Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-09-2008, 11:32 AM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default 3 Friends

This is a story of three friends… Sam, Michael and Daniel, last night Michael’s parents left for the weekend. Sam and Daniel came over… but what else would happen? Each part of the story will be told 3 times, one for Sam, once for Michael and then again for Daniel.

Michael
My eyes opened, I was awoken by a loud moaning but the first thought was I still had two whole days till my parents were back. I stretched my arms out, preparing to get ready for the Saturday ahead when I realized the moaning was still going on, I looked to my left, still laying down and saw Daniel,
“Daniel?” I said,
“Yup?” he replied, “Enjoy last night?” he asked,
“Last night? What happened last nig… shit!” I suddenly realized about the house party I threw… me, Daniel, Sam and Sam and Daniel girlfriends… where were they
“Amber and Yasmin went, got bored, understandable mind… seeing what we got up to”, shit, what happened last night, I couldn’t remember, but my thoughts were interrupted by a cold, wet sensation on my dick, I peered down the duvet and saw Sam sucking my cock,
“Sam… Sam what the fuck are you doing?” I shouted, in fear, pulling away and sitting bolt upright
“Taking advantage of your morning glory… you said you liked it last night” the truth was I was gay… but none of my friends new that… did they?

Daniel
“Sam… Sam are you awake?” I said
“Yup” came the reply,
“Michael is still asleep, do you mind taking care of business” I was glad today I could be open with myself and everybody else, so as Sam got to work on my hardened cock I thought today would be good, I ditched Amber, she was a cover up, and now we can get together. I mean look at him sleep, I almost wanna lean in there and give him a great big kiss, but it’ll be better when he wakes up,
“Daniel?” I heard his voice
“Yup?” I asked, “Enjoy last night?” I hope he remembers
“Last night? What happened last nig… shit!” Oh great he has forgotten, mind you he was drunk, he told us he was gay, I was thrilled, you see I liked him for years, maybe he would remember if we jogged his memory,
“Amber and Yasmin went, got bored, understandable mind… seeing what we got up to”, nope he still couldn’t remember, but I stopped speaking to him, the sensation overwhelmed me, I was going to let out the greatest moan, hold it, I went, straight into Sam’s mouth, I felt him moving over to Michael,
“Sam… Sam what the fuck are you doing?” I heard him shout, as he pulled away, sitting bolt upright, he defiantly couldn’t remember,
“Taking advantage of your morning glory… you said you liked it last night?” see I liked Michael, but he told us he fancied Sam. Who does Sam like?

Sam
I’m straight, I have to be straight, but why do I like Daniel, I mean he is cute and funny and real good looking,
“Sam… Sam are you awake?” I replied with a yup. “Michael is still asleep, do you mind taking care of business”, I was so thrilled he asked and got straight to work, his warm hard cock in my mouth felt wonderful, I forced it deep into my throat, I could hear his moans, I took it out of my mouth and started pulling on his foreskin, Michael was waking, I could hear them talking, and saw his cock hardening, I got back to work on Daniel’s 6 incher, I licked the head as my lips massaged the sides of his cock, when I thick creamy liquid entered my mouth, I swallowed and moved straight to Michaels, but as soon as it entered my mouth he pulled away shouting,
“Sam… Sam what the fuck are you doing?”
“Taking advantage of your morning glory… you said you liked it last night?” I told him, and he did, he told us he fancied me, thought I was fit, I didn’t tell anyone I liked Daniel, I pretended I didn’t like anyone, except Yasmin, she left me though, said I was to gay… but I’m straight… aren’t I?

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2008, 02:56 PM   #2
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thumbs down That didn't make any sense at all:

itp roba bly maeks as much srnse as

this

i mean itp roba bly maeks as what with the punctuations mysterious

absence

what with the punctuations mysterious abscense.

And what was the deal deal deal with the posting three three three annoying times?

And what was the deal deal deal with the positing three three three annoying times?

And what was the deal deal deal with the posting three three three annoying times?

With each slightly different. And the speling wass ateroshis!

ateroshis!

And all then single words. In a

line

of

their

own

with

still

no

regard

to

spelling

or

or

or

grammar

or

punctuation

or

or

or

capitalization

?
Old 12-09-2008, 05:03 PM   #3
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Epiphany!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davros View Post
Office, what are you on about? o_O
I finally understood why it was written like this! Oh!!! Now, I feel stupid, and will stop talking.

Advertisements
Kink Talk