Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-07-2012, 09:23 PM   #1
missme308

Send a message via MSN to missme308 Send a message via Yahoo to missme308
Default do you really know what you are getting yourself into?

Have you ever walked in a shopping center and see a tall woman dressed in a tight corset, wearing a latex body suit with a whip at her belt making a man kiss her feet? Likely not because this is sci-fi and not part of our unfortunate reality. What i am talking about here is knowing what should stay in a story and what should come into real play.

I have met in my life a lot of people who expected something from someone and unfortunately never got the satisfaction from it. From being in the life style for a while, I have learned that there is a fine line between fantasy and reality that line should not be crossed. I am sure when you are blindfolded to your bed, you are picturing to yourself the craziest images someone could have, such has being confined for many days in a small area (cage) or be humiliated in public during rush hour at shopping center, but the facts are that being restrained from movements for long periods of time is actualy really bad for your health and in many countries you can be arrested for being humiliated sexually in public.

I can not stress enough, the importance of getting informed BEFORE you do something. I have had my share of bad play in the past and I have learned also that realising all your fetishes and fantasies, then leaves you nothing to dream about, nothing to expect, nothing to hope for. Also always think, how smart would you like going in the emergency room and describing what happened and why. I lived that once, and trust me, after that I could not warn people enough about getting informed first. If i would have known the complications that could come with a play I had which was about big insertions, i would not have had to be humiliated in front of the doctor and my family for a blood transfusion.

All this for saying know yourself and know what you are getting into. Be your own judge about what should stay a fantasy and what is realistic. Those simple choices might save you the humiliation of opening yourself too quickly to someone and being rejected or humiliated because of it (and no I am not talking about humiliation fetish here you pervs :P) do you really know what you are getting yourself into?
missme308 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 12 users say Thank You to missme308 for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
reality