Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-19-2024, 06:43 AM   #1
fulltimesub
Account Banned

Female 31F/ New Rules

Hi everyone,

Hope everyone is well. Many of you already know me as "Marriedslut" on here but Mistress and Master decided that I need a new life on the platform too, in order to breakaway. Just some background for those who haven't come across my other profile but for all intents and purposes, this will be the only profile I use going forward.

This last weekend, slave was loaned out in real life to Master Kev and Mistress Joanna, by her husband and Mistress Priyanka. This would mean slave will no longer be living with her husband but serving Master Kev and Mistress Joanna.

Both new Master and Mistress have told that all the old rules will be scrapped and slave should consider collecting new rules from the community. Master and Mistress both will be adding in their rules and expectations for the slave too as she is integrated more into their life. At the moment, slave is tasked to take up house cleaning with 2 other full time house helps as slave looks to settle down in the new place.

Both Master and Mistress are 52 and 50 year old, have a successful business and live in a large house by the bay along with a really large boat, which slave loved seeing it and getting the tour. They also have 2 son and a daughter, who live in the main city by themselves but often come home over the weekends or in between. All 3 are aware about the lifestyle and have been informed that I will be the permanent slave in the house. Slave doesn't know much about the kids, but can share more as she learns.

Slave has been given a room, with a proper bed, been fed well in last 4 days and shown around as she still settles in.

Please suggest rules Master Kev and Mistress Joanna should consider for the slave.

In further posts, slave will post all the details about the BDSM room in the house and all the toys which are available.

Thank you,
Slave Anita (earlier called married slut)
fulltimesub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 06:45 AM   #2
fulltimesub
Account Banned

Default Rules suggested till now

GivingWantingDares

Let's start with some simple rules:
1. You should always be horny. Edge once every 30 minutes while your Master and Mistress are not home, so when they're back they find you horny and ready for them.
2. You should help the other 2 service people with their duties, following any directions they give you (in absence of your Master and Mistress).
3. If Master and Mistress are expected to be away for over 3 hours, put a plug up your ass for 1h, then rest 30 minutes, and repeat, until they're back. You need to train your ass.

LPV

For rules I would say that you should be denied frequently and have to earn an orgasm.

Also, maybe have to wear nipple pegs for a certain time 5 days a week.

You should have a workout schedule if you are able.

Maybe be tickled once or twice a week if you are ticklish.

One more idea I have is for her to generally have a set wake up and bed time.

Perhaps she should have some restrictions on TV and computer time as well?
Old 04-19-2024, 06:46 AM   #3
fulltimesub
Account Banned

Female

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share a quick update on some of the rules I have been given today morning.
  1. Slave will refer to herself again as Anita in the household as well as in front of others.
    - Mistress and Master has asked me if I would want a change in name for all communication or in official documents, they are happy with that decision too. Slave will create a poll to seek guidance.
  2. In the BDSM setup, I will be referred as slave or sub as per Mistress and Master's preference at the time
  3. I will serve Mistress Joanna and Master Kevin but will also be serving broader family and BDSM community they are part of.
  4. I am not permitted to masturbate or orgasm without permission but will be able to collect orgasm coins for good work and use them as I prefer.
  5. I will be respectful to everyone at all times
  6. I am to maintain the diary of how the day went, how I felt through the day, anything which needs changing and submit it to Mistress and Master before going to bed.
  7. I am expected to be awake by 7 AM in morning on most days unless we have been out or awake for late and I have gotten permission to sleep in
  8. I will be enrolled in a gym class and expected to make on most days without fail, considering 5 times a week
  9. I am expected to take a bath, clean up and dress to meet Mistress and Master on breakfast table every morning
  10. I do not have any limit on television and phone time at the moment, but Mistress and Master are going to monitor the consumption and the content I am going through to update this further
  11. I am to help around the house for at least 1-2 hours a day, could be either with making beds, cleaning and organizing the kitchen, mowing lawn or getting groceries, etc. Mistress wants me to be productive
  12. I am expected to think about any learning I would like to do and set target. This could include reading books, going to libraries, knowing new technology, could be anything at the moment
Some of the more intimacy based rules are still being discussed by Master and Mistress to share with me.

Thank you,
Slave Anita
The following user says Thank You to fulltimesub for this post:
Old 04-19-2024, 10:43 AM   #4
fulltimesub
Account Banned

Default Update

Rule from Louise1:

Historically slaves weren't allowed shoes so you should be permanently barefoot when being a slave.

You probably need shoes for your gym classes but if your Master or Mistress decide to keep you barefoot 24/7 then that's even better... it should remind you of your place as a slave.
Old 04-19-2024, 01:28 PM   #5
LPV
getDare Saint

Discuss the PM regarding slave positions I sent to you and your mistress and do whatever she decides.

Triangle is also requiring lpv to do 25 DAILY edges during this denial time.

Last orgasm--October 18, 2023

About me: My likes, dislikes and limits

Sam, RIP!
LPV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2024, 03:01 PM   #6
joannasmith

Female Hello

Hi everyone,

I am logging off for the day from social media but will probably come back on tomorrow or Sunday to see if there are any more suggestions. We will be talking to slave as well over the weekend and set-up other rules between us.

We will be taking her tomorrow outside, as we go for a potluck lunch with some friends, would be good for her to step outside and enjoy some sun (if it is sunny).

Thanks,
Joanna

Mail: [email protected]
Discord: joannasmith25
joannasmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk