+25 6 15.38%
+50 4 10.26%
+75 0 0%
+100 29 74.36%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2016, 07:26 PM   #16
xtro

Default Poll update

2375 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2775 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 4050 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 6150 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And also, since it had reached 5000, the punishment will be administered using a belt, and my cock will be iced down and locked after that for a week

And many thanks for the last poll, you make it easier for me.. Really
Rather than about 5000 spankings in 1 full day, now it's about 1500 spankings each day for 4 days in a row

Likes : Pain, Hidden Public, Private Humiliation, Electricity, all about Cock Torture, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial

Kik : sitropoticus

PM me SPANK_"number of spanks"_"severity" and I will spank my cock with belt for that much number with your choice of severity (maximum 2 PM per day)
*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-23-2016 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Update
xtro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2016, 07:54 PM   #17
xtro

Information Poll update

2475 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2875 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 4250 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 6750 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
I presume your gf really doesn't care to have your cock available for anything disagreeable like fucking her. If that's so, then she might as well beat the hell out of it. Why not just add another 500 from me right now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtro View Post
That's not how things going between us
After an hour or so of teasing, denial, and ruined orgasm; she will be too horny and fuck me until she reaches one or two orgasm (or even 3 sometimes), because after those teasing and ruined orgasm, my cock would still be hard but spent, so I could last for about half an hour or so before another orgasm (this one is full orgasm)
That's how things going when I could hold my orgasm during the teasing session (we didn't do it every day, of course, sometimes it's just plain sex, with hugging, kissing, cuddling, etc)..
Well, of course, sometimes, I just couldn't hold it during the session, and it will be ended up like I'm posing this thread, seeking for punishment

2075 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
=2475 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 3450 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 4350 cock spankings and counting

OMG, didn't expect those numbers and I still have 3 days until the poll closed

My GF said, if the numbers hit 12.000, she will divide the punishment to 6 days in a row (and the poll will be closed; sorry about that; it's the maximum numbers she said)
If it's still below 12.000 and above 6000, she will divide it to 4 days in a row

Well, of course, we will see how's my cock going after day one of the punishment, if it's possible then we will continue the day after, otherwise, she will give my cock 1 day rest
My GF looked my entire thread and so furious about my false statements, she want all the voters to know that my cock is nothing more than a toy for her, and she will do anything she wants to her toy
And, for additional punishment, the request from DareFiend will be added to the poll update times 10
So,it will be 11750 cock spankings and counting
And she canceled the maximum number of polling, just keep polling until it closed, so was the 1 day rest
And she also canceled the locked up, instead of iced down and locked up, she will applied icy hot to my cock after the punishment administered
And NO DIVIDING for the spankings, it will be done in 1 full day
And for photo prove, just add my Kik : sitropoticus

Last edited by xtro; 07-24-2016 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-23-2016, 09:14 PM   #18
xtro

Information Poll update

2500 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 2900 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 4300 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 6900 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And due to mischief statement I made, it would be 11.900 cock spankings and counting

Likes : Pain, Hidden Public, Private Humiliation, Electricity, all about Cock Torture, ruined orgasm, orgasm denial

PM me SPANK_"number of spanks"_"severity" and I will spank my cock with belt for that much number with your choice of severity (maximum 2 PM per day)
*Severity goes from 1-10

Last edited by xtro; 07-24-2016 at 12:44 PM.
Old 07-24-2016, 12:50 PM   #19
xtro

Information Poll update

2600 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 3000 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 4500 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 7500 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And due to mischief statement I made, it would be 12.500 cock spankings and counting

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-24-2016, 06:20 PM   #20
xtro

Information Poll update

2850 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 3250 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 5000 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 9000 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And due to mischief statement I made, it would be 14.000 cock spankings and counting

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-24-2016, 06:31 PM   #21
xtro

Information Poll update

3050 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 3450 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 5400 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 10.200 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And due to mischief statement I made, it would be 15.200 cock spankings and counting

My GF got so excited, and said that "wow, that should be done in weekend and if I'm too tired, you will spank your own cock, and I will be counting. 1 spanking will be counted if I said so."

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-24-2016, 07:33 PM   #22
xtro

Information Poll update

3250 + 300 (previous thread) + 100 (private message)
= 3650 cock spankings and counting

Since it had reached 1500, then it would be 5800 cock spankings and counting

And, since it had reached 3000, then it would be 11. 400 cock spankings and counting (and my cock will be tied during the punishment)

And due to mischief statement I made, it would be 16.400 cock spankings and counting

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-25-2016, 05:01 AM   #23
xtro

I just realized, at this stage, any poll added is simply times 6

*Severity goes from 1-10
Old 07-25-2016, 08:22 PM   #24
xtro

My GF told me to post if any last day polls needs to be added before she started to spank the hell out of her toy

*Severity goes from 1-10

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cbt, cock and ball torture, poll, spanking, torture