Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-19-2012, 03:27 PM   #1
LittleMissStrange

Wink Go On Then, Bondage Dare Me

I would like some self-bondage dares to complete, I'm not to picky about what they are. To make it easier for you to dare me I will give you a list of equipment I have and any limits I have.

Also Anyone who dares me that would like me to write a short story about how the dare went just let me know and I will write and send you a message

Ok first thing is first: All Dares Have To Be Self-Bondage Only, This Is Just Me, I Can Have a Safety Person, But I Will Be Tying Myself Up

Second: I Have The Following:
-2 Pairs Of Metal Handcuffs
- A Lot Of Rope
- 2 Lengths Of Metal Chain
- Combination and Keyed Padlocks
- A Ball Gag
- A Bondage Hood
- A Collar
- 1 Pair of Clover Nipple Clamps & 1 Pair of Normal Clamps
- A Clit Sucker
- Numerous Dildos
- A Magic Wand
- Vibrators
- Anal Beads
- Butt Plugs
- A Ice Lock
- A Few Leather Handcuffs

Third, you can tell me what to wear (or not to wear if you want)

I have:

- Corsets (Red, Black, Pink, White)
- A Maid Outfit
- A Nurse Outfit
- Leather Zip Up & Padlock Knickers
- High Heeled Shoes That Padlock
- Hold Ups
- Suspenders/ Stockings
- Leather Skirt

Fourth, I do have some limits; They are:

- I Must Be Able To Free Myself Eventually
- No Scat
- No Breath Play
- No Baby Stuff (e.g. Nappies)

I'm very grateful for any dares I receive. Thanks Everyone xxx
LittleMissStrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 03:53 PM   #2
Curious_Andrew

Okay, I'd like for you to wear your leather skirt, and your stockings.

Put on your ball gag, your nipple clips, the leather handcuffs and your high heels that lock.

I want you to lock your feet up to the top of your headboard. Legs up and spread, laying on your back when you're done.

Take the chains and wrap them around the posts at the end of the bed or run it under the mattress if no posts.

Now start to rub until you are good and slick.

Slide in your buttplug and your vibe. Turn it on medium low.

If your clips have chains attach them to the ball gag somehow.

Lock yourself to the chains on the posts so you can't get out. I assume you know basic bondage safety. Use the combo locks on them.

Lay back and enjoy.

Have fun and PM me your story of how it went!

Hard Limits - Anything Illegal, Extreme Pain, Public,
Blood, Scat, Needles, AtM, Lasting Damage,
Soft Limits - Pain,
Likes - Hypno, Some Messy (Negotiable)
Loves - Cum play, Body Writing, Hidden Public, Girls' Socks, High Heels (pick some out for me!), Nail Polish, JOI, Skirts,
Curious_Andrew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 11:06 PM   #3
archie21
getDare Succubus

put new batteries in a vibe that fits under your your zip up and lock knickers, slide the vibe in and switch on whne you are ready to lock the knickers. Wear them under a normal skirt with ordinary shoes. clamp your nipples and wear a bikini top over the clamps so the clamps are forced flat pulling your nipples with them... cover the bikini top with a jumper.... go about your first half day..
for the second part... pm or e-mail me with when you will do the first part...

If you don't put up a limits list, expect to be pushed on everything.
archie21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 02:05 AM   #4
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Get in high heels that lock, stockings.
Place all your keys tru the house without looking what key is for what padlock.
Get in your room. Fill ass with icecubes and plug it it with biggest plug. Fill pussy with icecubes and put biggest dildo in pussy. Now panties on that zip an possible be locked.
Get a broomstick and use leather cuffs on ankles as wide as possible to it and secure them with padlocks.
Put cloverclamps on nips and attach a chain to them and run the chain behind neck so that tits are pulled up on the nips.
Get a stocking and fill it with icecubes. Put the stocking over a door and close it so that you are on one side and the icecubes on the other side. Tie the stocking to the middle of some cuffs.
Write on yourself. Please spank me 150x before you release me.
Put collar on and secure it with combination lock.
Ballgag in and combination lock on it.
All combinations set by your back up friend.
Now hands on back and cuff them with the cuffs on the pantyhose.
Be sure to have used all keys to place around the house even if you didnt use all the paslocks.
Have fun
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #5
lynx247

Send a message via Yahoo to lynx247
Wink

My dare would be for you to get dressed in your maids outfit and your suspenders/ stockings with your high heeled shoes that padlock. You then need to find yourself a dining room chair or similar and place your butt plug in the centre and slowly lower yourself onto it so that it fills your nice rounded bum. After sitting down slowly on the chair and the butt plug padlock your feet together behind the legs.

You should then start to play with your breast and slowly add your nipple clamps.

Once the clamps are attached slowly start to rub and play with yourself until you need to use one or more of your dildos.

Have fun Would definately like to know if you take up this challenge and how you get on!!

Last edited by lynx247; 03-23-2012 at 05:44 AM.
lynx247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:02 AM   #6
sm_limb
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

How are the dares going?
HTML Code:
https://dirtycode.io/E0FEH
sm_limb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 03:19 AM   #7
orlando007007
getDare Devil

Make a crotch rope out of the chains then padlock them to a tree place the key just out of reach so you have to wall back to get it the for fording the chain in to your pussy

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 08:12 AM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Your user name is very fitting because you have to be one if you try to hijack another persons thread. Next time create your own. Now let's get back to the real request.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:07 AM   #9
Bittenkiss

oh, I want to be your safety person....

but dare: get naked (obviously ) and drape yourself over a coffee table. I'd like you wear your padlock boots, run some chain from the boots under the table and onto the clamps on your nipples. 2 chains, crossed in the middle.

Then, handcuff your hands behind your back. You should be able to get out by pulling the clamps off your nipples, or raising yourself off the table enough to slip the chains under the legs (depends on the coffee table, but pulling off nips should be sufficient when you've had enough)

If this isn't good enough, clip the chains to your collar with the icelock instead.

Hmm dare 2: collar -> chain -> kitchen sink taps. Literally chained to the kitchen sink
Old 06-25-2015, 08:27 PM   #10
RedstoneRelic

Talking my dare

heres one. take off all your clothes and lock them in a cabnet with a combonation lock. oh and do this at night and with the rooms light off. randomly scramble the lock. now go to your bedroom with all your bondage gear. oh and dont forget uncooked rice and duct tape. > to start off, pot on your clover nipple clamps on and wrap duct tape around the bases of them. now put on the ball gag, but dont move any hair, in fact let some get caught in the strap. good? put on your collar but dont attach it to anything yet. put handcuffs on your ankles, kinda tight. now make a chest harness around your brests. google it if you dont know what it is. next, take that duct tape and get 4 equal leingth stris and stick that rice on it and put one on each butt cheak, and one on both of your breasts. these are the last things you ar allowd to take off in the end! now take your ice lock and attach all of your handcuff kes and a padlock key, make sure that the locks are all open, and attach itto the cealing so that once the ice lockopes, 3 keys will fall down onto you. now take the rest of the keys and put 1 on the floor in each room untill you run out of keys put one outside. return to your bedroom. now tie youe legs up above and below the ankls in a upside down "V" shape.now make a wrist coil and put it around your elbows. attach a short rope with a cinch at one end to your ancle/handcufs and the cinch on your elbow coil between your elbows.now take all your key locks and connect your anclecuffs aand a set of handcuffs and lock the locks. now lie on your bed, put your hands in the elbow coil at your elbows and your hands into the hand cuffs and lock the cuffs. ps accually have the ancle cuff keys outsid, far from your house and your hand cuff keys even farther out but have the ice lock drop 2 other keys. pss pm me on how this goes. psss have a safty person there, and recordng from when you first strip, to when you escape. pssss pm me a link to the video.
likes on next post.
RedstoneRelic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #11
RedstoneRelic

Default my dare likes

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedstoneRelic View Post
likes on next post.
coulent fit my likes and limts in previous post. here they are!
smilies
Dislikes
strict
scat
tight
What i have
little ammount of rope
one padlock with keys.
sorry about the little Amount
Limits
public
anyone else
video
picutes
social security number:-)
your face
your social security number :-)
outdoors, must be indoors on my matress.
no intrusions of the very complex butt
no breath play,
no drinking of bodly fluids.
anything like all of the above.
got it? good. :-) :-D

Last edited by RedstoneRelic; 06-25-2015 at 08:49 PM. Reason: typo
RedstoneRelic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage dares, self-bondage