Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-15-2016, 09:25 AM   #1
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Default 21/f Pee Drinking dares!

Heii
Please give me some dares which include me drinking my pee e.g. without me knowing it. For example a dare were I have to glasses, one with apple juice and the other one with apple juice and my own piss and I I have to choose one without knowing in which the piss is.
I'm very excited for your dares and the more creative they are, the higher is the chance that I will write a long report

Dislikes/Punishments: my likes but harder; anal
Limits: Illegal, Pics/Cam, Scat
PM Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=75950

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in one of my posts, feel free to give me a punishment I deserve!!!
BizzyDesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 09:45 AM   #2
Masterdaddy13

You will need 6 to 8 shot glasses. Fill 2 if 6, 3 if 8 with your pee. Fill the rest with water ( warm or as close to pee temp as you can). Set them in front of you in a circle. Now blindfold yourself. Sitting in front of your shot setup reach out and proceed to take your shots. No peeking just reach out and slam down without hesitation! If you hesitate you must report back asking me for your punishment task!
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 10:19 AM   #3
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
You will need 6 to 8 shot glasses. Fill 2 if 6, 3 if 8 with your pee. Fill the rest with water ( warm or as close to pee temp as you can). Set them in front of you in a circle. Now blindfold yourself. Sitting in front of your shot setup reach out and proceed to take your shots. No peeking just reach out and slam down without hesitation! If you hesitate you must report back asking me for your punishment task!
So do I need to drink all shots or for example just 5 out of 8?

If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes in one of my posts, feel free to give me a punishment I deserve!!!
Old 03-15-2016, 10:33 AM   #4
Masterdaddy13

All shots. Blindfolded! Just reach out and shoot!
Temp play
Impact
Sensory deprivation
Clothing control
And more we can speak of later

I do not assign scat, blood, needles, family, illegal, gun play

I enjoy taking control, giving rules, and making my subs accountable

Only taking female subs long/short term

KIK: just ask

"If you don't succeed, your failures will only reflect who you are, not what you can become"
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 11:11 AM   #5
sir stefan
Account Banned

Personally i would think, 5 out of 8 is more fun.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:01 PM   #6
MasterCaz
getDare Sweetheart

Here's one you might like.
Go to a quick shop and get 2 to go sodas in cups (no ice).
Pour one out and pee in it. Put the kid and straw back on.
Keep the two with you and sip away, mixing them up from time to time so you're not sure which is which.
The fun part is you could be drinking your own pee in front if people who'd have no idea what you were up to...
For added fun, do this at the cinema.
My Daregiving likes/dislikes
MasterCaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 12:21 PM   #7
wingman78
Longtime User

You'll be eating pasta or noodles today. Plug your nose with something beforehand, or place a clothes pin on it; we don't want you to know in advance how your food smells

Pee into two dark-colored coffee cups. Put warm water in two others; if the cups are dark enough you won't be able to tell the difference. Cook the water for your pasta as you'd normally do, meanwhile mixing the cups so you don't know which is which.
Once the water is boiling, add both the pasta and the contents of one of the cups. If you're extra daring, use two cups.

Enjoy your meal!
Old 03-31-2016, 09:22 AM   #8
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Bumping this bumpity

Old 03-31-2016, 11:03 AM   #9
noctis

Ok so what you need to do is get 10 shot glasses/cups and two big cup. you want to divide roughly a shots worth of warmish water into 5 of them (as close to the temperature of pee as possible) and the same amount of pee in the other five.

now put them all onto a large plate (if shot glasses) or a tray if not, anything that you can rotate). Finally blindfold yourself and put a towel underneath you.

take a big cup in one hand (lets call it cup 1). now what you do is spin the plate/tray to randomly select a shot. you now have a choice you can either sniff it to see if its pee or gamble and pour it directly into cup 1. the catch is if you choose to sniff it then you have to pour it into cup 1, put it down and then pick up cup 2. you can make this choice 2 times in total, or you can gain a 3rd time by inserting the largest plug you have into your arse for an hour before playing.

you will now continue picking shots 1 by one and do this until there are 5 shots in the glass in your hand. so for example if you choose not to sniff any shots then the first five you choose go in cup 1 and the last five into the other glass; if you choose to sniff it and its pee, it goes into cup 1 and then you swap to cup 2 knowing that if you choose to sniff another one and its pee you are guaranteed to have to drink some of what you made =P.

once 5 shots are in your cup then the remaining shots go into the other.

at this point you can choose to gamble! you pick up both glasses... now is there more pee in the one that was in your hand or the one that wasn't?

decide which glass to drink, and then down one of the glasses and simultaneously pour the other over your head.

if youre incredibly lucky then you will down about 5 shots of water... really unlucky then its all going to be your pee. whats more likely is that you're about to pour a few shots of pee over your head and drink the rest =3.... the interesting thing will be whether you choose to sniff any shots to try to determine your fate? good luck and have fun!

Likes = Foot fetish, bondage, nipple play, anal play, teasing, private humiliation, edging, forced orgasms, orgasm control, orgasm denial, BDSM, CBT, chastity

Dislikes/punishments - Cum eating, pee play, cross dressing, figging, CBT, nipple torture, anal fucking

LIMITS = Face, Family, Public, Scat, Edge play, Messy. Permanent change (e.g. head haircut, eyebrows etc.)
noctis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:02 PM   #10
sir stefan
Account Banned

Go with friends to a place with selfservice soda bar. They should have something yellow like orange juice.
Have a bottle of piss with you.
When getting your drink, fill with the piss you have with you.
Now sit with your friends and drink your drink alike the others.
sir stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:23 PM   #11
tomli

Fill one glass with body temperature water, the other with pee (or a mix of pee and water if you're scared!). Take two drinking straws like this: http://i.imgur.com/M4jipbg.jpg and cut one off them at the bend. Now tape both together with non-transparent tape, again at the bend, so you have one end to drink from, but two ends to put into two different glasses. You won't know what glass you will actually drink from. Now put the straw into the glasses, close your eyes, and suck! Try to get a mouthful and swallow as fast as possible, before realising what you're drinking. Or if you're brave, fully drink whatever glass you happen to be drinking.

Let me know how it goes!

Likes: orgasm denial, verbal humiliation, kneeling, discomfort, bladder control, cold, light pain, pee drinking
Limits: other people, public, face pics/face on cam, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, messy

PM dares
tomli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2016, 12:31 PM   #12
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

I know you requested something where you don't know if you will be drining pe, but nevertheless have a look at this one. I like it, because it feels like you have a choice, but still you get to suffer in one way or the other^^

For this dare you need a small bottle (0,5 litre should be perfect) and some time. The dare lasts a whole day, but shouldn't interfere with you regular duties too much.

You may pee right after getting up, but that's the last time for the next 24 hours. Fill the bottle with a liquid of your choice. From now one you may only(!) drink from this bottle, but the very same bottle is the only thing you may pee into. Take it with you in a bag or similar. This means, that first you have to drink for being allowed to pee and at a certain point you will have to drink your piss before you can drink anything else. I guess pissing yourself would be an option, but since you enjoy exhibitionism I'd say you may only use on set of clothes during the day - meaning either wear your pissed oants or remain nude

Have fun, and yeah, of course I would enjoy your report. German would be fine too ;-)

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 08:40 AM   #13
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by noctis View Post
Ok so what you need to do is get 10 shot glasses/cups and two big cup. you want to divide roughly a shots worth of warmish water into 5 of them (as close to the temperature of pee as possible) and the same amount of pee in the other five.

now put them all onto a large plate (if shot glasses) or a tray if not, anything that you can rotate). Finally blindfold yourself and put a towel underneath you.

take a big cup in one hand (lets call it cup 1). now what you do is spin the plate/tray to randomly select a shot. you now have a choice you can either sniff it to see if its pee or gamble and pour it directly into cup 1. the catch is if you choose to sniff it then you have to pour it into cup 1, put it down and then pick up cup 2. you can make this choice 2 times in total, or you can gain a 3rd time by inserting the largest plug you have into your arse for an hour before playing.

you will now continue picking shots 1 by one and do this until there are 5 shots in the glass in your hand. so for example if you choose not to sniff any shots then the first five you choose go in cup 1 and the last five into the other glass; if you choose to sniff it and its pee, it goes into cup 1 and then you swap to cup 2 knowing that if you choose to sniff another one and its pee you are guaranteed to have to drink some of what you made =P.

once 5 shots are in your cup then the remaining shots go into the other.

at this point you can choose to gamble! you pick up both glasses... now is there more pee in the one that was in your hand or the one that wasn't?

decide which glass to drink, and then down one of the glasses and simultaneously pour the other over your head.

if youre incredibly lucky then you will down about 5 shots of water... really unlucky then its all going to be your pee. whats more likely is that you're about to pour a few shots of pee over your head and drink the rest =3.... the interesting thing will be whether you choose to sniff any shots to try to determine your fate? good luck and have fun!
Wow great dare! I've just drank about a liter of water and will start this dare probably in 30 or 40 minutes

Old 04-12-2016, 09:50 AM   #14
BizzyDesire
Account Banned

Reviving this thread

Old 04-12-2016, 10:39 AM   #15
wingman78
Longtime User

Will you be posting reports on the dares you did earlier? Looking forward to those!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
drinking, female, pee, pee drinking, piss