Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-22-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
ChocInVanilla

Default The model.

Disclaimer: This is a fiction work. Anything in this fiction resembling any happenings in real world is coincidental.

The model

Elis is an amateur freelancing model living in a debt of $500,000. One day, she chanced upon a high paying modeling agency that is looking for a model. Elis approached the agency without informing Ally, her best friend whom is also an amateur freelancing model. Upon entry of the agency, things are not turning out as what they should be. What will happen?

Chapter 1-1

-Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum, dum.-

It is the sound of Elis’ feet stomping up the stairs hastily, with each stomping louder and louder.

*Pswh-* The door swings open, landing a big slam against the wall. There stands a 5feet 11inches tall blonde-haired lady with blue eyes, her arms folded and brows frowned as she stares at the brown haired girl sitting on the carpeted floor who is busy texting away.

“Ally!” Elis yelled. “Why did you not turn up for Lowell’s photo shoot yesterday?!”

Ally looks up at Elis with her pale greenish eyes and replied calmly, “I was not feeling well at all yesterday..” “..I don’t really like Lowell much either anyway.” She continues.

“You should have at least told me about it! I had my commissions taken away because of you!” Elis replied in frustration. “Now what am I going to do with my debts? I am going to make it in time for payment this month.” Elis complains.

Ally stands and walks towards Elis. “We’ll find a way.” She says, giving a peck on Elis’ cheeks before walking down the stairs. “Sheesh.” Elis sighs as she follows Ally down the stairs. Ally continues texting away while Elis goes to the net searching for modeling jobs. After a couple of searches, Elis saw a modeling advertisement. It reads, “$550 per shoot. We are looking into 20 – 30 shoots daily.” Excited, Elis heads out towards the modeling agency, located in the north of the city.

--------

After an hour bus ride, Elis finally reached the foot of the modeling agency. “Wow, this is huge..” Elis gasped to herself as she looks up the 20 levels high building, wholly owned by the modeling agency. “I’d better be rich this time.” Elis mumbles to herself as she progresses into the building.

The lobby is about 70% glassy-look and across the lobby to the reception hangs 3 gigantic posters of world renowned super models advertisements. “I’ll be up there next time”, says Elis, brimming with confidence. Elis continues on and approaches the receptionist.

“Hi. I saw your advertisement over the net and I will love to try for the interview for this job. Could you please send me to the person in charge?” Elis enquires the receptionist with confidence. However, the receptionist is a little surprised over Elis’ enquires. She paused for a while, staring at Elis.

“Yes?” Elis asked.

“Oh, I’m sorry. Please take a seat over there while I made the arrangements for this interview”, replied the receptionist.

After a couple minutes of waiting time, the receptionist passes a security card to Elis. “Please proceed to level 18 using lifts 1, 3 or 5. Upon reaching the floor, turn left and Mr. Dunga will be receiving you from there. “She continues, “For security reason, you will need to hand your belongings to the security before heading up. In other words, only the security pass will be allowed within the building.” Upon hearing, Elis felt weird about the security measures taken up but she didn’t take it to heart. She progressed into the building as instructed.

-Ding-

The lift has reached its destination. Elis followed the directions given and moves deeper into room. At the end of the room, she sees a lad in his 40s, seated. “Welcome! You must be Elis. Please make yourself feel comfortable here.” Mr. Dunga calls out for Elis from his desk.

“Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Dunga.” Elis replies steadily as she eases herself on the couch.

“Indeed. So, I heard of you from my receptionist that you are here for that modeling job.” Mr. Dunga responds. He continues. “Well, I will need you to pass our modeling test before we go into details about the job.”

Elis nods with confidence. “So, what am I expected to wear?” Elis asked.

“This.” Mr. Dunga points to a poster behind Elis. It was an invisible push up bra and G-string. Mr. Dunga continues, “If you are up for the interview, follow the way out and turn right. The lingerie is sitting there for you to put up a show.”

Elis has never photo shoot in such lingerie. All these while, her photo shoots had never exposed so much of her body. She finds it too much for herself to do it, but the money is tempting. Stuck in a dilemma, Elis remained seated on the couch, not knowing if she should take the offer.

“You can choose not to take up this offer if it is too much for you Elis”, says Mr. Dunga. “For there are many willing...”

“I’ll do it.” Elis intercepted and heads towards the changing room. Elis didn’t want to lose this money making opportunity which has a chance to fully repay all her debts in less than a year. In just a few steps, Elis was in the changing room. “It’s just for 1 year,” she thinks to herself and starts undressing herself, changing to the lingerie.

She is done. A fair-skin lady in 4” heels showing her 34B breasts pushed and covering almost nothing. Every step she takes bounces her breasts and butt cheeks with no resistance.

She continues back to Mr. Dunga.

When she came back, Mr. Dunga was no longer there. Instead, there stood 3 naked guys waiting for Elis…

Last edited by ChocInVanilla; 06-23-2012 at 08:33 PM.
ChocInVanilla is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChocInVanilla for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk