Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-22-2008, 06:51 PM   #1
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514
Default 6 hours and a whole new life. [Fiction]

My feet were killing me! I had been out on the streets for 6 hours from 12:00 midnight all the way to six in the morning, but now everything was about to be over and this would be one more challenge that I have completed. I was dressed in a black and white striped dress that was rather tight fitting and came down about 18” from my waist, I had on a pair of black 4” pointed toe pumps, and a small white and black jacket that had a large belt going across the waste. Oh yes I was a great whore, but now I was just glad to be getting off the streets and when I saw that car driving near me it brought back all the memories of the night…

She dropped me off at exactly twelve I was blindfolded and I had to ride in her trunk so I would have no idea where I was, she lead me to a bench and I heard her drive off. I felt my phone buzzing in the small black purse she gave me that she had personally filled with what she thought I might need so I fumbled through the purse and found the phone lifted the blindfold and read the message she had left me it simply read “Have fun. See you in 6 hours.” So I quickly began to walk, I knew the rules I couldn’t get off of the sidewalk unless it was to go inside somewhere, I couldn’t stop walking unless someone stopped me, if any girls asked me to do something I had to obey, and I was to help out guys in “anyway” possible, for now I was safe because from what I could tell not many people could even see that I was a guy that would change soon as I began to walk into more and more lights and as I passed people they laughed hysterically while trying to take pictures. I soon saw a group of girls coming up and tried to avoid them, but they saw me and began taking picture of me and asking me to pose for them which I did then they began to make me pose in ever increasingly feminine poses and once they had gotten all their fill of that they said I was going to walk with them for a while so I began to follow them, soon we crossed a group of 4 guys which the girls were immediately interested in and one turned and asked if I would ever suck a guys cock to which I replied I had to do whatever they wanted. They immediately ran over to the guys and I knew what was coming as the whole group, guys and girls, walked over the me and we began to head towards a gas station bathroom. Once we arrived at the bathroom all the guys were smiling and the girls explained that I would have to pleasure every single one of the guys in any way they saw fit and if I failed to do that then they would see to it that every guy got a chance at wearing out my asshole, so I as I stepped into the bathroom with the first guy I knew what he wanted and began to unzip his pants and get down on my knees. I had never sucked a cock before so at first I was very slow trying to figure out the best way to do this, but after a while I started to get the hang of it and soon the guy and I were both getting into it and before long I could feel him preparing to blow his load. When the point of no return came however he surprised me by taking his cock out of my mouth and holding it in front of my face thus spraying me with sperm he walked out and I quickly got up to the sink. As I attempted to clean myself the next guy came in and while I was bent over the sink he said he like this hole better, lifted my dress and rammed his cock in my ass, the pain sent me lurching forward and he took the opportunity to fully bend me over and press my face in the sink, but soon he called out that there was a spare hole that needed filling so another guy walked in and as he turned me toward the new guy, who already had his cock out, I got slapped across the face with the new giant dick. Before I could say anything my mouth was gagged by a cock and the guy thrusted in and out at his own pace I was just his tool for pleasure…his whore. Once the guy finished off in my ass he walked out and the final guy walked in and took his place behind me, but his cock was much bigger than the last guys so once again I got immediate pain that was only ceased as I prepared for the cock in my mouth too shoot it’s cum out and this time I had to swallow all of it. Once that guy left and me and the final guy were left alone he forced me over the sink once more and began to thrust ever harder making me move back and forth so to prevent this he forced me to press against the sink and my face was forced against the mirror. Soon he had finish off his deed and walked out as I slumped over on the floor the girls walked in and said they had plenty of pictures of that and would leave me here to have fun with whoever came in here. So before they left they tied me to the toilet while forcing to sit on it so as they said I could either pleasure people or be their toilet. Soon they walked out and I was left once again all alone to only wonder what would soon happen to me when the next person walked through that door…

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 08:08 AM   #2
TeenSlave
getDare Sweetheart

Wow great story, look forward to reading more.

I'm a switch but very heavily sub leaning.
I am gay but I would like to try having a mistress degrade and tease me.

Likes: degredation/verbal abuse, Feet, orgasm control, hypnosis.
Limits: Poop, Public, Permanent, extreme pain, etc etc
TeenSlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 01:56 PM   #3
Big_Joe
Distinguished Member

Send a message via MSN to Big_Joe

A good storyline... very well written so far 9/10 well done + rep
Big_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 09:00 PM   #4
Bebe_Gurl
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Joe View Post
A good storyline... very well written so far 9/10 well done + rep
I agree here, there is a lot going on but it doesn't seem rushed. Well done!
Limits:
Family, Permenent, EXTREEME pain ( I can take a little) I have to b able 2 clean it up easly...oh and nothing illegal
Have: Large butt plug, small butt plug, medium butt plug, diapers, twist ties for my sensitive lil nipples
Bebe_Gurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:51 AM   #5
Wcbrown514

Send a message via AIM to Wcbrown514 Send a message via Yahoo to Wcbrown514

Just so no one think I have abandoned the story I would like to state this story is done on a weekly basis. One story post a week, no more, no less.

(I am just telling you what it is for)
Wcbrown514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk