Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2009, 01:02 PM   #1
WOWDARES
Account Banned

Thumbs up 3 Dudes Night Of FUN!!

Jeff is a 13 year old boy who is always wondering wither he is normal or
not for people his age. He is a little fat at 150 lbs. and only 5' 5, but he doesn't relay care what other people think about him.
Jeff goes to an all boy school making him feel gay most of the time and also wondering what the other people in his class would look like naked. He often has a hard time focusing on his school work fantasizing about plating Truth or Dare with his two best friends, Tom and Bob.
Tom and Bob are also chubby like him but they are slightly taller than him and are alot more focused on their school work than he is. Jeff often wonders if they have ever played the game and has been timed to ask them if they would like to play Truth or Dare with him.

- End Back Round-

Text: "Hey Tom wont to come sleepover today?"
Text Back: "Yea, what time?"
Text: "About, 6pm after school?"
Text Back: "Ok, sounds good."
Text: "Also Bob's coming too, Ok?"
Text Back: "Sure no problem."

Yes Jeff thought to himself finally i could get my chance to tell them that I am guy. But, what will they think about it? Will they think I am weird to play this game? Will they be gay also? Will they be willing to do the dares? How far will they go with Truth or Dare?

6 PM

Ding, Dong. Jeff got up off the couch and walked to the door. Opening it he saw Tom and Bob standing there with their bags both looking happy to be here and wondering what they are gonna do tonight.

-What will happen?-

Post more later

Thumbs up or Down?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:42 PM   #2
WOWDARES
Account Banned

They started out like usual eating and watching TV. Then Tom suggested that they have a wrestling tournament they all agreed to this and agreed that Bob and Tom would go first. Tom being about an inch taller had the edge but still got knocked off the pull -out bed first. Then it was Tom vs. Jeff. They struggled going in and out of head locks and Tom remembered they had agreed to no rules and took a slight tap on Jeff's balls. Jeff groaned and fell of the pull-out. After coming to his seances he screed "That was not fair!." Jeff then said, "Lets go again and i will get you back!" Then Bob said how about every time you fall of you lose 1 item of clothing and stay like that for 1 hour. They all agreed. Tom vs. Jeff, Jeff still wanting pay back.

Tom started right at Jeff's balls but Jeff was ready and dodged his attack and pushed Tom right of the bed. Tom just took his shirt off not being the first time Bob and Jeff have seen him shirt-less. Then he was mad realizing that he could lose his pants next time. Jeff was laughing at Tom's fat body but only thinking about his and then stopped.

The next round began with another try at Jeff's balls by Tom but this time Jeff thinking he could do the same thing, started to doge to early and Tom noticed and hit him square in the balls with a right hook. Jeff fell to the ground gasping for air but then realized he was in the middle of the fight and ripped of his shirt and was ready for the next round of fighting.

"This round is at a new stage winner was only in his boxers!" shouted Bob. Then he added, " How about the loser has to give the winner a blow job!" Both boys realizing no way of backing out, with fear of looking like a wuss, agreed to the new step up.

Jeff started this round aggressively going at Tom's balls but only got pay back fro his attempt with another punch in the balls from Tom, he almost fell off the bed but realizing the consequences decided to stay with it, running on pure adrenaline he started to throw his body at tom but only experienced the worst fall of his life being grabbed by Tom and thrown off the bed.

After recovering from his injuries he got up from a short black out from the fall to the shouts of, "TAKE IT OFF!" from both boys. Jeff stood up realizing what he had to do and then realized... He said, " Guys you don't want me to do this." Only to be shouted down then realizing he had no chance reached for the top of his jeans and pulled them down revealing....

- What will happen?-

Should I continue?
Old 03-25-2009, 01:52 PM   #3
WOWDARES
Account Banned

Quiting Getdare...

Only last two days...

Thanks For the good times before as a guest and now
I am officialy quitting and would like my account to be dealeted
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk