give to me in case someone came around so I could cover myself. We parked near a hiking trail and started along it until we got to an area mostly covered by trees.

"alright naked boy time to strip"

I began to unzip my hoodies and remove them. I handed them to him and stood there in a t shirt which I removed as well. I could already feel the cold air on my skin. He put his hand on my pec and lowered it to my belt and undid it.

I pulled my jeans down for him, revealing my long underwear.

"Walk around in just your long johns for a bit."

I took off my shoes to get my jeans off and put them back on. I stood there topless in long underwear and he told me to pose. I didn't really know what to pose, so I leaned against a tree and he snapped pictures.

"I can already see your boy dick getting hard in your undies."

I was getting hard already and it was noticable.

"alright get naked and give me your clothes."

I pulled down my long johns and boxers at the same time with my back turned to him and pulled them over my shoes. I covered my crotch with my hand and gave him my remaining clothes with my other. He grabbed my ass and rubbed my asshole a bit and commented that I had a nice ass. He told me to start walking and he'd film me from behind.

At this point I was starting to get very cold very fast, but I wanted to keep going. He told me to turn around because he still hadn't seen my cock yet. I was hard as a rock and I turned around and he looked my cock.

"Nice little pecker. You're skinny so I assumed you wouldn't be very big."

he got in front of me and video taped me as I walked with my erect cock. We got close to a river nearby and we decided to walk down to it. He told me to take my shoes off and take a dip in the river. I did as I was told. It was piercing cold and my feet went numb almost instantly. He told me he wanted to get video of me masturbating in the water. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering but he thought it was "so sexy and submissive".

I sat down in the water, with it going up over my balls and submerged my legs in as well. I began to stroke my erection on video for Tom. After a few minutes he told me to get out of the water. He said he didn't want me to get frost bite. I stepped out and my lower half was numb. It hurt and I told him so he suggested we go back to his car. He had brought a heat blanket and towels in case I needed them. But he wanted to get one more picture first and had me lean up against a tree and spread my ass cheeks. He snapped a few photos of my spread cheeks and asked if he could fuck me right there. I said I was too cold so no and he agreed to leave.

He gave me my long jacket and we walked back to his car quickly. We saw 2 guys walking on the way but didn't interact with them. When we got to his car he gave me some towels to dry off with and let me use his heating blanket on the condition that I stay nude under the coat. We drove around for a bit and he asked me to masturbate under the blanket and eventually had me take undo my coat completely and expose my cock while I jerked off. We stopped at a red light by a bus that was high up enough that people could see me masturbating so I put the blanket back over my crotch but Tom pushed it off and jerked me off. I yelled at him to stop because people could see and were watching but he told me it turned him on and to shut up. I felt really humiliated but turned on. Once the light was green he put the blanket over my crotch and we drove off. I hid my face until the bus turned off because one of the passengers was taking pictures on his phone.

we drove around for a bit and he would play with my erect penis under the blanket at every red light and then we drove back to the forested area where he asked if he could at least suck me off if he couldn't fuck me in the ass. I agreed and let him give me a blowjob right there. He let me cum in his mouth and he swallowed it. It felt really good. I got dressed after that and he took me back to the mall and I went home and slept.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk