Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 06-20-2008, 04:27 AM   #1
ghostbom

Default 6 Bored 14

Plz tell me what this is like. (made on the spot)

The people were all talking when one of them (Kyle) suggested that everyone started doing dares. This silenced the other 5 people. Soon after another boy (Brandon) claimed that he too wanted to do TorD and was bored of the chick flicks that Daina had brought over. Finally (when Flectcher[possibly gay],Samantha,Daina and Kae gave up) they all sat on the carpeted Rumpus Room floor and decided that they would ease into the more 'exposing' dares after Brandon's parents had gone to bed. They all started of with truth and one dare from Sam which ended up being to act as if having a seisure for a minute. then after 3-4 rounds Daina and Brandon both had dares. Daina's was to lick the carpet (easily done). Brandon's dare was to pick his ear and nose and eat (which ended up as an angry/sour face). Soon after Brandons parents claimed that they were going to bed for 3 hours then waking up to take Daina, Sam and Kae home. Then the first 'rude' dare came to on Kyles 1st dare in the game. He hade to flash for 3 seconds. After a mumble he did so and pulled his pants down quickly. As he did his ballsack wobbled and quickly his penis became erect then before any details were clear he pulled his pants up after 3 seconds.

Continue???

Last edited by ghostbom; 06-20-2008 at 04:29 AM.
ghostbom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 05:34 AM   #2
ghostbom

Then the next person, Fletcher was chosen by Kyle. His dare was to take off all but underwear for the rest of the game. Fletcher then smiled and half-jokingly said "Only if you take them off with your mouth. Kyle then took a minute and said "Very well then."Flectcher then stood still while Kyle took off his shirt. Then, by accident Kyle licked Flectcher's nipple. After a minute or so Kyle finished and Flectcher's white breifs revealed a semi erected penis pushing outwards. Flectcher then dared Sam to wear nothing but her Bra and Underwear for the rest of the game she did it then.... everyone fell quiet as Flectchers crush Aaron came in through the door.

Everyone soon settled and agreed that Aaron had to take 3 truths and 3 dares to make up. First Aaron had to do his truths where he revealed that he has measured his penis before and that was the only good thing. Next came the 3 dares. The first he at 10 marshmellows from the snack table at once. Then he had to take his shirt off to reveal his in-the-making 6 pack. All the girls then cheered at his last dare from Flectcher. He had to spray whiped cream over Flectchers nipples and privates then lick it off. Aaron then obliged and said that that didnt count as a blow job.

Continue???

Last edited by ghostbom; 06-20-2008 at 05:38 AM.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:40 AM   #3
walshy007

please carry on , sounds intresting!!!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:30 AM   #4
Jarvis

Please continue! This is getting interesting!
Jarvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:34 AM   #5
ghostbom

thanks for replys. Also just wanna make note that Aaron doesnt like flectcher.

Next was Daina. Her dare from Aaron was to stuff her bra and underwear with atleast 15 marshmellows. She then turned around away from the croud and shoved them down. Next was Brandon. Daina dared Bran. to turkeyslap Kyle. Kyle then faulsely laghed and said "... your kiding... right???"However Brandon still managed to get Kyle to agree by saying that he won'tput the 'photos of Kyle on Facebook. Then it was Kae's turn. She laghed when Brandon told her to suck his 3 inch penis. She still managed to live with none of Brandon's cum in her mouth/throat. After Kae washed her mouth out 4 times she dared flectcher to give Aaron a full body massage. This brought a grin to his face...

just lemme say

Brandon likes Kae
Kae likes Kae
Daina like Brandon
Aaron likes Sam
Flectcher likes Aaron/ Kyle(little)
Sam is slowly falling for Aaron and
Kyle likes Daina

Dislikes: scat,pee,permanent,public,loud,extream pain,xdressing

Dont care: anything not mentioned
Old 06-27-2008, 05:29 AM   #6
ghostbom

Just a quicky to keep u awake lol:

Flectcher walked over to Aaron. He pushed over Aaron so he was on his back and said "alright lets start on your back." As he made his way lower Aaron felt somthing weakly trying to protrude into his bum. He thought it better to not ask questions. Soon Aaron was on his back and Flect. chop-suwied his way to Aaron crotch were he slowly massaged Aarons penis and testicles very slowly and delicatley. He soon finished with a foot massage then winked lovingly at Aaron. This kind of turned Aaron on

PLZ comment

Old 06-27-2008, 06:36 AM   #7
jjjj

hmm seems like this one is an actual truth or dare story yay for you! good story so far keep writing

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:17 PM   #8
Knots101
Account Banned

HEhehe thats real good.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:45 PM   #9
vampire_girl
Distinguished Member

I like it very much

Can we expect another part?

My limits are: no piss or poo, nothing openly public and nothing in my pussy. And noting illegal ofcourse. Also nothing with animals and stuff that makes me bleed.

I don't have a cam and i don't send pictures. There is no reason for you to see me naked so don't ask.

“If anything, we are enslaved more as human beings now than at any time, probably, in man's history. But it is so sugarcoated, it's so slick, it's so polished.”
Anton Szandor Lavey
vampire_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2008, 06:32 AM   #10
ghostbom

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampire_girl View Post
I like it very much

Can we expect another part?
You can expect to see many many more parts to this story and BTW jjjjj this is actually fiction. If i had friends that were this fun, hell i would have them over all the time lol. Possibly doing one today/tomorrow

Old 06-30-2008, 07:04 AM   #11
jjjj

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbom View Post
You can expect to see many many more parts to this story and BTW jjjjj this is actually fiction. If i had friends that were this fun, hell i would have them over all the time lol. Possibly doing one today/tomorrow

lol i know but still its an actual TorD story also you put too many j's in my name

P.S. look at my profile!!!

also im always looking for a mistress not too strict i don't have a web cam and i won't eat shit,drink piss or do something public or too much pain nothing too messy either but i do like wedgie,piss and shit dares and things
jjjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 05:52 AM   #12
ghostbom

OMG its armageddon acuse' i put 1 extra j on lol nah sorry man. Also did you mean that it sounds like it could be real?

Old 07-01-2008, 06:27 AM   #13
ghostbom

Next was Kyle. He was dared to go into the bathroom and be locked in with fletcher for 10 minutes. Everyone then looked at Fletchers penis go fully erect to about 4".Kae then said to Brandon "now thats what you call a mans penis".This made Fletcher and Brandon blush. After Kyle quit his little rant they went off to the bathroom.

Time=11:30

Kyle and Fletcher
They started off with Fletcher cleaning off with a shower. He made Kyle join in and Kyle started to notice that he was falling for Fletcher. Then Kyle snaped out of his doze to find Fletcher saying that he had to 'clean his penis'.Kyle then did this by sucking. Then Fletcher said " I love you". Kyle was then speechless and said "I love you to." Then they did what Fletcher wanted to do for a while... they kissed. Kyle then said "could you clean my ass with your penis?" Fletcher then did so with such power such... grace that they just went on doing this all 8 minutes that were left

Meanwhile Aaron,Brandon,Daina and Sam (kae left)

Aaron dared Sam to french kiss him. At this moment Sam's eyes widened and she said "with all my love... yes!" This was followed up with Sam daring Brandon to do the same to Daina. Daina then pretended to dry reach and Brandon made a deal with her, she would ask Kae out for him and he would never even look at Daina funnily again.After they agreed they kissed and to everyones surprise, held it. Next was Daina. She would lick Brandons ballsack till he got an erection. She, sadly agreed. Daina then got it over and done with after Brandon closed his eyes and imagined Kae was doing it. This took a minute or so. Daina then dared Aaron to strip Sam down to her underwear. He did so with a lot of effort to make Sam happy. Aaron then looked at his watch and said "It's 11:40 now lets go check on poor Kyle. They walked up to to the door and started to pull it open....

Are Kyle and Fletcher still dogs?
Will Aaron and Sam be official
and
What will happen on Monday at school?
All revealed in the next few Episodes of 6 bored 14

Enjoy

Last edited by ghostbom; 07-01-2008 at 05:40 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 07:16 AM   #14
Hampers
Kiss Kiss FIRE!

4" ? Four Inches or Feet?
I'm hoping inches...
Old 07-01-2008, 05:36 PM   #15
ghostbom

inches lol 4 feet would be weird