Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 05-18-2008, 10:09 AM   #1
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename
Default A master's journal - Chapter 1: A walk around the park [Non-Fiction]

Over the last few weeks, I have given my new slave quite a few tasks, though it is only now, a few weeks since she's became my slave that she received her first public task.

Her orders:

She was ordered to take a 20 minutes walk around a local park during day time, wearing only a short mini-skirt and a top of her choice. During these 20 minutes, she had to complete 5 tasks:
  • 3 X Drop something and bend at the waist to pick it up, while revealing her ass. In case she dropped an item by accident, she had to pick it up in the same way.
  • 1 X Sit on a bench for a whole minute with her legs spread.
  • 1 X Remove her skirt completely and hold it in her hand for 10 seconds.

She was not allowed to completely hide before doing her tasks, but was given the right to choose where to do it. Also, once she started a task, she was not allowed to stop it until she was done, no matter who came along.

Her response:

Master,

It wasn't windy - thank God. When - if - I wear skirts, it's always windy. Always.

I was a bit nervous about going to the park alone - well my mom was anyway - a couple of years ago there were some attacks. (seriously, my friend and I were jogging in the park once and it almost happened to us - scary) I believe you said I could have done this around the block or whatnot but I live on this hill and its hard to explain - but there isn't really a neighborhood.

Finding the bench wasn't too hard - there are tons of benches at the local park. There was only one problem with that, all the benches swing. So this added to my task - embaressment wise for me anyway. I was nervious that someone would come down the path (though I did choose to do my assignment in the wooded area and not around the lake) but I proceaded to spread my legs as you wished. At one point I thought someone was coming down the path and I almost paniced and covered myself. I didn't though, I was really close to doing so. And it was only a squaril anyway.

Since I chose the wooded area for my task, no one was really around b/c it was later in the evening (5:30ish) and despite there not being wind it was a bit cool. The bending down without bending my legs wasn't anything new - thats how I always pick stuff up - but the binding down w/o any panties on. Woooo. It was really hard to work myself up to doing this. I did it though, 3 times as you asked, once while on the stone bridge (my keyes almost fell off - not good), once while on the steps, and once while next to the baseball field (which has not been used and is overgrown). The first time I bent down and up again as fast as I could without breaking the rules. The second time I did it a bit slower and I was a bit more confident about it. The third time it was very arousing and not too scary. I timed each one so that if anyone else was on the trial (there were only about three in the wooded area that I saw)

I had a very good grip on my keys. I was NOT going to drop them on accident, and I didn't.

The skirt thing. Wow, I don't know how I did that without having a panic attack. But I did it. I think I was in a bit of a daze. I couldn't believe I was really going to do such a thing. But I did. It took forever for me to build up my courage and I was almost scared I would go over 20 min if I didn't hurry. I made sure I couldn't hear anyone before I stopped finally at the bottom of the steps and took off my skirt. I know you said that I couldn't hide, but if someone had come along and I couldn't get my skirt back on I would have been able to get to cover - I know you said that i couldn't do that, but I needed to think that I could.

That concluded of my task, Master.
~Sluty Slave

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:41 PM   #2
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Sounds like someone had fun!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 12:11 PM   #3
sexymrme

Send a message via MSN to sexymrme

Doesn't it just, wow, wish i could have been in the park.
sexymrme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
Sluty pet

Send a message via MSN to Sluty pet

Thank you for posting this on a site Master, I feel special.
Old 06-01-2008, 03:40 PM   #5
TheHotBoyWonder
getDare Devil

Wow nice public dare cant wait to hear chapter two
TheHotBoyWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 07:52 PM   #6
Blackvamp

intresting demand...
Blackvamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk