Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 04-10-2011, 08:34 AM   #1
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.
Default Gentlemen's/Ladies' Rules

I thought this might be a bit of fun for some people! These are a set of rules that should be followed by those who wish to be gentlemanly or lady-like. Here are the rules:

You must address anyone who you are talking to using their title and surname (or username) (eg. Mr. Wallace, Mrs. Jones, Ms. Owens).

You may not use profanity of any kind.

You cannot point at people. Pointing is rude. If you must point, use your elbow.

Ladies never cross their legs.

Gentlemen should always stand up when a lady enters the room and when she is preparing to leave the room. You should also be willing to offer up your seat if there are none available.

Gentlemen should always hold the door open for a lady

This dare can be done over a certain course of time which will be chosen by the person themselves! The person after you must also post a punishment for you to take each time you break a rule. This punishment should not be too severe or lengthy, as it is likely the rules will be broken quite often. If you want to make the punishment a build-up punishment (ie. It's more severe if you break the rules a certain amount of times), that would be fine also!

A dare report should be given at the end of each day if possible, giving an idea as to how it went and how many times they broke the rules.

I will not be participating at the moment, as I've got a busy week ahead, but I'll try it in one or two weeks! Any rules that you think could enhance the dare would be welcomed! Hope you enjoy the dare!

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011

Last edited by G.J.; 04-10-2011 at 10:32 AM.
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 09:22 AM   #2
Sodium

If you want some more outdated type rules that will make you stand out, you could also stand when ever a lady enters the room, or gets up from her seat.
Sodium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
G.J.
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to G.J. Send a message via Yahoo to G.J.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodium View Post
If you want some more outdated type rules that will make you stand out, you could also stand when ever a lady enters the room, or gets up from her seat.
Good idea, I've added them to the list!

Internet married to meeacaroline as of 12:08:33 am GMT on June 1st 2011
G.J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #4
Pandoras_Box

This is a really good, new and interesting idea... I love it
LIMITS: Poo..Blood..Illegal

Pandoras_Box is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #5
musicluva
getDare Sweetheart

I think I'll try it over the next few days. I don't usually point but I do have a tendency to cross my legs a lot in class so that can get interesting. I'll edit this every day until Friday, so I'm only doing it 3 days. I'd like the punishments to build up as I do things wrong more often.

23/F/USA/Gay

Wedgies, Some Pain, Bondage, Anal, Tit/Nipple Torture, Ice, Wax
Dislikes:
Oral, Messy, Edging
Limits:
Permanent, Blood, Video/Audio/Photo, Public, Illegal, Knife Play, Scat/Pee Play
Toys:
Wand, Rabbit, Small (6") Dildo, Large (9") Dildo, Handcuffs, Blindfold, Under-Bed Restraints, Candles, Small Vibrator
If anything isn't listed here you want to know about, just ask!
musicluva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #6
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Though this is very old, I think it really is a great idea, especially considering that it is one of the few interesting non-sexual dares.

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk