Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-05-2020, 10:25 PM   #1
RealPiggy

Location: What are places but geographical locations. Am I right?
Default Bully dares for the 🐖

I really like humiliation and being insulted, but I especially like it in the form of a bully/victim dynamics and roleplay. I was wondering if anyone would like to give me dares that somewhat surround this theme. I have several toys available for use and even a school girl outfit to play in
Thank you
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

Limits: Scat, Pee, Public, Extreme Pain, Spanking, Swirlie, ATM. NO RACEPLAY

My Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.ph...ictureid=77772

Kik:Realpiggy
I respond best to cruel messages than "hi's"

https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/pig-ass.145175/
RealPiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 01:48 AM   #2
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's do something with role play. Get into your school girl uniform, no underwear. Get all your markers to hand and something you can put in your mouth so it won't close, maybe another pen.

Now get on all fours, ass in the air, and hike your skirt up around your waist. Insert all your markers in your pussy, and the pen in your mouth so you'll end up drooling.

You're in the middle of school, you've been caught stuffing yourself with pens. You are surrounded by people jeering and calling you names.

You've been pushed to the floor and made to show the world what you were doing. Everyone is staring and making fun of you.

Now start crawling around on the floor like the fat little piggy you are. Keep your ass in the air for everyone to see.

Everyone has phones these days. Take at least ten pictures in humiliating positions.

The little piggy is going to grunt and oink through the pen for everyones amusement. Right now she is less than human. No more than a fat pig for everyone to ridicule, stuffed with pens.

Keep this in mind. You are humiliated, make to do this against your will. You're nothing more than a fat stuffed piggy surrounded by people making fun of you, ass in the air, skirt pulled up. You're ashamed by the fact that, on display to everyone, you're turned on.

Stay like this for at least half an hour then orgasm, pushing the pens out as you do. Everyone is laughing at the fat pig who, despite being bullied, is such a slut she gets off to it.

You're made to put your fingers in your needy pussy and stretch it open, showing how much of a whore you really are. Orgasm again, oinking and squealing like a pig in heat while everyone is shouting names at you. Pig, fatty, slut, whore, bitch, worthless fat piggy.

Once done lay on the floor, skirt still around your waist, feeling used and abused. Everyone has left, bored, just leaving you all alone in your own spit and juices.

And the is the end of the role play dare. Enjoy.
Old 05-06-2020, 05:25 AM   #3
RealPiggy

I can't believe they would take these pictures of me and post them. I've never been so embarrassed 😭
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...-2-jpg.135729/
Likes: humilation, being degraded, being called fat/pig/cow, cunt busting, nipple/breast torture, wedgies, drooling, dehumanizing, anal torture/stuffing, bully dares, light bondage, body writing, enemas.

The following 3 users say Thank You to RealPiggy for this post:
Old 05-06-2020, 07:36 AM   #4
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Unfortunately for you, bullies are never done. One in particular has singled you out. He's taken your top, leaving you with just the skirt.

He's heard that you can fit ten pens in your pussy. Before each is inserted he writes a word on you. Bitch, slut, fatty, piggy, whore, worthless, pig, squealer, cunt. The last he gives to you to write a word.

Before leaving he takes a bunch of pictures of you, legs spread, ten pens sticking out of your fat pig pussy, covered in degrading words.
Old 05-06-2020, 08:50 AM   #5
wolf82
Prodigy

A favorite way bullies love to humiliate piggies is through wedgies.

To make things even more humiliating, the bullies have instructed you to give yourself your own wedgies in front of the whole crowd.

You'll be starting with a normal wedgie in the back and will then have to pick it out in front of everyone.

Next is giving yourself a frontal wedgie, hopefully pulling hard enough to make you squeal.

You'll pick it out once again before giving yourself a bra connection wedgie.

At this point, you're shoved back to the ground and forced to crawl around squealing like the little piggy you are.

Of course, pictures are taken while you are in each wedgie.

A dom just here to have a good time.

Sometimes I just browse, sometimes I interact.
wolf82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 10:08 AM   #6
RealPiggy

They added my wedgie pics, my poor ass stings so bad.
https://www.kinktalk.com/talk/media/...-2-jpg.135729/

The following user says Thank You to RealPiggy for this post:
Old 05-06-2020, 10:17 AM   #7
NotMe237
getDare Sweetheart

I think they would leave you in a jock lock wedgie with as mamy matkers in your ass as they could manage

Likes - Wedgies, Embarrassment, Exhibitionism, Edging w/ payoff
Dislikes - Pain
Limits - Other People, Pee/Poop, Pics/Vids
Willing to do - Anal, Hidden Public, Self-Facial

Stack me up with edges

PM Dares
NotMe237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 11:12 AM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Ser Black you are doing a fine job keep the fantasy up!

To keep the theme, another student returns because they don't believe you're really a pig.

They make you crawl to the bathroom and oink the entire time.
They make you crawl to the toilet and put your head inside. They tell you to spank your ass with your head in toilet oinking out loud each time. (30)
Then they force your head into the toilet and give you a swirly.
They laugh as you are now covered in toilet water, but this turns you on so much you keep your head down and edge 3 times to their laughter and ridicule.
As you lift your head up there is an even bigger audience than you remember, and they have taken multiple pictures and videos.
There are now several pictures of your dirty pig body and messy wet hair on their phones.
The make you crawl out of the stall and stand you up in front of the mirror so you can see yourself. They make you edge again 3 times while oinking out loud as you watch yourself in the mirror covered in degrading words and messy hair surrounded by your classmates.

And of course you'll be taking pictures a long the way with your spanks and edges.
Old 05-06-2020, 11:41 AM   #9
RealPiggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post
Ser Black you are doing a fine job keep the fantasy up!

To keep the theme, another student returns because they don't believe you're really a pig.

They make you crawl to the bathroom and oink the entire time.
They make you crawl to the toilet and put your head inside. They tell you to spank your ass with your head in toilet oinking out loud each time. (30)
Then they force your head into the toilet and give you a swirly.
They laugh as you are now covered in toilet water, but this turns you on so much you keep your head down and edge 3 times to their laughter and ridicule.
As you lift your head up there is an even bigger audience than you remember, and they have taken multiple pictures and videos.
There are now several pictures of your dirty pig body and messy wet hair on their phones.
The make you crawl out of the stall and stand you up in front of the mirror so you can see yourself. They make you edge again 3 times while oinking out loud as you watch yourself in the mirror covered in degrading words and messy hair surrounded by your classmates.

And of course you'll be taking pictures a long the way with your spanks and edges.
So you just didn't read my limits at all did you?

Old 05-06-2020, 12:01 PM   #10
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealPiggy View Post
So you just didn't read my limits at all did you?
Wow!! I'm really sorry about that!!! Not sure how I missed that. I'll adjust no toilet stuff or spanking!

Last edited by Taz55; 05-06-2020 at 12:16 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2020, 12:15 PM   #11
abozarth

And no spanking for the record

20 MTF (pre operation)

Kik: Jonhutan

Dislikes (for punishments): month soaping, lines I really hate, time in my ball crusher, cum eating

limits: permanent damage, knives, feet, illegal, family, scat, face until we've talked, piss, diapers, findom,
abozarth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2020, 04:41 AM   #12
Taz55
Distinguished Member

I’ll try to redeem myself...lol

As the bullies continue to notice how wet you're getting from this whole ordeal they ridicule you from being turned on by your situation. They sit you down, legs spread, and instruct you rub your nipples for a minute while oinking out in pleasure. They tell you to repeat this adding a new marker or pen to your dirty pig cunt each time, until you’re completely full.

When you're stuffed full one bully puts clamps(or rubber bands) on your breasts,nipples and tongue and pushes you over onto all 4s and instructs you to crawl a lap around the room legs apart. If any of the markers or pens fall out of your pussy from being too wet you need to pick up with your mouth and write the word pig on a piece of paper that is on the ground. When you finish your lap you need to remove the nipple clamps or bands by rubbing your pig tits all across the floor to remove them, no hands allowed. And for each marker dropped will also count for an edge with no hands, you’ll be look like desperate disgusting piece of meat humping anything to get off in front of your classmates. If you pass their test without dropping anything they’ll allow you to a new task to orgasm with they toy and plug they found in your back pack, you just have to write out the word pig using the markers still in your dirty cunt.

Happy oinking! Sorry for earlier hope this is better

Last edited by Taz55; 05-07-2020 at 05:11 AM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk