Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-11-2009, 08:09 PM   #16
chubbsman7

How was I not alerted about this writing? This is amazing! Amazing detail, adjective use, and well... Everything! A very interesting, amazing story. Kudos, John332.

...And So Summer Starts (Lauren's View)

With these stories, I'll try to update every Monday or so. It depends on my work schedule, really. But I'll post as often (as appropriate, definitely not everyday!) as I can!

Also: A side project of mine:

The In The Black Fedora
chubbsman7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:54 PM   #17
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default Things build up

We went down to the reception area where a bored guy, also in a suit was waiting behind the counter

"Greg," the suit said. "This one wants to do some charity work and do dares for clothes for the dogs outside."

Greg looked me up and down

"Yeah," he drawled. "I caught that show"

The suit in the mask put an orange token down on the counter and then Greg reached down and pulled out my leggings and top, and put them down.

"Hey!" I screeched. "Those are mine!"

He looked indignantly at me

"You don't like the games, you get nothing," he said, looking like he was about to take the clothes back. The suit put his hand down on the counter and leaned over to me

"What are you doing?" he hissed. "Calm down!"

"Ok, ok," I said. "My mistake"

"yeah, she didn't mean nothing by it" the suit added

"Ok," said Greg, magnanimously. "Tell you what - you slip me another orange, I'll let you play for Jane's coat too, and I'll come along for the dares."

I agreed, and the suit vanished off for a minute before returning and ushering us both along the corridor. It was only then that I realised that Greg was naked from the waist down - although he was wearing a suit jacket and shirt, I could see his hairy ass and bare legs. It wasn't a very pretty sight.

We went into a room which looked a lot like a normal lounge, where Emily was sat, looking regal, in her coat and heels again. Her legs were crossed and I couldn't see any other clothes on her - I suspected she was either naked or just wearing knickers underneath. The suit went and joined her, and I sat down with Greg. Emily looked me up and down and gave me a slightly nasty smile.

Two other girls joined us. They were both dressed as slutty angels, their halos, white leggings and low-cut tops making a stark contrast to their dark skin. They looked proud, and I'd bet they only been spending money so far.

"So," Emily said. "We're going to play a game of dares. It's simple - we each throw a die and whoever gets the highest score is exempt from the dares. Each round you complete, you get a third of a status point for the society - or in Heather's case, if she chooses, an item of clothing from the pile."

The suit dumped my clothes and Jane's coat on the floor

"There will be six potential dares, and you can leave whenever you like. The dares are as follows:
1. Remove one item of clothing"

She paused and I realised that my ploy had worked

"2. Nudity and oiling - at this point, you clothes will be on the pile
3. Shaving: You must shave your pubic region completely."

She looked over at Greg, who went slightly pale and I wondered if Emily had been to blame for him being half naked behind the reception desk.

"4. Threesome: You must roll around with the other members of the dare and lick their genitals for at least ten seconds. If I judge that you haven't, you fail the dare.
5. Anal: You must give or receive protected anal sex for twenty seconds
6. Dogfooding: You must eat dogfood out of the ass of the other darees"

I wondered how many I could do. The last two were fairly extreme - the final one simply sounded nasty, but I wanted to get my clothes back and at least a coat and something for the other girl, so I had to do at least four. I wasn't keen on anal either - it sounded painful and not very pleasurable, but again, it wasn't for that long, and it was really cold outside.

Emily grinned evilly, and the suit next to her looked very pleased with himself - although he couldn't take his eyes off her legs.

"Right," she said, producing a large die and blowing on it. "Let's begin"
John332 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 07:04 PM   #18
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The game begins

We sat in a circle on the floor and each rolled the die. It would have been easier if we'd each had one, but the anticipation was thick in the air even after a few rolls. Greg got a 2, the girls got 5 and a 4, and I got a five. Emily announced that it was a tie and only Greg and the other girl, whose name was Tanya, would have to remove clothing. They tossed me my leggings, which I placed behind me.

Next round I got a one, and Tanya won - I stripped off my towel, and Emily huffed in annoyance - she'd not seen my swimsuit. Greg and the other girl - Rebecca, both had to get naked, and the suit tossed them a tube of baby oil each, instructing them both to use it all up. Greg had one of the longest dicks I'd ever seen - it wasn't particularly attractive, and he was very hairy, but it was huge. I stared at it, and he noticed me, starting to get an erection which made it even bigger. He and Rebecca slathered baby oil on themselves - she was quite attractive, with large breasts, a flat stomach, long legs and big nipples. I asked for my top back, but the others gave me evil looks when their clothes went on the pile with Jane's coat.

Greg won the next round and I stripped naked, as did Tanya. Emily looked at Rebecca, who was already naked and oiled up.

"If you pay a green, honey," Emily said. "You can wait for the others to catch up."

She declined, and shaved her pubic landing strip off. Tanya and I covered ourselves in baby oil, slipping and sliding on the floor. Tanya was fairly average-looking, but did have luciously slim legs. I got Jane's coat added to the pile. One more dare and I was good to go. If only I could win another round...

Annoyingly, I rolled a five, but Rebecca got a six. Greg, Tanya and I all reached for the razors that Emily produced and shaved off our pubes. It wasn't that long after Christmas, so I didn't have that much to shave off, just a bit of a fuzz. Greg was really struggling, and was snipping with a pair of scissors - very carefully - before he went at it with a razor.

After a while, the suit sat next to Emily went off to a cabinet and fetched some vodka. He poured himself and Emily shots, which they downed, and then put it on the floor for us whilst Greg struggled with his pubes. He was going redder and redder by the minute. There weren't any other glasses, and Tanya asked, but was rebuffed "you don't get glasses," he said. We took a few swigs from the bottle, the liquor warming us. Rebecca's nipples flushed a darker colour as she stared at Greg shaving. He finished up and was gauged sufficiently smooth, although he almost looked ready to cum which Emily leant down, revealing quite a lot of cleavage, and felt his balls to 'check'. When he realised what the next dare was, he egged himself on muttering 'come on, come on' he was saying under his breath.

"Heather," Emily said. "Would you like clothes or points?"

I looked at the clothes.

"Could I have Greg's jacket please?"

She tossed it over to me - I wasn't sure if there was that much point carrying on, but I realised that if I was naked in the cold, I'd want more than just a jacket.

Greg 'won' the next round again, to his enormous disappointment and he almost left the room, before he stopped to think - presumably about the next dare. I grabbed the girls and slithered over them, feeling their warm bodies under me and their squishy breasts - both of them had very erect nipples and I knew they were enjoying this. I pulled myself down to Tanya's waist, whilst Rebecca grabbed me and we both started tonging furiously. It felt incredibly good, and Tanya was hot and wet - the the goo from the baby oil stuck to my face. After counting to fifteen, Tanya switched and pushed Rebecca out of the way, licking and flicking me and fingering my ass. I felt the world spin slightly and I got quite light-headed with the pleasure. I had to get a grip on myself and grab Rebecca and pushed my face into her smooth crotch, pushing my tongue deep into her warmth. After ten seconds, she grabbed my hair and pushed me deeper in, grinding her vagina against my face. Then Rebecca grabbed Tanya and I slid out of the way.

Once we were done, I was hot and quite horny - it hadn't been enough, and I think Emily knew this. My nipples were hard as rock and the other girls looked extremely flushed and turned on. Greg looked about ready to pass out, his erection bobbing up and down. I hesitated about taking the next dare, but Emily threw me another pair of leggings, and Tanya gave her an evil look - she'd be in knickers for the rest of the party.

I decided to carry on.
Old 11-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #19
John332
getDare Sweetheart

Default The game continues

We rolled the die again, and against all odds, we all rolled threes.

"Right," Emily said haughtily. "Greg, you must bend them all over the chairs and take them one at a time."

The girls hesitated, and I told myself it'd be an experience I never had to try again if I didn't like it. Tanya got up and started to walk out of the door, but Emily stopped her.

"Sorry honey," she said. "If you start a dare, you have to finish: that's our way."

Tanya looked like she was about to protest, but then thought better of it. I wondered why Emily was being so nice to them when she was happy to be crueler to other people like me. Greg slipped on a condom and we all dutifully bent over the backs of chairs, legs apart. I saw the suit slide a hand inside Emily's coat and flick down towards her crotch. She squirmed and moved into him, sighing slightly with pleasure.

Greg pulled Tanya over and pulled her ass cheeks apart, slipping a finger inside her ass before putting his dick in. He thrust back and forth for about fifteen seconds before his shoulders went loose and he pulled out - he'd come almost straight away.

Emily looked up from her pleasure in annoyance and sighed.

"Greg, you are a complete loser," she said. "Go back to reception as you are. for an orange token, I'll let you take the condom off and wash up."

He threw over an orange token - the one I'd given him - and walked out of the room, shamefaced.

"Would you finish up Heather, and I'll take care of Rebecca?" she asked the suit, who agreed. He pulled his dick out of his trousers, slipped on a condom and came over to me. Emily had pulled out a large dildo and walked up to Rebecca. She slipped out of her coat - she was completely naked underneath.

"I like to be authentic," she said, and she was absolutely stunning. Long perfect legs, well-rounded breasts, perfectly shaved pussy, she was amazing. She pushed herself onto Rebecca and started pushing the dildo into her ass. The suit pushed a finger into my ass and wriggled it around a bit, which felt weird, and I felt myself clenching a bit. I tried to relax.

He pushed his dick into my butt - fortunately I was still quite lubed up with baby oil, and it didn't really hurt, but it didn't feel as good as it had when I'd been masturbating in the first room. He leant up against me, grabbing my breasts and running his hands up and down my body.

"Who'd thought this would happen?" he whispered

It started to feel quite good as he carried on, but then Emily called time, and pulled her dildo out of Rebecca's ass.

Rebecca looked quite shaken, and Emily must have been quite forceful with it. She sat down on the chair still naked, flushed with excitement and offered me a choice of clothing and I took Rebecca's leggings.

"Last dare," Emily said. "Everyone in? If you win, you avoid the dare - if you lose, things get messy"

Tanya looked around and looked at Rebecca, who nodded. Tanya looked torn - I think she really wanted to go, but Rebecca put a hand on her leg. Tanya thought for a second and then got up, pulled on her top and knickers and walked out.

"Ok, only 1 and two thirds of a point to Tanya."

I sat still - I knew it would taste disgusting, but I'd had a sudden flash of inspiration.

"Heather," Emily said. "You want in?"

I agreed, and we each rolled. I couldn't believe my luck - a six. Rebecca got a four, and looked slightly sick. I was relieved - it was only the second round I'd won. Emily instructed me to get on all fours and pulled a can of dog food with extra jelly out of a cabinet. She opened it, and spooned wet chunks of dog food onto my ass, pushing it in with her fingers. It was cold, soggy and slightly disgusting. I could smell it and I couldn't think what it would be like to eat. After a few spoonsful, she instructed Rebecca to eat it from between my butt cheeks. There was a pause, and then I felt her take a bite and a slurp of it. She coughed on the first mouthful - it must have tasted disgusting. She paused and licked up another large mouthful, gulping it down. On the third, she retched and pushed herself away, running over to the window and throwing up outside. She threw up a few more times and came back into the room looking pale. She gave Emily a look but Emily was adament

"Sorry, we all finish our dares here," she said

"Please," Rebecca said. "Please!"

Emily looked annoyed, sitting regally on her chair, completely naked.

"No." She said. "And I'll dock you down to one point for even asking again. Either you finish the dare, or you walk out of here right now and don't come back."

Rebecca leant into towards the dogfood, but made retching noises again, and ran out of the room, grabbing her knickers and top. Emily leant over to the suit "make sure she leaves" she said - he gave both me and her a final look and walked out of the room.

I sat up, pulling dog food out of my ass and wondering if I could use the shower again without anyone noticing. Both Emily and I were completely naked, and she looked at me speculatively

"Well," Emily said. "How are you enjoying the party so far? You're doing well, despite your persistence in doing good to others."

I looked back at her, wondering what Ben and Lizzie were doing and realising that I'd much rather be with them, however good the sex here - it was too unsafe and volatile right now.

"I'm good," I replied. "But I want to take your coat as my last item of clothing."

Emily looked momentarily annoyed and then recovered her composure

"Be my guest," she said. "That's the rule of the game."

I picked up her coat and getting a few more bits of dogfood off my butt, I pulled my swimsuit back on and walked out of the room. I headed outside to where I thought the girls would be tied up, and lucked out. I pulled the door open and a blast of freezing cold air hit me. Jane and the other girl were tied up outside, shivering and starting to look ill. There was a girl in a heavy coat watching over them. Jane looked like she'd taken a few drinks and a few people spitting at her, but looked very cold. I started to convulsively shiver, and realised how chilled they must be after 20 minutes or so.

"Can I give them these clothes?" I asked the girl

"For your swimsuit," she said

I hesitated and then agreed, stripping naked in the cold. It was absolutely freezing, but I focused on untying them, so that I could fit the leggings, tops and coats or jacket on them. She tied them back up and they seemed a bit warmer. They both stuttered "thank you" and Jane gave me a smile. I felt a lot better, but then rushed inside and up the stairs. The hot shower stung for a second and then I was warm, and scrubbed the remainder of the dog food out of my ass cheeks. I took another towel and sat on the bath thinking what to do. After a few minutes, I realised that I'd had enough. I passed a few other guests and went down to reception, finding it empty. I took my coat and bag, pulling my knickers and coat back on.

I took the door outside, deciding to write the evening off to experimentation - I was definitely happier when the consequences of the dares were consensual. It was cold outside and I struggled to find my mobile phone. I found it, shivering, but then there was no signal. I stamped my foot

"Now what am I going to do?!" I wondered

Then I heard police sirens in the distance...

Advertisements
Kink Talk