Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-21-2024, 11:10 PM   #16
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
1. I have not cummed yet but would love to, so pls let me know if there is anything i can do to earn an orgasm
OK we’ll see how desperate you are for that orgasm. First, you’ll need to go above and beyond on at least 3 of the dares you’ve already gotten, can be mine or anyone else’s. You’ll need to either add something new to the dare or do what’s already there in a more extreme way. Don’t ask for suggestions on how to do this, decide on your own how to expand on the dares, then report on what you’ve done and I’ll tell you if you’ve been slutty enough to be rewarded or if you still need to do more.

Quote:
2. my house has 10 rooms ... 5. i haven’t done this yet…!
Can't wait to hear how these keep going!

Quote:
For the second part of the dare, i’ve got a really good memory so luckily i’ve been excelling, but i’ve inky been slapping my ass as punishment. fair to say it’s getting pretty red
Is that a typo and you meant to say you've only been slapping your ass? If so read the dare again, you're meant to be slapping everything when you mess up for this dare. (If it's too much pain let me know, but if you just misread it you may need a punishment... how many times have you messed up and how hard was the slapping whenever you blink task?)
Quote:
It’s been very humiliating to look at myself all covered in writing throughout the day, makes me feel like crap but (of course) it’s turning me on. I’ve been having so much fun with this date, thank you!!
You're welcome, I've given variations of it a couple times but no one's stuck with it for a whole weekend yet, hopefully you'll be the first!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control a slave, dare, denial, submissive