Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-03-2008, 10:30 AM   #1
Looking4somename
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via ICQ to Looking4somename Send a message via AIM to Looking4somename Send a message via MSN to Looking4somename Send a message via Yahoo to Looking4somename
Default Behind these Emerald eyes

Chapter 1

My story, much like other stories, starts at a peaceful Saturday morning in a small and peaceful little town. During relaxed and peaceful Saturday mornings such as today, the resident of the small town this story is taking place in are usually either still asleep or just waking up, and today is no difference. Despite the fact that the neighborhood is quite a sight to see at this moment, we shall focus on one particular house where a young 16 year-old girl lives. This particular girl is about 5''4 with a long straight black hair that goes all the way to her shoulders, an athletic yet curvy body and bright green eyes. Oh, and her name is Beth.

At the moment, Beth was quite happy. Her parents just went off to visit her grandparents and won't be back for the entire week. This means that for the first time in her life, she would have the entire house to herself, and she was planning on enjoying the fact. Upon getting up and after getting some breakfast, she got to her computer and checked her Email. Among the usual spam messages there was one from Brandon, a 17 year-old who lives next door. Curiously, she opened it to see a very disturbing message:

Beth,

I have figured out you were using my wireless internet connection for the last few weeks. Not only that, I also know you were using it for browsing BDSM related websites. If you do not want me to press charges and inform your parents about this little fact, you are going to have to do as I say. I will be over at your house at 9am.

Brandon.

Mortified by the fact she was caught, and by Brandon himself non-the-less, Beth quickly took a glimpse at the clock and realized it was 8:59am. If things were not bad enough as it is, the door bell just rang and Beth knew it was Brandon. Distracted by the turmoil of emotions she felt, she made her way to the door without realizing she was wearing nothing but her thin night-shirt and white cotton panties.

She opened the front door and immediately felt the rush of wind against her body, which made her realize just what she was wearing, though she didn't have time to do anything about it as a smirking Brandon was already checking her out. Her face blushed a crimson red and she tried to close the door, but Brandon was faster and managed to get in already. Beth felt very exposed and uncomfortable at this situation, and the fact the Brandon was very relaxed did nothing to settle her down. Without thinking she quickly blurted out "What do you want?"

Brandon either didn't listen to her question, or was bluntly ignoring it, as his response was "Looking good, Beth", which only served to make her blush harder. "Come with me," he said confidently and made his way to the living room. He sat on the sofa and motioned for her to sit on the opposite chair. She followed his motion without really thinking about it, and realized it only when she was already sitting. She wanted to get up and put some clothes on, but something in Brandon's eyes told her she should remain where she is. She compromised on tugging on her shirt, hoping to cover as much of herself as she could.

The seconds seemed to stretch like hours and by the time Brandon started speaking again, Beth was very nervous. "So, you thought you could simply use my Internet without me figuring out?" he asked. Beth could only look down, not knowing how to respond. "Well, I asked you a question," Brandon said upon realizing he was not going to get an answer. Beth mumbled "I'm sorry" in response, though Brandon didn't seem convinced. "You are not sorry at all, Beth, though by the time I'm done with you, you will be. Now listen up, I know your parents are away for the rest of the week so if you do not want them to know about this you are going to be my little slave for the week. If you decide not to follow my orders I will press charges and let them know. So, what's it gonna be?"

Beth was shocked. Being his slave? The prospect did seem appealing, but she was not sure whether she was ready for such a thing. On the other hand, she didn't have much of a choice. If her parents found out about this, she would be in serious trouble, not to mention the police getting involved if Brandon is really going to press charges. Understanding she had to go through with this, she simply nodded her head.

"What was that?" Brandon asked.
"Yes. Okay, I am willing to do it." She replied.
"Willing to do what?"
"Willing to… willing to be your… slave" Beth answered and felt her cheeks burning hot as she blushed.
"Good, stay here and don't dare to move," he said and made his way out of the living room.

To be continued.
I would like to get your opinion on this. More will come when I get around to writing.

"You know, these clothes do not fancy you at all. It should be a dress or nothing... I happen to have no dress in my cabin." (Captain Jack Sparrow)

...Some of the want to get used by you
Looking4somename is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:55 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Davros loves it

I love it too
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:18 PM   #3
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

I also happen to agree with Darvos and New Slave. Great beginning!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #4
nolz95

Send a message via MSN to nolz95

i like it! continue.
nolz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 08:07 PM   #5
Blackvamp

woah good start!
Blackvamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk