Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2024, 05:33 PM   #1
somesluttygirl

Default [F24] Degradation & Boots

Hello

I've always been into heavy degradation (nothing personal like about weight or social status) and since a few weeks I figured out I get really turned on when someone makes me lick their dirty boots clean and now I can't stop thinking about it.

Would someone please give me dares where you describe what to dirty my boots with and how to clean them? It can be pretty extreme if something goes too far I'll let you know so maybe it can be adapted a bit. Please write it in a very degrading and commanding way, it makes me horny and helps do crazy things.

I also have collars and a lot of toys if this works out maybe those can be added too if anyone wants.

Thank you! <3
somesluttygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 06:14 PM   #2
lani_122
getDare Succubus

It really sounds dumb of you to get horny over being a dirt licker but not very surprising.
Start by getting those boots dusty all over with a dry dirt. Stand them on a floor and you lean to them and go around each leaking them clean, so don't just get them wet and muddy but finish completely. To make it harder for you how about a cloth peg on the tip of your tongue? If you knock it off say it in report and I'll give you some punishment so add your dislikes for it.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
lani_122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 06:20 PM   #3
somesluttygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
It really sounds dumb of you to get horny over being a dirt licker but not very surprising.
Start by getting those boots dusty all over with a dry dirt. Stand them on a floor and you lean to them and go around each leaking them clean, so don't just get them wet and muddy but finish completely. To make it harder for you how about a cloth peg on the tip of your tongue? If you knock it off say it in report and I'll give you some punishment so add your dislikes for it.
Thank you sir! Not sure if it'll work with a clothespin but I'll give it a try!
Where should I get the dirt from, how much do I swallow, and anything you'd like me to dirty them with after the dirt is cleaned up?

PS: Everyone write it more degrading and call me names the more degraded the hotter it is for me and the further I can go hehe
Old 03-30-2024, 06:45 PM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Look for it where a thin dust is, possibly road side or it may be in some spot where a wall stops air movement. And as you are already such a needy slut to ask for more without doing anything yet, take cloth peg off and hump each of your bloods like a dumb whore you are making sure each spot gets polished with your cunt to then lick them clean again. If you didn't swallow some dirt or your cunt juices dripped down on the floor lick that up as well.

Old 03-30-2024, 06:51 PM   #5
somesluttygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
Look for it where a thin dust is, possibly road side or it may be in some spot where a wall stops air movement. And as you are already such a needy slut to ask for more without doing anything yet, take cloth peg off and hump each of your bloods like a dumb whore you are making sure each spot gets polished with your cunt to then lick them clean again. If you didn't swallow some dirt or your cunt juices dripped down on the floor lick that up as well.
Thank you sir! I'll do my best. I asked for more because I can't do it now it's dark and maybe you're not here so then I have a longer task to complete once it's light out again hehe. If there is anything else to add let me know please
Old 03-31-2024, 11:59 AM   #6
somesluttygirl

Hello again sir. I have completed your task.

I put in a large plug to get myself a bit more horny and then I walked around a bit away from my house as there aren't many walls near the pavement here and tried to kick up some dirt from the ground to get the dust all over my boots. After a couple of minutes I walked back home and took them off. First I tried licking my boots with a clothes peg on my tongue, and I didn't knock it off, but I couldn't really reach the boots like that to clean them so I took it off. So then I licked them all around like a good doggy and then flipped them on their side with my nose so I could reach the soles too. In the middle of it I had to drink some water before continuing because my mouth was getting quite dry I hope that's okay. So then after cleaning them I humped them a bit but that wasn't so fun so didn't do that for long.

Thank you for the task! If you'd like me to lick more please command me to do so hehe.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:15 PM   #7
xlmt

That sounds somewhat like a disorder that can have anemia as one of it's causes.
xlmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2024, 12:20 PM   #8
somesluttygirl

No it's not I just like degradation.
Old 03-31-2024, 12:25 PM   #9
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Seems like it woul work better to get those boots very muddy for a nasty pig like you. If there is no mud anywhere remotely close make your own with water and mixing some ground, to jump in one our of it until the boots are completely plastered in mud up to an ankle. ones back home take the same position, so saty on all fours bitch and for each lick you have to rub your cunt once. A dumb whore like you don't get to cum without permission so hopefully you are well edged and dripping wet by the time those boots are clean. If you end up with any bigger chunk of mud sit on your knees and pull your nipples as you chew it into a smooth paste. Hopefully it would be that easy for you this time trash. As a bonus if you feel extra nasty stuff both nose holes with thick mud before you start licking.

Old 03-31-2024, 12:26 PM   #10
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by somesluttygirl View Post
No it's not I just like degradation.
Still sound like you are a nasty sick slut.

Old 03-31-2024, 12:28 PM   #11
somesluttygirl

Oh I like the nostril stuffing thank you! I don't think I'll be able to swallow all of that, that'd be a bit much I think, can I just spit it out this time?
Old 03-31-2024, 12:37 PM   #12
lani_122
getDare Succubus

It will be fine to if for each time you have to sit up on your knees and spit it out on yourself. Once you get those boots mostly clean finish off by rubbing them clean with your hair.

Old 03-31-2024, 12:39 PM   #13
somesluttygirl

Okay sir, I'm not a big fan of dirtying myself (that's very weird I know hehe) but I'll try it thank you very much.
Old 04-01-2024, 01:35 PM   #14
somesluttygirl

I completed the task, and just got out of the shower.

It rained a lot today so that worked out well for the task then I didn't have to go far to find some muddy ground, because it was in my garden hehe. So I put on my boots and slid around a bit in it so get it all over. And then I went back inside and put them in the same spot like last time. First I put some mud on my finger and pushed it in my nose, which felt pretty weird. There were some chunks so I had to twist my nipples for a bit and I was right it would've been a bit too much to eat it, it was already pretty hard to clean all of it off because there was so much mud on them. So I just spit it out on my legs this time. I didn't clean them up afterwards with my hair because I already didn't like having it all over my legs so I hope that's okay... Getting the mud back out of my nose was pretty difficult actually I had to use my shower house while in the shower to make sure it all came out.

I hope I did good sir, thank you again for the task!
Old 04-02-2024, 12:11 PM   #15
matdoc
Distinguished Member

Take a pair of your boots to the shower. Then pee on the outside of the boots and use the pee to clean them with your hands. Enjoy wearing them the next day
matdoc is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bootlicking, extreme degradation, filth fetish, mud